Gela Rumor Mill

DeletedUser

Wow picking on flav....i don't think they like u here man lol don't worry I still love u...

DeletedUser14385

It isn't a bad thing. But to state you have more abp like it is an accomplishment is silly. We just came out of an event where you can get as many fliers as you want with enough gold, so all abp means is how many time you spinned the wheel lol Les hasn't even used much gold at all here, so not sure why that has any affect on what I said.

I can state that I have more ABP than anyone and I can guarantee you that I didnt spend as much gold as everyone believes I did. If you are wise with your tokens, and your attacks then you can stretch that gold to make it look like you are a super spender. It also helps when you have people who leave their troops at home for you to kill all the time, especially when you are smart and dont waste your fliers on walls greater than 10... dang the secret is out...

No offense but people who complain about gold users are generally the ones who are not wise with the gold/stuff they have and so they complain about it being unfair. They are the ones who send Myth Nukes at level 25 wall cities and wonder why they are losing their myths so quickly.

So dont go making hasty generalizations like you just did.

As for picking on Flav, Death, EVERYONE loves picking on Flav. Its what all the COOL kids do!!!!

Now back to the rumor mill... Rumor has it that Wrily loves to brush Flav's hair before he goes to bed.

DeletedUser271

No offense but people who complain about gold users are generally the ones who are not wise with the gold/stuff they have and so they complain about it being unfair. They are the ones who send Myth Nukes at level 25 wall cities and wonder why they are losing their myths so quickly.

I'll just quote you here:

dont go making hasty generalizations like you just did.

I don't complain about gold, but I know Joseph Nieves well enough to tell you he wouldn't (ever) waste his myth nukes on lvl 25 walls.

DeletedUser14385

I don't complain about gold, but I know Joseph Nieves well enough to tell you he wouldn't (ever) waste his myth nukes on lvl 25 walls.

Lol that wasnt at you, that was a Nieves for stating that those with high ABPs can equate that to how many times they spinned the wheel aka gold using. Which isnt a true generalization for those of us that did spin the wheel but were wise and not extravagant with our gold.

As for the complaining part, I probably did make a hasty generalization myself there but from my experience it is normally the ones that complain about gold that dont use it wisely.

But then again I complain about it with all these dang events and such...so what does that make me. LOL

DeletedUser10953

Well well well, looks like the Flav fandom has spread to the teenagers at Nieves high school. I do wonder what IB is going to do if Nieves gets detention and a big decision has to be made. Never mind, they won't be around long enough for it to matter anyway.

I hear it all the time..ABP means nothing this early in the game. Blah blah blah..sure it does because stats are stats and they will be throughout the rest of the server. I understand that you will have to go on grepointel or grepostats to actually see that because you will be rimmed way before this server even reaches the mid-game point. Whine about gold all you want because it is the easy thing to do. Yes I use gold for events and advisors but you have no idea the amount of gold I get every day at the market for my resources. So please come up with any excuse you can.

Rumor has it that IB was looking for a merge with Smack Attack not too long ago...but I guess that can't be right since the kid that is just barely old enough to drive must be one heck of a leader. Who needs others?

Also, it is true that wrily brushes and braids my heair every night before I sleep. I told you that in confidence Som!

DeletedUser1048

I can state that I have more ABP than anyone and I can guarantee you that I didnt spend as much gold as everyone believes I did. If you are wise with your tokens, and your attacks then you can stretch that gold to make it look like you are a super spender. It also helps when you have people who leave their troops at home for you to kill all the time, especially when you are smart and dont waste your fliers on walls greater than 10... dang the secret is out...

So dont go making hasty generalizations like you just did.

As for picking on Flav, Death, EVERYONE loves picking on Flav. Its what all the COOL kids do!!!!

Now back to the rumor mill... Rumor has it that Wrily loves to brush Flav's hair before he goes to bed.

Sombrador did you see my post before the one you quoted? I said he used more gold than IB. Which yes it's a generalization but we haven't used very much so it isn't that far fetched. So comparing his bp to ours was a strange comparison, as less gold would equate to less tokens from the event. So no matter how wisely we used them having less would make it more likely to get less bp from them. That's all I am saying, don't see anything crazy about that logic lol

Gold use doesn't bother me at all, was just showing why that statement about abp doesn't mean much. And level 25 wall, would hope no one is building it to the max. If they do I wouldn't use fliers on it, I care a lot for my flying little friends :D

Interesting rumor lol

Well well well, looks like the Flav fandom has spread to the teenagers at Nieves high school. I do wonder what IB is going to do if Nieves gets detention and a big decision has to be made. Never mind, they won't be around long enough for it to matter anyway.

Yes a big fan, it's a honor to be your academy *bows*

I hear it all the time..ABP means nothing this early in the game. Blah blah blah..sure it does because stats are stats and they will be throughout the rest of the server. I understand that you will have to go on grepointel or grepostats to actually see that because you will be rimmed way before this server even reaches the mid-game point. Whine about gold all you want because it is the easy thing to do. Yes I use gold for events and advisors but you have no idea the amount of gold I get every day at the market for my resources. So please come up with any excuse you can.

