DIO-Tools (Official)

DeletedUser

Hi there -

Any chance of a small addon for just the percentage trade?
Why? You can deactivate each feature in the settings. It makes no sense to offer an extra addon for each feature.
smiley_emoticons_confusednew.gif

DeletedUser

Why? You can deactivate each feature in the settings. It makes no sense to offer an extra addon for each feature.

Simple matter of the i5 laptop being bogged down and suffering horrible game play experience with tamper monkey, diotools and GRC installed. Clicking through towns even takes 2 sometimes 3 seconds to change pages. There are also some graphical issues with a built in intel GPU; its basically at its limits. Even the expanding widget tool is laggy

I'd blame the latop, but I suffer a performance drop on the work station too, which is a Xeon E5 with 16gb and a FirePro. Performance also degrades as you are more active; often having to close chrome and restart it

Unchecking options here doesn't seem to do much to conserve resources being used in the background.. but disabling tamper monkey and everything associated with it fixes just about all of it

So while a lot of features here are nice, theres only one that's a real game changer. Percentage trade. On its own would be a much smaller package, especially if I could uninstall tamper monkey..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm sorry, but I can not help you then. You can surely understand that I can not cobble together each player a special script according to his wishes. For that I have definitely no time. Especially as I do not receive any payment for it.

Grepolis is rather the real performance killer.
cnfy7elqh8dotnsdp.gif

DeletedUser10048

Hey Diony, not sure the limits you have or to what you can do but an idea i had was as follows:

When for example launching an attack is there a possibility of having the boosts available to use on the launch page and usable.

Rather than going into inventory and selecting boost then going to god and selecting spell, could it be possible to have all those options available to click on the launch pop up ?

Imagine this very creative artwork is what you might have in the inventory such as Improved attack, speed boost, improved defence, helmet of invisibility, heroic power etc:

Creative Artwork and the selections are there for you to choose when launching.

DeletedUser

Hello supafletch,

Thank you for your idea. Sure it would be possible somehow. But I always compare the cost of implementation with the benefits. However, I can hardly see benefit in comparison to the effort. What is more, only spells are bound to attacks, the other bonuses are usually bound to a city. That would confuse the users in my opinion more.
Furthermore, I currently don't see any free space in the attack window for such an additional menu.
cnfy7elqh8dotnsdp.gif

greets, DIO

DeletedUser10048

Not a problem Dio, just thought i'd punt the idea and see where it landed.

Thanks.

DeletedUser

There is still some confusion about whether DIO-Tools are acceptable or not.

Some folks are being reported as being banned for scripting and the only thing they're running is DIO-Tools. I am not blaming the tool, but I worry that there are folks doing admin work on both EN and US servers. DIO-Tools ARE NOT listed as approved on the EN side which is the source of confusion for my folks. http://forum.en.grepolis.com/showthread.php?48667#_ga=1.188180012.580099358.1425331214

Is there any way we can get a full and complete accounting as to whether DIO-Tools are acceptable for all of Grepolis or not?

DeletedUser2812

There is still some confusion about whether DIO-Tools are acceptable or not.

Some folks are being reported as being banned for scripting and the only thing they're running is DIO-Tools. I am not blaming the tool, but I worry that there are folks doing admin work on both EN and US servers. DIO-Tools ARE NOT listed as approved on the EN side which is the source of confusion for my folks. http://forum.en.grepolis.com/showthread.php?48667#_ga=1.188180012.580099358.1425331214

Is there any way we can get a full and complete accounting as to whether DIO-Tools are acceptable for all of Grepolis or not?

Yes please get the information correct, because here is a source that does not differentiate between US and EN but says Dio is allowed.
http://wiki.en.grepolis.com/wiki/Approved_Scripts

DeletedUser

DIO-Tools is approved on both markets (EN and US).

Some folks are being reported as being banned for scripting and the only thing they're running is DIO-Tools.
I think these people are lying. No one would admit that he used an illegal script.
cnfy7elqh8dotnsdp.gif
Most do as if they are innocent, when they were caught. Support staff are familiar with this behavior.

There is only a detection for bots. DIO-Tools is not a bot, so you don't get banned for using it.

The only markets, where DIO-Tools isn't allowed are AR and PT, because they don't allow any scripts. (Yet you will not get banned there, because it is not a bot... ^^)

Kariella

Hoplite
maybe I missed this somewhere... but can someone explain to me what this part of the wonder screen means... thanks...Capture.JPG

DeletedUser8950

maybe I missed this somewhere... but can someone explain to me what this part of the wonder screen means... thanks...View attachment 2232

WW share is your personal share in building the wonders (in relation to the alliance). It is the base for the following resource calculations.

1) the first bar shows how many resources you personally must send to fill this current wonder level: 404,000 res, you have sent more than 3,5 million resources, so you overfilled this wonder level by 867%. (which is good)

2) the second bar shows how many resources you personally must send to fill all 10 levels of this wonder: 8,2 million, you have sent ~6,9 million, so you filled the wonder by 85% so far.

The calculation of how many resources you personally need to send, is based on your WW share. The numbers will differ among the players in your alliance.

The box you pasted into the bottom right corner: The first column shows your personal amounts for this specific wonder, the second column shows the amounts alliancewide for this wonder (for all players in the ally, in total).

Last edited by a moderator:

Kariella

Hoplite
thanks that's a big help :)

also starting today, the wonder feature of dio-tools is broken... the button on the wonder screen that divides up the resources lights up, the real fast swoops to the left and disappears... I have tried this on 2 different computers using both FF and Chrome with the old and new installs of all scripts and dio tools and nothing makes it work again :(

DeletedUser8950

yes Diony, please fix it soon, big PLEASE with cherry on top :)

We have a close wonder race on Taras (en-server) and filling the wonders without your great fill-button is a real pain when you have 80 cities LOL

DeletedUser8950

Version 3.0 - DIO tools revamp

first of all: I like the revamp of Dio Tools very much, everything is more organised now. Thanks a lot!
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-up_new.gif

I've noticed there are some minor bugs though:

The new feature which I guess is meant to activate/deactivate speed bonusses, doesn't work. The check boxes are dead. Plus, the feature box corrupts the attack/support windows:

3ONTTZy.png

nXCaUfS.png

Maybe you can rearrange the speed bonus box and put it at the righthand side, like this:

CigY1Np.png

Anyway, I'm really looking forward to see the speed bonus box in action, that is a feature I have been waiting for all the time!
LaieA_062.gif

DeletedUser7711

BUG - Troop movement is no longer anchored in map. When I click on the troop movement button, the dio bar now covers up my Temple button. Can we fix this to be anchored again?

DeletedUser11934

The download link has been pointing to a 404 error for at least the past few days. Is there a new link for the download?