Early Sink Or Swim?

DeletedUser

What he said :p ^ also some players like playing sim city, which means nice points but a terrible military xD!

DeletedUser

i wanna be fwends. and sim city is a cooler game anyway :( i want there to be alien attacks or earthquakes or flooding in this game. who needs an enemy when the planet is giving you the middle finger.

DeletedUser

but anyway another way coordinated people help each other is by improving the farming villages. I think i am already the only active member on my island so if i want to improve the farming villages, i have to raise them all myself and thats a lot of resources to use if i decide to do that.

DeletedUser4951

better start assuming!

Well when three of you pitch recruitment offers to me when

A) I'm already in an alliance
B) I'm too far anyways.

Then it makes me want to sit and watch rather than just assume. There's more but i'll omit that for now. :)

DeletedUser

ya lol and draceus your alliance seems to be on the rise. Hasn't it? a few new good players in on the fun. lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

hey guy im pretty new to.. this is my first server..long time online gamer tho o_O
to give a decent reply to that i would say..
1.) when being attacked they will hide resources
2.) only defend from revolt attacks or CS
3.) tight nit group, close together and super active can support each other quick.
4.) a MRA has little to no coordination, most people join without even receiving a message.. less then 25% of people will probably work good together due to the fact you dont know everyone 4 days in.. people wont be supporting or helping clear for someone they dont know.
5.) most of the time people who can/do work good together are a bit spread out when in a MRA.. look at TBC spread across 4 oceans ( just as a example nothing against them ).
6.) people who join a MRA are more likely not experienced in this game and when being attacked and cleared for the first time they get worked up, then give up..
my thought is these vets who have experience in sniping/team work and very close together can defend from MRA just due to the fact there fighting 5 on 1 battles.. with a quick reply right off the bat ( since we all get to the first 15 bireme ) a bireme snipe of 45 bireme ( say 3 players ) will sink just about any attack coming there way before land troops even hit...

Thanks for the reply. You bring up some good points. I have noticed that a few of the players in my alliance are quite new with the game and need some help. A majority of them are fairly experienced and are willing to do what is necessary though.

You're doing pretty well on this server

DeletedUser

Thanks for the reply. You bring up some good points. I have noticed that a few of the players in my alliance are quite new with the game and need some help. A majority of them are fairly experienced and are willing to do what is necessary though.

You're doing pretty well on this server

If you show us we're wrong after BP starts then i think all of us would gladly retract our earlier comments.

DeletedUser

If you show us we're wrong after BP starts then i think all of us would gladly retract our earlier comments.

Shhhh... Don't tell Sparx10 but I'm gonna conquer him as my first city. shhhh...

DeletedUser9449

i hope yall are ready for tommorow, sh** is about to go down, and when i mean down i mean a particular allaince

DeletedUser

Ok i think using small font will be good. Ok ya tomorrow will be good

DeletedUser9767

Lmao i overslept and missed the morning of day three. Therefore im over and out for the count, dropped like 150 ranks and lost my care for this world XD

DeletedUser

if you guys don't stop talking about this violence...i'm gonna tell my mommy and she is gonna SEND YOU ALL TO THE DEEPEST DEPTHS OF THE UNDERWORLD...so yay friendship :)