Early Sink Or Swim?

DeletedUser

Hello lets start an early sink or swim it's good to see how other people think on alliances.

1.Borg Collective: Sink. They are growing to fast and won't last once members realize the lack of leadership from a four year old.
2.FREINDS:Sink. 75 Members? What is this thisisgrepolis
3.FireBreathing Ducks: Sink. They are packed with at least 10 alliances so far. All the good alliances will make them a sure enemy.
4.LockDown: Float. It could go either way. some good players but poor leadership and to big to early.
5.Radioactive:Swim. They are my first pick for a good alliance. They have great leadership and great players.
6.Kings of Olympus: Sink. To big, to weak.
7.Natus Vincere: Sink. Three founders is a no no.
8.Ancient Warriors: Sink. Bad leadership from my knowledge.
9.Lords Of Chaos: Float. Good players, nice average I don't know much more than that.
10.The killers: Sink.
11.L.O.L: Sink. yes I do laugh at this alliance
12.Honour and Power: Swim. They will keep swimming if they keep up the average that's what is carrying them. Slow and steady always wins the race.
13.BurnInHell:Sink.
14.FunHouse.Sink. Sinking isn't that fun is it fun house
15.Wrath of Fire:Sink. a couple good players get you no where
16.Knights of order:Float. Don't know to much but they seem decent.
17.The Image: My alliance can't comment
18.The Thracians:Sink.
19.Rebellion:Sink.
20.Temp Name:Sink.
31. Hand of Time: Swim. Strong leadership and players no matter the size. They will hold up and grow as people in the MRA's will figure out they joined the wrong alliance
37. Futurus sanguis: Swim. Just like Hand of Time this alliance will get those people that finally come to there senses. Also they have strong leaders and founders with a ton of expereince.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hello lets start an early sink or swim it's good to see how other people think on alliances.

1.Borg Collective: Sink. They are growing to fast and won't last once members realize the lack of leadership from a four year old.
2.FREINDS:Sink. 75 Members? What is this thisisgrepolis
3.FireBreathing Ducks: Sink. They are packed with at least 10 alliances so far. All the good alliances will make them a sure enemy.
4.LockDown: Float. It could go either way. some good players but poor leadership and to big to early.
5.Radioactive:Swim. They are my first pick for a good alliance. They have great leadership and great players.
6.Kings of Olympus: Sink. To big, to weak.
7.Natus Vincere: Sink. Three founders is a no no.
8.Ancient Warriors: Sink. Bad leadership from my knowledge.
9.Lords Of Chaos: Float. Good players, nice average I don't know much more than that.
10.The killers: Sink.
11.L.O.L: Sink. yes I do laugh at this alliance
12.Honour and Power: Swim. They will keep swimming if they keep up the average that's what is carrying them. Slow and steady always wins the race.
13.BurnInHell:Sink.
14.FunHouse.Sink. Sinking isn't that fun is it fun house
15.Wrath of Fire:Sink. a couple good players get you no where
16.Knights of order:Float. Don't know to much but they seem decent.
17.The Image: My alliance can't comment
18.The Thracians:Sink.
19.Rebellion:Sink.
20.Temp Name:Sink.

Can you add Futurus Sanguis?

Also 3 founders is alright in some cases.

http://us.grepostats.com/world/us15/alliance/140

Me, SteelRain, and Acupuncture are the founders of this alliance.

DeletedUser9662

were pacted with 2 alliances that are not even cared about and that makes us pacted with 10? Whatever you say :D

DeletedUser4951

Its been a little over 24 hours. You cannot logically imply that anyone will sink or swim. Also based on your early assumptions i'd say that you're a little off.

TBC- despite leadership issues, they have the highest average and a decent depth. I wouldn't write them off immediately because given what I've seen of the US leadership, it only takes brute force to demoralize and defeat most alliances.

Radioactive- Jury is still out for me they're more of an alliance to watch rather than just assume that they're going to be beastly.

Firebreathingducks- Solid core island, bad position. If they are talented, then they could be a dark horse, but given their position I could understand seeking out allies now.

Friends- They seem to have done three coordinated starts in areas that are spread apart so that they can grow. Out of anyone, they have the best position because they won't be in the blood bath that will be the end of BP.

I think that everyone should take a look at the map, get over themselves, and get real. Look at where 4 of the top 5 alliances are positioned. Counting dark horses, it'll be a blood bath in a few days.

DeletedUser9662

It looks like its going to be fun :). Although Friends do have good positioning, they are a Romanian speaking alliance, might cause them problems in the future as some of there members are from the US.

DeletedUser4951

Romanians typically are very good players. Most players from Eastern Europe dominant these games haha.

DeletedUser

were pacted with 2 alliances that are not even cared about and that makes us pacted with 10? Whatever you say :D

Maybe your alliance limited them down by now but last time I looked Almost every alliance (big or small) I went in to was pacted with you. Guys.

DeletedUser

Maybe your alliance limited them down by now but last time I looked Almost every alliance (big or small) I went in to was pacted with you. Guys.

