Gela Rumor Mill

DeletedUser5079

A lion doesn't ask permission before he eats a zebra. Lions cannot talk and zebras will not listen. Don't be a zebra, pragmatity only gets you so far.

this may possibly be the dumbest thing I've ever seen in 5 years on these forums

DeletedUser1048

If that is the case then you probably don't read them as often as I do lol Also the US forum has only been around since 2012.

DeletedUser11560

Why is our alliance talking on the forums, Joseph? Let's show them how it's done ingame!

DeletedUser6486

Why is our alliance talking on the forums, Joseph? Let's show them how it's done ingame!

Because then it would be boring without you guys talking
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

DeletedUser1048

This rumor mill needs some rumor wars so here are two I came up with:

TSD vs. Scrooges and Monsters Inc.
u Should Listen to Daddy vs. Celtic Cogadh and Celtic Ceartas

DeletedUser5079

If that is the case then you probably don't read them as often as I do lol Also the US forum has only been around since 2012.

I always forget im in us forums :/

I miss the EN ones, somethings always happening and so many, interesting characters shall we say.

DeletedUser7318

Rumor: Mustache Riders still continues to do literally nothing on the server.

Oh wait, sorry, that's not a rumor, it's a fact.

Must suck having your top player only at 13000 points yet still feel capable of talking as if you're a top alliance on the server.

Even Brotherhood of Minions is more relevant than you guys... And that's saying something.

DeletedUser5079

I got kicked from scrooges today, even after I helped break two of their cities that were under siege by Mustache Riders

I wasn't rich enough to afford them anyway lol

DeletedUser7318

I got kicked from scrooges today, even after I helped break two of their cities that were under siege by Mustache Riders

I wasn't rich enough to afford them anyway lol

The sister alliance was dissolved. If they missed your invite, PM Wrily, because I REALLY doubt they actually meant to kick you, it's just that shifting a lot of members over to one alliance can be a bit busy.

Unless they explicitly told you they were kicking you, then nevermind, but you seem pretty active both in general and on the alliance forums, so it'd be odd if that was the case and you weren't told why.

This also isn't a gold user exclusive alliance. It's not expensive to play this game if you're active, especially with all of the gold spenders who will practically hand out gold for a small amount of resources.

Last edited by a moderator:

SgtSeeker

Taxiarch
Rumor: Mustache Riders still continues to do literally nothing on the server.

Oh wait, sorry, that's not a rumor, it's a fact.

Must suck having your top player only at 13000 points yet still feel capable of talking as if you're a top alliance on the server.

Even Brotherhood of Minions is more relevant than you guys... And that's saying something.

Rumor: We still care none. We're not here to hop on the gold whore train.

Speaking with tact, playing with strategy, and having a developed core is more important than points... And that's saying something.

DeletedUser14381

Rumor: We still care none. We're not here to hop on the gold whore train.

Speaking with tact, playing with strategy, and having a developed core is more important than points... And that's saying something.

I'm not sure that your "developed core" really means anything when it's on the rim and has less alliance ABP than the week dead Dank Memers.

DeletedUser5079

The sister alliance was dissolved. If they missed your invite, PM Wrily, because I REALLY doubt they actually meant to kick you, it's just that shifting a lot of members over to one alliance can be a bit busy.

Unless they explicitly told you they were kicking you, then nevermind, but you seem pretty active both in general and on the alliance forums, so it'd be odd if that was the case and you weren't told why.

This also isn't a gold user exclusive alliance. It's not expensive to play this game if you're active, especially with all of the gold spenders who will practically hand out gold for a small amount of resources.

lol was a leader in scrooges, so I knew it was getting dissolved, but haven't been given an invite. I've seen guys who I have literally cleared whole cities for invited to the new one though.

DeletedUser5079

I'm not sure that your "developed core" really means anything when it's on the rim and has less alliance ABP than the week dead Dank Memers.

did you make a forum account for the sole purpose of posting this really weak burn?