DIO-Tools (Official)

DeletedUser11791

slight bug, gods images on the floating box no longer appear (as per screen shot)
screen.jpg

absolutely love this tool by the way, can not grep without it!

DeletedUser

The download link has been pointing to a 404 error for at least the past few days. Is there a new link for the download?

slight bug, gods images on the floating box no longer appear (as per screen shot)
View attachment 2565

absolutely love this tool by the way, can not grep without it!

The DIO-Tools-Page is just moved. This means that the download and some graphics are not available for a while.

DeletedUser11791

Cool, thanks for explaining. I can live without a few images until you find time for an update :)

DeletedUser

just to confirm... there is no dio tools for IE?
No! There are no userscripts for ie, because its a very bad browser. There is no possibility. If you use this browser, its your own fault.
smiley_emoticons_smilenew.gif

Kariella

Hoplite
ok ok... I was just looking for options... I play on multiple servers so I set up a different browser for each server, so I can auto login and not have to worry about the different browsers getting confused with my settings or me clicking the wrong button and all that misc stuff... so right now I play grep on opera, ff, chrome, ie (I had to switch in ie for Safari when I upgraded to win10, until I find a suitable substitute since Safari is no long supported for windows and I don't trust it anymore)

don't suppose there is a dolphin version of dio :)

DeletedUser

hmm, there is a possibility to start ff with different profiles. maybe it will help you
cnfy7elqh8dotnsdp.gif

DIO-Tools will work on every browser which supports an userscript-addon like greasemonkey or tampermonkey.

DeletedUser8950

Hi Dio :)
Could you please check this. After the last upgrade the Start button in simulation window has disappeared, doing a simulation is impossible. I need to disable Dio tools and refresh the browser to make a simulation work. See screenshot.

vqmiD3E.png

DeletedUser

Hi Dio :)
Could you please check this. After the last upgrade the Start button in simulation window has disappeared, doing a simulation is impossible.
You should update DIO-Tools to the version 3.08...

I need to disable Dio tools and refresh the browser to make a simulation work.
By the way... you don't have to disable the whole script if a feature is not working. You can disable this features in the settings...

DeletedUser271

I have a problem with the display of the simulation of the improved speed buff in the support/attack window, I can't see it all:

NgUvVH8.png

DeletedUser

New Version (3.13)

Changes:
  • The feature "Available units" has been extended to a unit overview
    • It's now possible to switch between total units, available units and units outside
    • Selected unit is visible again in the bullseye on the left side

• Smileys can be set in the new general forum

Preview:

8wgztbpe.png
3856938p.png

lg, DIO

DeletedUser4356

I have a question, how does the Trading Percentage and Choosing what type of unit works? The Percentage trade and share of the storage capacity of the city. It is confusing, does the tool knows how much capacity is left in the city I will be sending the resources?

I just dont understand how that works.

Thank you for the great tool!

DeletedUser12588

downloaded dio tools in tampermonkey and I see it in the dashboard, but I dont see the green icon and the effects of dio tools in grepolis game.
what am I doing wrong?

Where do I report bug issues with Dios tools? I noticed that for some reason my WW list chart on ranking tab isn't showing the ranking.I was told to turn off Dios & see if that helps.I turned it off & they were visible again.Also the icons for the Gods are not showing up.I use Chrome on Win7 if that helps.
Grep20Nicaea20WW20ranking20list.jpg

Grep%20myth%20icons.jpg

Last edited:

DeletedUser15712

Hi Dio, love the tool but for some reason I only see the first tab of green smilies, the other 4 tabs just have the sad face
smiley_emoticons_sadnew.gif
I am using the latest version and I reloaded but it did not help. I am on Chrome with Win10. It was working a week or so ago.
Thanks for all you do for us.
smiley_emoticons_cuinlove.gif

DeletedUser15712

Thanks for fixing your wonderful tool.
smiley_emoticons_bravo2.gif

It is nice to having it working full force again and to get the little viking guy with his hatch, I use him as my monicker;
smiley_emoticons_viking.gif

DeletedUser15467

bug. when looking at the strategic map. when you go to click to move in the open ocean. wonder window opens up. making it impossible to move with the cursor in the large map view.