GuardianAngel671

Latest activity Postings About

• GuardianAngel671
      GuardianAngel671 replied to the thread 2 cents.
      I don't need a peep's life story to play Grep. What a peep does in RL isn't of my concern. I don't see why it's yours. I don't ask...
    • GuardianAngel671
      Some knew & I knew a few but some were peeps I had just met & I forget names unless I play a few servers with them.
    • GuardianAngel671
      Whatever. I did speak the truth. I can't know who sends what or who signs in where. I don't control other people. You just wanted me to...
    • GuardianAngel671
      deflect nothing that's the truth you just aren't able to accept the truth.
    • GuardianAngel671
      take care.
    • GuardianAngel671
      Yes, they do. They like to see her angry. They get a thrill if she gets confused. Anger often trips peeps up & weak-minded peeps like to...
    • GuardianAngel671
      I'll respond but he may not like answers. @D.Vitia 1 Disney have alts in OP? Y only 1 peep did at the beginning & you know who it was -...
    • GuardianAngel671
      I wasn't on 117 so I've no clue about that 1. I know he's upset about the Disney sever. Some things there are possibly valid but most of...
    • GuardianAngel671
      Mako I think has more than 1 brain cell or at least I got that impression when I talked to him before he got upset over the Disney...
    • GuardianAngel671
      Excuse me I use the term dude for any gender usually because online you really can't tell. So for me "dude" is usually neutral so I...
    • GuardianAngel671
      Why do they insist that you are a girl lol. You've said several times that you're a dude (male). I'm just curious as I'd believe you...
    • GuardianAngel671
      I thought it was to be US vs EN in this.
    • GuardianAngel671
      not really lol. they just said that due to 2 bird types
    • GuardianAngel671
      I'm not worried & I don't let peep tell me who to choose as friends. I was on Disney team per Blue's request to be honest not due to...
    • GuardianAngel671
      How do I ruin the game? I've never cheated. I don't play favorites. I'm not a gold user so I can't be accused of that. The only gold I...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…