AD-1 and SKS-0

DeletedUser7319

ahh, sour grapes.... so basically, the only thing you have to say is we stay up to late? Dedication is a bad thing? Well, with that attitude, you may as well enjoy staying at #2 bro.

Lame.... lemme explain whats lame. Your "cannon fodder" ( origins) is getting thrashed in our oceans. Not only are you guys barely supporting them, but they seem to be doing most the heavy lifting, and taking the brunt of these attacks. I will say this, origins shows alot more heart than anyone else in the UN. Sucks they seem to be the only ones fighting.

DeletedUser7938

Ok so are they scrubs or not lol. Dont change the subject. I would love to fight u guys more but it seems like most of you suddenly went into VM. I cant wait for Socratice to come back so i can smash that turtle some more. You do realize witchking been in 054 on one of your stronghold islands for 2 months now and everyone on that island turtled lol. Thats embarrassing.

No sour grapes, if your too weak to conquest someone when they are awake thats cool. It just shows how lame you are. I dont think it takes much skill at all. But if you do that and still suck, that kinda paints the picture..

DeletedUser7319

Oh, no doubt crego, but getting on the externals bragging about taking inactives is well........... pathetic really..

We are obviously not weak , we have been at the top for the majority of this world.

Obviously, we are gonna keep going back and forth on whos a turtle and who isnt. Almost like having a discussion with a wall.

Its all good bro we will play our game and you play yours, but remember, when origins is no longer a buffer, you have to legit face us.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7938

Where are all these inactives you are talking about? Im not counting hoth holifax silly lol

DeletedUser

What you guys are saying is that " hes the one turtling...no its that alliance...."or " Oh 80% of them are turtling up lawl" Thats basically what all my interview responses are saying...so everyone who got rimmed, come back again because everyone here is ALL TURTLING like its the end of the world....hehe

DeletedUser

What you guys are saying is that " hes the one turtling...no its that alliance...."or " Oh 80% of them are turtling up lawl" Thats basically what all my interview responses are saying...so everyone who got rimmed, come back again because everyone here is ALL TURTLING like its the end of the world....hehe

BB turtling ? we have many players who play with 0 walls and just snipe CS'es all day...

all of SKS / Origins / Maggot cities contain 1k bir's and around 3-4 k DLU with lvl 25 walls and tower... they get support from other alliances...

BB ONLY SUPPORTS BB !! We dont need people to send us Support like they are doing

DeletedUser

BB turtling ? we have many players who play with 0 walls and just snipe CS'es all day...

all of SKS / Origins / Maggot cities contain 1k bir's and around 3-4 k DLU with lvl 25 walls and tower... they get support from other alliances...

BB ONLY SUPPORTS BB !! We dont need people to send us Support like they are doing

Hmm...they do? I have 1 k biremes in 1 city that I know of...guess you guys know better. And yes, you guys do everything alone...you are fighting the world solo and can take on the world....oh wait...HELP we need THE FEDERATION, HELP WE NEED SEMPER HELP WE NEED RED DAWN...And well AOA is a joke but HELP we need them too!. You guys are a good team, no one is debating that, but if you want to brag about doing everything solo lets call it as it is...you are working with 5 guilds in a coalition vs another coalition-its not a solo job -you needed help early and realized it-which I agree that you needed...CAll it a PACT or alliance or whatever. And SKS is about to take your no 1 slot pretty soon at this rate...just my prediction.

DeletedUser

Hmm...they do? I have 1 k biremes in 1 city that I know of...guess you guys know better. And yes, you guys do everything alone...you are fighting the world solo and can take on the world....oh wait...HELP we need THE FEDERATION, HELP WE NEED SEMPER HELP WE NEED RED DAWN...And well AOA is a joke but HELP we need them too!. You guys are a good team, no one is debating that, but if you want to brag about doing everything solo lets call it as it is...you are working with 5 guilds in a coalition vs another coalition-its not a solo job -you needed help early and realized it-which I agree that you needed...CAll it a PACT or alliance or whatever. And SKS is about to take your no 1 slot pretty soon at this rate...just my prediction.

SKS's leaders are no where to be found, except just a couple minutes ago I sea stormed some of Witchking's LS lol. Seems like the have all but given up. Check they're activity if no one believes me. Man, I sure wish I was led by someone who never leads anymore.

DeletedUser2770

Being in a pact and sharing forums is way different than asking other alliances for help....

You will not find one post where BB ask our allies to help with resources, troops, or sieges

You will ask us requesting help with spells and trades but thats as far as it goes and I think that works the same in any shared forum....

As far as points go i have never paid attention to them nor do I care about it..... We can all say what we like but we all know the truth and we all know who is what and who is doing what......

DeletedUser

Ok so are they scrubs or not lol. Dont change the subject. I would love to fight u guys more but it seems like most of you suddenly went into VM. I cant wait for Socratice to come back so i can smash that turtle some more. You do realize witchking been in 054 on one of your stronghold islands for 2 months now and everyone on that island turtled lol. Thats embarrassing.

No sour grapes, if your too weak to conquest someone when they are awake thats cool. It just shows how lame you are. I dont think it takes much skill at all. But if you do that and still suck, that kinda paints the picture..

You're right, lets go back to talking about BB vs. SKS, who is taking a sks city right now on an island where players were awake during the whole thing? hmmm.

DeletedUser7938

That cs did not land when we were awake bro, stop it lol.

DeletedUser

^ask Jamok if he was awake during that time. Even sent me attacks lol.

DeletedUser7938

The point is you guys have taken only 4 cities from us and the only way u got them was dropping a cs on a player when he was sleep. Thats extremely lame and weak. Thats my only point. If i am gonna drop a cs on you, i want you awake and trying to stop me. No skill at all in taking a players city while they are sleep. Its a pattern i am noticing. Great players dont resort to lame tactics unless they are scared or really not great at all.

DeletedUser2770

The point is you guys have taken only 4 cities from us and the only way u got them was dropping a cs on a player when he was sleep. Thats extremely lame and weak. Thats my only point. If i am gonna drop a cs on you, i want you awake and trying to stop me. No skill at all in taking a players city while they are sleep. Its a pattern i am noticing. Great players dont resort to lame tactics unless they are scared or really not great at all.

Part ofthe game is intel...if we find out your offline schedule it is the only smart thing to do to attack you then....

DeletedUser

Go drop a cs on me and we will see what happens.

Milo was online when i took a city from him, even tried talking trash saying it wouldn't land....

Everyone attacks when people are offline, even your own players that you consider great do it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7938

I get it, im not even complaining. But challenge yourself sometimes. WK been in 054 for 2 months now and you guys act like your scared to attack him. The funny thing is the ones on the island actually turtled up lol. WTH is that? Plague is crying about 1k birs in 4k dlu's being in peoples cities. Who cares? Its nothing. Mantaras tried to turtle twice NEAR our ocean and we wiped him out with ease. Some of you guys are too good to be making excuses and sneaking into cities.