Where did I whine about gold? All I did was post another stat. If you can point to stats then how come I can't point to one? lol Notice I never send how much you spent, I said how much gold you used. Really you guys are just reading one or two keywords a sentence and trying to give it a whole new meaning.

Stats will also change through the rest of the server, and the small sample size early on has no bearing on future production. I even touched upon this in my first post. Really I think the problem is you are trying to say I am wrong without actually knowing what I am saying.

I don't know what age has to do with anything, did I make you mad or something? If I got rimmed before midgame, that is fine. This is only a game to me and hopefully to everyone else. I am here to have fun, a long time doing something and fun aren't things that are really closely connected together.

Nice to see all this discussion come out of one rumor, the No Recruiting Alliance rumor must have been the best one so far. Rumor has it that like the alliance Flav was a part of in Actium, he really is Deadly When Sober :eek:

DeletedUser

He's more deadly when drunk lol can't remember the last time I talked to him sober haha

DeletedUser13708

Rumor has it that it smells like a freakshow!!
16.gif
16.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yOF6Mbvjw0

DeletedUser5079

And Fin is getting internalized. Rumor has it that he quit because his CS sunk :D

lol to be honest I have lost several cs' on this world, but me losing one had nothing to do with me quitting, just dont have time to play anymore with college and soccer :/ wasn't fair to my variant mates.

but good try with your 'rumor' lol

DeletedUser1048

Rumor has it an alliance that won't be around by midgame took 3 cities from the mighty Variant, as seen here. Apparently abp isn't enough to keep cities, who would have known! They even lost a city to a kid, what's this world coming to.

*Insert excuses about why the cities were lost to Nieves High :D

lol to be honest I have lost several cs' on this world, but me losing one had nothing to do with me quitting, just dont have time to play anymore with college and soccer :/ wasn't fair to my variant mates.

but good try with your 'rumor' lol

Don't forget that Flav doesn't like guys who go to school, sure that influenced your decision. Or at least that's what the rumors are saying ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11560

Rumor has it that half of the alliance are the "forum spammers" and they managed to take quite a few cities from the best gold spenders ever lol

#NievesHighSchool

DeletedUser11560

Rumor has it that all of them got founder rights and they plan on "taking on this world"

Also heard it's their last world.

DeletedUser6486

Rumor has it that something big is going to go down in O46... too bad no one cares yet since it's not a core ocean

DeletedUser10953

Rumor has it an alliance that won't be around by midgame took 3 cities from the mighty Variant

No worries, Groplog set the gold whore precedent so I am on the way down to give you that same treatment. And before you deny it the guy was golding up CS after CS to send until our distance got the best of us. But, IB and Vikings and Celts taking some cities from our 8 members (6 in O45) is actually quite impressive. Just stand by and I will be there to give you some good old fashioned corporal punishment that these children are severely lacking today. See you soon, little fella
smiley_emoticons_cuinlove.gif

PS. Sorry for the late response. I will do better about getting in here to keep this up with you. xoxo

DeletedUser1048

Rumor has it Suicide now has 4 alliances.

*Insert excuses about why the cities were lost to Nieves High :D

I called it.

No worries, Groplog set the gold whore precedent so I am on the way down to give you that same treatment. And before you deny it the guy was golding up CS after CS to send until our distance got the best of us. But, IB and Vikings and Celts taking some cities from our 8 members (6 in O45) is actually quite impressive. Just stand by and I will be there to give you some good old fashioned corporal punishment that these children are severely lacking today. See you soon, little fella
smiley_emoticons_cuinlove.gif

PS. Sorry for the late response. I will do better about getting in here to keep this up with you. xoxo

So I will answer this in the order that the excuses came in:

1) "Gold"- Yeah about 500 gold to instant buy 3 CS sure is a lot. I doubt you can survive using that little ;)
2) "Distance"- That's your fault for being spread out. If distance was a problem I would think you guys would have a core, but you are all over the place. Or just don't take cities you can't defend.
3) "You got help no fair!"- First off we have no relationship with Celtic. Only one of their players sent, and his cities are farther away than yours. So yeah that was a big factor in the 4 cities lost *not* Yes Vikings sent support, but I fail to get your point. You have allies too, guess you just don't work well with them.
4) "We're outnumbered"- Yes but we have less abp than you, and that's all that mattered to you a few days ago. IB also has 44 less cities than Variant. Less abp, less cities, less points, and the leader is a kid. All reasons why we are terrible according to you but stats say we have taken 4 cities and Variant has taken 0. If we are terrible, what would that make Variant?
5) Deflect blame by bringing up age- Great job Flav, way to put on a show. You managed to give 4 excuses and throw in a petty insult. All that abp sure makes you hostile :D

Don't forget I took a city from Lethalsniper and he has more bp than you. As you have taught me bp is everything, so I must be special to take his city thisisgrepolis