Gela Rumor Mill

DeletedUser5079

Welcome to the 'Gela Rumor Mill'

Well all, the Gela forum is about as dry as an alliance name 'Storm Dragons Reborn' is immature.
In light of this I've decided to start the rumor thread to try and spice things up a bit. True or not the let the gossip wagon churn on! So pull up a seat around the mill and spread the latest bit of hearsay! Keep it to Gela alliance/player Rumors involving ingame activities, and please don't be abusive, as this is all in good fun.

LET THE RUMORS BEGIN!

(Credit to Fist Of The North Star)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11560

Rumour has it that there is a coalition against my alliance. I mean we're only a rank 14th alliance. And rumour has it that The scrooge is number 1 because the alliance is pact with some other alliance and it's academy and some other smaller alliance

My alliance(More like Joseph's) got no diplo cuz we just like attacking HA

DeletedUser5079

Ah yes, scrooges are number one for only one reason... They have a pact... With an alliance that has an academy no less.

DeletedUser7318

Rumour has it that there is a coalition against my alliance. I mean we're only a rank 14th alliance. And rumour has it that The scrooge is number 1 because the alliance is pact with some other alliance and it's academy and some other smaller alliance

You'd think for an alliance that has no allies and loves attacking, you'd be doing more of it :p

Grepo.jpg

DeletedUser271

Thing is, we've joined two days later and our islands are completely blue so when we attack, it's to conquer ;)

Anyway, rumour has it that Scrooges is so afraid of having spent as much as I earn per month for nothing that they recruit players they could have conquered if they were good.

DeletedUser1048

Not a coalition just a 4 way friendship square. Or is it a 4 way friendship rectangle? All I have to say is Scrooge went from a small group of solid players to now being spread across each ocean with their buddies:

http://grepointel.com/map.php?server=us51&ref=akdmkes0v7fru9bkfun3hfvvgb6zsjx2qn6hm6y

^Mustache Riders is just in there to show how spread out there core is in comparison to what it should look more like.

Rock who is HA anyway? lol

Ah yes, scrooges are number one for only one reason... They have a pact... With an alliance that has an academy no less.

Don't forget there money ;)

You'd think for an alliance that has no allies and loves attacking, you'd be doing more of it :p

View attachment 2564

Sorry that we don't use bought mantis to attack sieges in other oceans like The Scrooges does :D He only said attack HA though, which is an alliance that doesn't even exist :p

Rumor has it The Scrooges has been upping recruitment so they can hit The Storm Dragons Reborn :eek:

DeletedUser7318

Thing is, we've joined two days later and our islands are completely blue so when we attack, it's to conquer ;)

Anyway, rumour has it that Scrooges is so afraid of having spent as much as I earn per month for nothing that they recruit players they could have conquered if they were good.

I don't think anyone in Scrooges has spent THAT much tbh. Unless you make like $200 or less per month. I've only spent $20 in gold, and I'm a pretty solid rank.

DeletedUser12822

Rumor has it Joseph kicked me out of his alliance. But then again I did nothing and was just gold trading.

DeletedUser1048

Yeah having 2 players with 3 cities each out of bp isn't that bad Kyllmen :p

DeletedUser271

I do earn about 200$ so yeah they already spent what I earn in a month :p

SgtSeeker

Taxiarch
I mean if I wasted my money on a game I'm sure I'd be number 1 no problem, it doesnt take any skill whatsoever LOL

DeletedUser5079

I mean if I wasted my money on a game I'm sure I'd be number 1 no problem, it doesnt take any skill whatsoever LOL

Its sad really, In order to compete I honestly feel forced to spend gold, I mean the advisers are a must and then when things like events show up, everyone just pops up with 100 mantis, kinda ridiculous.

DeletedUser11791

Partially correct. You still need some skill to keep cities. Sure you can found your way to more cities, gold them up fast, gold in the rss, insta-building like Bob the builder and gang thats just done more lines than the bible quoted from jesus. But quantity means nothing if you don't know where to use it, or how to keep it.

If a player with a working knowledge of sniping, ratios, timing and intel gathering had unlimited gold, then they can best the best for sure no doubt. But a player with all the money without skill, will get destroyed. Seen this proven many times on many worlds.

DeletedUser14385

Rumor has it -flavius- is a HUGE noob!!!! Attack him for easy BPs!

DeletedUser11560

I said "HA" as in HAHAHHAHAHAHA

We are owning Heroes of Olympus

DeletedUser7318

You guys must be pretty proud to beat one of the most inactive alliances I've ever seen :p.

Really though, when I was in Heroes of Rome, we shared a forum for almost everything relevant with them, especially conquests/offense/defense.

Not a SINGLE time in about 10 days did I see a Heroes of Olympus player post in any of them. Not even once. Not really sure why the leaders felt the need to pact them and change our name similar to theirs lol

DeletedUser1048

That's like owning dirt.

You guys must be pretty proud to beat one of the most inactive alliances I've ever seen :p.

Really though, when I was in Heroes of Rome, we shared a forum for almost everything relevant with them, especially conquests/offense/defense.

Not a SINGLE time in about 10 days did I see a Heroes of Olympus player post in any of them. Not even once. Not really sure why the leaders felt the need to pact them and change our name similar to theirs lol

Why did you stay with HoR until now then? Have fun in your new MRA ;)

DeletedUser9851

Partially correct. You still need some skill to keep cities. Sure you can found your way to more cities, gold them up fast, gold in the rss, insta-building like Bob the builder and gang thats just done more lines than the bible quoted from jesus. But quantity means nothing if you don't know where to use it, or how to keep it.

If a player with a working knowledge of sniping, ratios, timing and intel gathering had unlimited gold, then they can best the best for sure no doubt. But a player with all the money without skill, will get destroyed. Seen this proven many times on many worlds.

you are correct.jpg