Early Sink Or Swim?

DeletedUser8732

sarahs been jumping alliances left and right she doesn't know what to do without you monkey lol

Sounds like a smart move, if you ask me. Get a feel for everyone, see how they play, decide what to do right around the time that BP ends...

DeletedUser9767

I'm gone for 16 hours and this already has 7 pages.

Everyone gets so butthurt over these kinds of threads.

Sink: Everyone
Float: Me
Swim: Gold users

Do i win?

DeletedUser

Noobs are the ones who get butt hurt. Catmaster.
What the hell are you talking about? decky66 is the one that decided to post the conversation for the world to see. Catmaster isn't butthurt.

How do you, in Futurus Sanguis with 7 members, or decky66 in Hand of Time with 5 members, expect to not get farmed hardcore when BP ends? The Borg Collective or any of the top alliances could easily decide to farm you all and there's not a whole lot you could do about it. Do you just rely on your reputation or something?

DeletedUser5088

What the hell are you talking about? decky66 is the one that decided to post the conversation for the world to see. Catmaster isn't butthurt.

How do you, in Futurus Sanguis with 7 members, or decky66 in Hand of Time with 5 members, expect to not get farmed hardcore when BP ends? The Borg Collective or any of the top alliances could easily decide to farm you all and there's not a whole lot you could do about it. Do you just rely on your reputation or something?

Numbers don't save you..if I see an alliance with a bunch of people early on I am like "FARM"

DeletedUser

I don't believe I've ever seen such a collection of rustled jimmies in my entire life. Keep talking trash guys, I really am getting a kick out of this.

DeletedUser

Noobs like yourself need to learn about this game. Ever heard of the art of sniping and dodging. I guess not because you are pretty much implying that you don't know a dang thing about this game. And after BP ends i think that both FS and HoT will have 10-15 good members maybe even more but not to much more.

Stop critiquing alliances by saying they aren't worth the legs(their leaders) they're standing on, even though you don't know a thing about them and that they will be way better than you ever would dream of being.

My 2 cents on you.

DeletedUser5088

Please explain, that seems rather counter-intuitive

Think about this: When someone has tons of players early on that means they mass recruited. Most of the people they recruited are just there trying to have shelter under the name. Most of these alliances aren't organized so no one really defends each other. These players are basically on their own soo....FARM

I don't believe I've ever seen such a collection of rustled jimmies in my entire life. Keep talking trash guys, I really am getting a kick out of this.

And my name is Charl not Jim thanks

DeletedUser

Numbers don't save you..if I see an alliance with a bunch of people early on I am like "FARM"
Please explain, that seems rather counter-intuitive

Anybody who immediately says an alliance will be destroyed based on their size alone is clearly a relative noob. The amount of times I've seen small alliances of experienced players destroy large MRA's is laughable and all too common, the best part is the destroyed larger and thus greater alliances usually have loudmouths like yourself saying the exact same things you are!

If you recruit en mass, chances are none of your members really know each other and thus are less likely to cover one anothers ass. Communication is usually poor and forums are filled with topics with a single post in them, which often is some undecipherable message that nobody even bothers trying to understand.
Ok maybe I've gone extreme with this example, and yes on occasion I have seen a mass recruitment tactic work (provided they filter out deadweight quick), for the most part however.... Just no....

Big alliances also become noticed sooner, by experienced players acting like a creepy old uncle who would "like a piece of that" or by some other noob alliance who is convinced that some form of agreement (which is often a pact with no communication) would make them 'unbeatable'.
Long story short there are a ton of experienced creepy old uncles who work in small groups in the early stages but all these small groups are eyeing up them MRAs.

Ok I kind of lost track of what I was saying so apologies to all the experienced players out there. I am not implying that you are really the creepy old uncle type, twas a metaphor.
And to all the creepy old uncles out there..... Yeah I don't know what to say...

DeletedUser

hi friends. I'm new here. i'm not too qualified to even guess who will sink or swim. but from what i read Friends will lose. not only are they mass recruiters but they are seperated into two groups by looking at the map posted. I have a feeling the 4 alliances in the core will fight eventually and probably lockdown will be the strongest coming out of it. might take a couple of the stronger members of the other alliances during the fighting but probably will not be the strongest in the world at the end of it. Some other alliance will grow away from the direct core while the others are fighting it out and solidify power as the number one seed pointwise.

DeletedUser

Anybody who immediately says an alliance will be destroyed based on their size alone is clearly a relative noob. The amount of times I've seen small alliances of experienced players destroy large MRA's is laughable and all too common, the best part is the destroyed larger and thus greater alliances usually have loudmouths like yourself saying the exact same things you are!

If you recruit en mass, chances are none of your members really know each other and thus are less likely to cover one anothers ass. Communication is usually poor and forums are filled with topics with a single post in them, which often is some undecipherable message that nobody even bothers trying to understand.
Ok maybe I've gone extreme with this example, and yes on occasion I have seen a mass recruitment tactic work (provided they filter out deadweight quick), for the most part however.... Just no....

Big alliances also become noticed sooner, by experienced players acting like a creepy old uncle who would "like a piece of that" or by some other noob alliance who is convinced that some form of agreement (which is often a pact with no communication) would make them 'unbeatable'.
Long story short there are a ton of experienced creepy old uncles who work in small groups in the early stages but all these small groups are eyeing up them MRAs.

Ok I kind of lost track of what I was saying so apologies to all the experienced players out there. I am not implying that you are really the creepy old uncle type, twas a metaphor.
And to all the creepy old uncles out there..... Yeah I don't know what to say...

Thank you for summing this all up.

DeletedUser

Draceus...i look at the list on the forum and you are the last person to post on the last like 15 posts. hahaha i just wanted to post this so you aren't it on this one. :p

DeletedUser

CHIguanas on CHI fit both the experienced players and creepy old uncle types, and were incredibly successful in Chi (not sure if they're still going now but yeah). They were causing many alliances to crap their pants with only 8 members when they first started out, and eventually had about 15 members before I left.

DeletedUser

How exactly am I a loudmouth? I was asking an honest question. This game seems like it's filled with terrible people.