Gela Rumor Mill

DeletedUser5079

One cs conquered successfully out of about 7-8.

So yes, the op was a failure. stuff happens, and the only people who seem to get rustled by it are you and Lethalsniper, who both decided to join Variant for dumb reasons.

The op was on the day after Christmas. Honestly, the failure of the OP isn't a surprise-- people have real lives outside of Grepolis. Not everyone stays at home for the holidays.

I'm assuming you already know this, but it's extremely hard to get tight timings when you're playing from mobile. Add being at Christmas parties to that, and it was just an overall stupid idea to plan an op for that time.

But you know what? That's fine. The op failed, so what. At the end of the day, everyone will fail ops, and I'd rather one failure early in a server weed out the people like you and Lethal so that you don't flip flop later on and screw people over.

Debating whether to egg you on and make you look even more a fool, or to not, but I will say this.

Lethal was kicked for accidentally breaking a monsters siege.
I was never given an invite to scrooges and so found somewhere else to go, had nothing to do with that OPs success

DeletedUser7318

Debating whether to egg you on and make you look even more a fool, or to not, but I will say this.

I was never given an invite to scrooges and so found somewhere else to go, had nothing to do with that OPs success

Oh man, I'm so upset about "looking like a fool" to the people I'm arguing with, because that's totally rare and never happens when you argue with self absorbed people.

Lethal was not kicked out unless leadership told him to leave AND lied about it. http://i.imgur.com/TZLZG92.png

I also never said you leaving hinged on the OPs success, I said that the only people who took that made a huge deal about it other than laying out future expectations were you and lethal.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1048

lol I'm surprised that no members from Storm Dragons have said anything yet, Scrooges sent out around 10 cs in an op, and all of them were destroyed. They got miffed because they realized that even though they had 89 members they couldn't take one city, so they dissolved the sister alliance and now its just a smaller group of the same individuals

Well that is impressive. I guess Scrooges needed Monsters Inc to help out in that Op :D

One cs conquered successfully out of about 7-8.

So yes, the op was a failure. stuff happens, and the only people who seem to get rustled by it are you and Lethalsniper, who both decided to join Variant for dumb reasons.

The op was on the day after Christmas. Honestly, the failure of the OP isn't a surprise-- people have real lives outside of Grepolis. Not everyone stays at home for the holidays.

I'm assuming you already know this, but it's extremely hard to get tight timings when you're playing from mobile. Add being at Christmas parties to that, and it was just an overall stupid idea to plan an op for that time.

But you know what? That's fine. The op failed, so what. At the end of the day, everyone will fail ops, and I'd rather one failure early in a server weed out the people like you and Lethal so that you don't flip flop later on and screw people over.

Just about every world had a few alliance who had some sort of Op planned after peacetime. The average players in Scrooges are so much bigger than the average players in other alliances. You had a size advantage both troop wise and point wise. Missing strong leadership, a tight core, and strong teamwork is what hurt you guys more than anything. As TSD does solid in all 3.

This is the rumor mill, keep the rumors coming Fin :)

DeletedUser5079

I have one. This world must be real slow if an alliance with 5 people is in the top 12 :eek: 8)

DeletedUser1048

That reminds me of when Scrooge used to be a small alliance :D

Rumor has it a top 12 alliance will fall after peacetime.

DeletedUser1048

I didn't say how long after peacetime ;) So it will be correct whenever a top 12 alliance falls lol I would say United Cartels will be the first to fall after peacetime, that is the safest bet I think.

DeletedUser6486

I didn't say how long after peacetime ;) So it will be correct whenever a top 12 alliance falls lol I would say United Cartels will be the first to fall after peacetime, that is the safest bet I think.
I thought you would use some technicality like this
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

DeletedUser6486

Considering United Cartel is allied to Storm Dragons, Brotherhood of Minions, Variant, and all 3 suicidal alliances, it's hard to imagine them falling without the rest of them too. Maybe through a merger, but I doubt that will happen even.

Jeez... guess they hate attacking

DeletedUser5079

Considering United Cartel is allied to Storm Dragons, Brotherhood of Minions, Variant, and all 3 suicidal alliances, it's hard to imagine them falling without the rest of them too. Maybe through a merger, but I doubt that will happen even.

odd... when I hit the pact button... I only see suicidal alliances... I guess you know everything about anything though.

We don't even need this thread, because we have you!

DeletedUser10953

odd... when I hit the pact button... I only see suicidal alliances... I guess you know everything about anything though.

We don't even need this thread, because we have you!

And even that is a Pact Request and it's been sitting there since...

Suicidal Simmers
on 2015-12-15 at 17:26

DeletedUser5079

*sighs* didn't mean for you to take everything personally mate.

At least we've done a good job livening up the forums ay? :) ;)

DeletedUser10953

palistus today at 02:15
You're pathetic.
-Flavius- today at 02:14
Stop messaging me. I told you already, I will snipe a CS for whoever I please...whenever I please.
palistus today at 02:08
Sniping a cs on a random Brotherhood guy? I don't know why you guys are so insistent on protecting such a terrible alliance.

Then he blocked me. Guess not a fan of same second snipes. I will post this here for all to read, rumor has it if you PM -Flavius- with an incoming CS from palistus he will snipe it same second just to anger the child that much more. Blocking...who does that crap anyway? Be very afraid of my 4-man crap alliance. Be very afraid.

----------------------------------------

So he unblocked me to send a series of PMs that just made him look pathetic. Rumor has it that he will never land a CS in Gela that survives as long as Flav knows about it. Poor little fella. I really do almost feel bad for him that he can't touch me...

Flav:

But then I can't kill all your pathetic attempts at CSing someone. Yes...I am the pathetic one.

palistus today at 04:09
Your words mean nothing, you're just a pathetic loser.
-Flavius- today at 04:06
Oh and you unblocked me. How big of you...you are now ready to find out what a player can do that hasn't yet earned a tiara. How will you cope? How will you figure out if a player is actually any good? He doesn't have a tiara...what is coming in the very near future?!?!
-Flavius- today at 04:03
You play like a little girl.

Nice spell...now send a CS ;)

Talk tough, big guy. Hide behind your alliance, big guy. You will lose like you always have. Nothing new to see here. You are just a fat internet troll sitting around waiting to talk big things while sitting at home. Such a pretty sight to see :) The word is out and as long as I know you have a CS wet you won't land it so you better pray I don't find out..I do love the free BP you provide me though. I guess you could attempt me if you were feeling froggy. But I know you know you would land it for about 4 seconds and be sent right back home.

Love you :)

DeletedUser

As much as I love to see the banter, please make sure your posts stay within the rules.

Quoting messages that contain real life insults and profanity is not allowed.

Carry on with the rumours but feel free to PM me if you have questions about the rules or if you have doubts if something is allowed on not.

Regards,
Draqone

DeletedUser10953

Rumor has it the forum wunderkind is leaving Gela.

That was too easy
smiley_emoticons_scream-if-you-can.gif