Early Sink Or Swim?

DeletedUser

if you guys don't stop talking about this violence...i'm gonna tell my mommy and she is gonna SEND YOU ALL TO THE DEEPEST DEPTHS OF THE UNDERWORLD...so yay friendship :)

Hell No... Now I have two people on my beginning of a long conquest list. DarkWatch you have just been added congrats would you like a medal.

DeletedUser

Its called the chocolate sonar. i trained at willie wonka's chocolate factory. through years of meditation under the choco waterfall. i can now sense chocolate. it is a gift and a curse...but mostly delicious.

DeletedUser

i wish i was...there is a line outside his bathroom window though :( the wait is too long for my liking

DeletedUser

Lol, heard of skipping?

And Sousa, make a Top 12 Alliance thread after the on Saturday about the Top 12 allainces, and please add the other alliances that look like they could be able to get far in this world(FS, HoT, TI).

DeletedUser

Lol, heard of skipping?

And Sousa, make a Top 12 Alliance thread after the on Saturday about the Top 12 allainces, and please add the other alliances that look like they could be able to get far in this world(FS, HoT, TI).

ok sure thing.

DeletedUser9824

Lol, heard of skipping?

HoT, as in Hand of Time? How are they a viable alliance with 4 players?

DeletedUser

this has been explained several times in this thread alone...quantity doesn't matter, quality does to sum it up.

DeletedUser

If you show us we're wrong after BP starts then i think all of us would gladly retract our earlier comments.

I'm stepping down as founder and giving it to Falcon17, who is doing a good job of running THE TRUTH on Ithaca. Hopefully I'll learn some stuff from him.

DeletedUser

Ok, very "big" of you to do that.

Well seeing as I've only played this game for about 18 days now, I shouldn't be running an alliance. I don't want my people to get slaughtered due to arrogance and lack of experience on my part.

DeletedUser4951

Well seeing as I've only played this game for about 18 days now, I shouldn't be running an alliance. I don't want my people to get slaughtered due to arrogance and lack of experience on my part.

Why would you try to lead or found an alliance with only 18 days of experience? And I assume that you started sooner.

DeletedUser

Why would you try to lead or found an alliance with only 18 days of experience? And I assume that you started sooner.

Nope, I started on Ithaca 18 days ago. As for why we tried to found an alliance, I for one severely underestimated the scope of this game. Too bad my experience will be cut short by being farmed and conquered early on

DeletedUser

You could just restart on the rim and learn to play.

Aw, how kind.

You guys are all mean to people that don't deserve it. Yes, new players make mistakes, and I've admitted that. I'm attempting to correct that by handing over my alliance to a more experienced player. Why the hell do you all hate me so much?

Last edited by a moderator: