Gela Rumor Mill

DeletedUser10953

Yes we do have a couple NAPs. No need in getting them involved when they don't have to be..pushing my buttons is the best thing you can do to get me focused on 45 instead of your Celt pact over here. And if they aren't a pact/NAP why on earth would they send support from so far. How many CS were killed by my 6 guys versus how many actually finished? You sure sound tough when straight ignoring numbers..but you can rest assured that you will feel the full weight of my ABP as soon as I show up in your neighborhood. Go back in this thread and notice that no Variant player made mention of IB and when I get down there I don't want to hear any whining. Have your fun and build your myths now my son.

This is going to be a lot of fun little man.

*Oh, and you are terrible. I will show you how bad I am momentarily..don't believe me? Just watch ;)

**Forgot one other thing. Since you are the authority on what is an acceptable gold whoring amount, please let me know my daily limit. You sound like every other whiner on here that acts like they don't use gold. I am sure you have your allowance from your parents that gets you gold for advisors and more. I assume that as long as I am using less than your GWs then that is acceptable? 500 is a very low number considering what he lost on some of those attempts but I will give you the benefit of the doubt. I assume that the acceptable number is whatever your guys spend and less for any given day. You are funny to me.."EVERYONE USES GOLD TO GET BP!!" "Well, he ONLY spent 500 to gold three back to back to back CSs. No problem there." As I said, precedent has been set.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser667

Unrelated to all the spats above me, been away about 7 months or so..still, seems worth playing again if you all still get that heated up!, hopefully another opens up soon as I'm late here

DeletedUser

i knew they played there but more recently DEADNITE appears to have been busted again but on the en servers this time. i do miss nax's delusions of grandeur though

DeletedUser10953

Unrelated to all the spats above me, been away about 7 months or so..still, seems worth playing again if you all still get that heated up!, hopefully another opens up soon as I'm late here

Just some general rousing, Jeff. No hard feelings lol

Game is still fun and definitely worth coming back to! 2/2 is kinda slow but maybe the next will be a 3/3 or something like that..I feel like that is the best speed personally.

DeletedUser

Rumor has it... My Baby Kraken is licking his wounds and is looking for pay back.

Tick-Tock goes the Clock how long before AD's CS is in your dock?
smiley_emoticons_dinosaurier07.gif

DeletedUser1048

Rumor has it that Variant tried to get a pact with Guns to fight IB and VK :eek: Are they scared? :D

DeletedUser13708

Rumor has it that IB loves to say they're fighting Variant to make themselves feel special!! When in reality they're only fighting 1 member and having difficulty doing so
16.gif
karate.gif
16.gif

DeletedUser271

You could say we're only fighting you if you didn't get help from your alliance, which is not the case.

Talk about making oneself feel special ;)

DeletedUser13708

You could say we're only fighting you if you didn't get help from your alliance, which is not the case.

Talk about making oneself feel special ;)

By help, you mean support!! Yes, they do send their support to help me
connie_1.gif
But thats like 3hrs away, you cant handle a little girl for 3hrs? What kinda man are you; pick up the pace there little bud!!
16.gif
16.gif

DeletedUser11791

What kinda man are you; pick up the pace there little bud!!

by picking up the pace, you mean reach into those deep pockets and gold your way there? lol

like taking a city, and in 24 hours having 2400 slings to attack with? I mean good on you for having a go and all, and we all gold here and there... but yeah, nah our wallets are not that committed to this game
smiley_emoticons_kaffee2.gif

Hot tip, just to save you some monies, might be cheaper to just buy the city next time?
smiley_emoticons_herzen01.gif

DeletedUser10246

Poor sloth, I thought I taught you better then that. Don't complain about them golding slingers. Just kill them before they can use them. Sheeesh

DeletedUser11791

haha i wasn't complaining, just pointing out why the rest don't appear to have "picked up the pace"

DeletedUser13708

by picking up the pace, you mean reach into those deep pockets and gold your way there? lol

like taking a city, and in 24 hours having 2400 slings to attack with? I mean good on you for having a go and all, and we all gold here and there... but yeah, nah our wallets are not that committed to this game
smiley_emoticons_kaffee2.gif

Hot tip, just to save you some monies, might be cheaper to just buy the city next time?
smiley_emoticons_herzen01.gif

pfft!! All i hear is a bunch of crying cuz you all got spanked for 3 days straight!! You guys have done nothing but try to pick on me since day one because im solo out here. Then you talk massive trash in the PMs you all send. Now youre complaining that i spent gold to fight an alliance when my teammates are 3hrs away. DUH!!!!!! Thought that was a no brainer but i supposedly misjudged your intelligence. 17 members w/ 95 cities are complaining and making excuses why theyre losing to 1 player w/20 cities in an alliance of 9; Keep lying to the dude in the mirror, seems that hes starting to believe you!!
ugly004.gif

DeletedUser

rumor is Mega and his Chi nemeses have joined hands in friendship here in Gela. praise be! never thought I would see the day

Rumor has it that Angry Chipping Penguins has the gang all back together again.

DeletedUser11791

lol, ok so gold taunting, crossing the line. Got ya, i wont go there again ;)

just a bit of friendly sledging champ, not complaining at all. also dial down the "you all" part mate, i dont trash talk in pm's im a nice old sloth. i just enjoy the round table banter we have here

DeletedUser6919

rumor is Mega and his Chi nemeses have joined hands in friendship here in Gela. praise be! never thought I would see the day

Old news they have been friends for a while. They have no problem dropping previous gripes from closed and therefore irrelevant world's and getting along as friends. Not everyone feels the need to get so petty over pixles and hold such long term grudges over a game.