DIO-Tools (Official)

DeletedUser

zR0y2Ace3l1DiSox-Bereich.png

It will be calculated which unit type is mostly in the town. At first it will be calculated if the city is a defensive or offensive town. Then the specific type (land, navy or fly) is calculated.
For example, if the attack power of land units is greater than the attack power of naval units, it gets a sword icon. (for land offensive)
If it is a manticore, griffin or harpy town it gets a fly offensive icon. If its a pegasus town it gets a fly defensive icon.

Outside units can't be detected by a script, so the icon is either "outside" or "empty".

DeletedUser

Thanks so much! I wonder if you could make the automatic calculation based on the resources of the island as to what is best for the city?
smiley_emoticons_bravo2.gif

DeletedUser

New Version (2.14)

Changelog:

• Changing of the improved troops movement display in the attack/support window:
    • The arrival of the improved troops movement is now also displayed next to the duration
    • Arrangement was changed due to the clarity
Preview:

hwzqsfl5.png

DeletedUser

This just isn't working. Keep in mind I've never installed a Grepolis Script or used Grease Monkey, so yea..
Browser: Firefox

Steps taken:
1. Install Grease monkey
2. Restart Firefox
3. Install version 2.20 of Dio-Tools
4. Log into grepolis
5. Upon seeing no differences, I restarted again.
6. Logged in and still saw no differences

DeletedUser

Hmm, You have done it right. Which version of Greasemonkey do you use? Is Greasemonkey and my script enabled? Maybe you disabled it accidentally.
smiley_emoticons_confusednew.gif

DeletedUser

I am using Greasemonkey 2.1. When I am in game I can click on the grease monkey drop down arrow and see that (a) Enabled is checked and (b) Dio tools has a check mark by it. It just doesn't do anything..

DeletedUser

Hmm i don't know exactly, why it isn't working for you.
smiley_emoticons_sadnew.gif
It's working for me with Firefox 31 and GM 2.1.
You can try to install it again or try it with Chrome/Opera and Tampermonkey, if you want.

Maybe you have installed a script blocker addon or something in firefox?

Sorry, that I can't help you with it.

DeletedUser

And.. Got it!

Really, it's quite embarrassing. I failed to update my firefox to 31. I was on 30.

Derp.

Thanks for the help Diony!

DeletedUser

Good to hear that it works now!
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-up_new.gif

And it's not embarrassing, I even didn't know that it doesn't work with Firefox 30 in combination with GM 2.1.
smiley_emoticons_oh-no2.gif

DeletedUser853

Google Chrome is blocking the installation after downloading the js file. Is there a work around ?

DeletedUser

You have to install Tampermonkey at first. Then restart your browser and install DIO-Tools.

Otherwise you maybe disabled Tampermonkey accidentally.

DeletedUser

It seems that last night's Grepolis update has disabled a couple of DIO-Tools features.
1) City icons no longer work correctly. All cities are set to the ">>" icon unless they are manually assigned
2) The city list no longer shows the percentage of farm space used.

Great job on the tools! Everyone I know loves them.
smiley_emoticons_bravo2.gif

DeletedUser

You're right. It's because of the last grepolis update. I've created a hotfix to version 2.26. It should solve the problem with the town icons, population percentage and the available units.

DeletedUser

Where is this available, and what do i have to do to get it?

DeletedUser

You can update it manually in your greasemonkey/tampermonkey settings or click on the DIO-Tools download link on the first page or just wait at least 24 hours for the browser standard automatic update request.

DeletedUser

The "near real time" update is highly appreciated. Folks, if you haven't used the Donate link on the main post now is the time!

DeletedUser

I love this. Thanks for creating and sharing.

When I try to use the chat it says "Error #2031". Do you have any idea why and what I need to do to correct this?

DeletedUser

Hi there -

Any chance of a small addon for just the percentage trade?