Yes many times. We have a player from greece in our alliance but he is pretty good at. English he usually forgets to put "I" in when he talks anout himself and anfew other small errors. But is a great player.

DeletedUser

Its been a little over 24 hours. You cannot logically imply that anyone will sink or swim. Also based on your early assumptions i'd say that you're a little off.

TBC- despite leadership issues, they have the highest average and a decent depth. I wouldn't write them off immediately because given what I've seen of the US leadership, it only takes brute force to demoralize and defeat most alliances.

Radioactive- Jury is still out for me they're more of an alliance to watch rather than just assume that they're going to be beastly.

Firebreathingducks- Solid core island, bad position. If they are talented, then they could be a dark horse, but given their position I could understand seeking out allies now.

Friends- They seem to have done three coordinated starts in areas that are spread apart so that they can grow. Out of anyone, they have the best position because they won't be in the blood bath that will be the end of BP.

I think that everyone should take a look at the map, get over themselves, and get real. Look at where 4 of the top 5 alliances are positioned. Counting dark horses, it'll be a blood bath in a few days.

Hmm... I think you've fallen off your rocker. In 24 hours I can tell a lot aboyt alliances. Yes I might have over did the sink for some of those higher ranked alliances but that's just my thoughts. I want everyone to post an sink or swim so they get their opinions out.

DeletedUser

And TSF i think that these threads might be early, they bring life to the forum to create more activity in this world forum.

DeletedUser4951

Hmm... I think you've fallen off your rocker..
Yes I might have over did the sink for some of those higher ranked alliances but that's just my thoughts.

You just contradicted yourself so I fail to see how i'm the one who is off their rocker. If you admit that your argument might not be right, then it's tough to argue that you can predict how this will go with just 24 hours to go on. 24 hours just isn't enough time to determine who will sink or swim. Here is a picture of the map of the core.

9ik72vV.png

Map Legend
Red = The Borg Collective
Blue= Firebreathingducks
Yellow= Lockdown
Green= FRIENDS
Purple= Radioactive​

Now that you've looked for yourself (hopefully). I'll explain why this will be a blood bath. Just in case the picture hasn't set in for you yet. All the main alliances are pretty tight pack. They only have a few core islands and limited space for the moment. Everyone alliance, save FRIENDS, will be fighting for turf early. This will cause brutal wars from the get go and if no alliance breaks, then most likely nobody will stay top 5 in the area for long.

Now i'll rank the positions first being best fifth being last.

1) FRIENDS, say what you want, trash them how you want, they are out of the way and sometimes that is all it takes.

2) Lockdown, again trash the leaders as you want, but they're one of TWO alliances with the option to do some serious expanding first before fully jumping into the fray.

3) Firebreathingducks, can do a little expanding and have a decent depth chart to ensure that it gets done.

4) The Borg Collective, spaced out like a stereotypical MRA in some areas and will be drawn into conflict immediately with the whole top 5 and up and coming alliances.

5) Radioactive. Surrounded by TBC, who if organized, can be annoying to Radioactive and even cause dangerous delays. To the east is FRIENDS who will quickly expand into the open space of O54. To the south is FBD & LD. Expansion depends on internalizing, conquering enemies, and mid-long shot CSes out of the surrounded area. Fortification will be a major key for RA.

Now this doesn't predict who wins what at all. For all we know, TBC or FBD could beat us all by the time they hit conq. This DOES give everyone an idea of what to expect. The funny thing is that nobody can really afford to pact any of these alliances either as they are so tight pack. It'll be a bloodbath for the core and the winner will take all.

DeletedUser5088

Borg: Seem to be an MRA at the moment ......FARM (sink)

FRIENDS: Another MRA but their location is keeping them safe for the time being (float then sink)

Lockdown: A bit too overrated atm. They same to be a good alliance though...not an MRA. It's a bit early to tell though. A couple of good players but they failed recently in Delphi to a bunch of Radioactive's guys (float)

Fire Breathing Ducks This alliance is going to be an alliance that will be really annoying to get rid of. I have a weird feeling that they were a premade based on the fact that they completely control a bunch of islands (float)

Radioactive: My alliance....nuff said :p

DeletedUser

Charl I really respect your opinion so what's your opinion on my alliance. The Image.

DeletedUser

He probably make a funny comment about them, not sure it will be enlightening.

DeletedUser5088

Charl I really respect your opinion so what's your opinion on my alliance. The Image.

I personally think you guys look good as far as recruiting and your average...they only problem is you guys are a bit to spread out across 054

DeletedUser

I personally think you guys look good as far as recruiting and your average...they only problem is you guys are a bit to spread out across 054

Thanks Master Charl. I appreciate your Wisdom! lol I will take that into a lot of consideration. also we are obviously not even close to done expanding so if things go right that shouldn't be a problem.

DeletedUser

Aww why are we sinking man? Brought over guys from iota because it's a dying world and the only really interesting thing happening is the reborn/shadow war.