AD-1 and SKS-0

DeletedUser

haha if I'm the Maggots cheerleading squad what does that make you? AD's excuse squad? You guys are so far up his stink hole I'm surprised your Hoplites can even see the light.

I never said AD made any excuses, you guys do it for him

I disagree with this "statement"

DeletedUser7240

My bad, I guess putting a ? at the end of a sentence means "let me explain to you how VM works" why didnt you just explain general theory of relativity as well?

Cregos Girl Squirrel is smoking a little to much RandysShakeandBake

DeletedUser

Scyther is our cheerleader...too bad you all missed his pics on kakao...
And I believed AD asked us to take cities of BB players who can play...I'm now getting confused who that is? Do we need a volunteer of the week? I don't know who Meridian is...Are you in BB...or just the only one who hasn't attacked me? But yes...AD did have VM enacted apparently prior to us capping him...I've never seen a guild enact VM so much...what ever happened to relying on your guild to protect you, and not Grepo to protect you...

DeletedUser7938

Its easy for you SKS guys to talk trash when your hiding behind all your pact mates, yes you have moved a few people closer to BB but if there wasnt 4 other alliances attacking them from all sides there is no way you would have ever done that. I know everyone is big on ABP and they should be, but what about SKS's DBP its terrible for your size and just screams that you guys have no real competition where you are, you just pact every alliance around you and then move a few players close to BB. The cities you have by BB are supported by 4 different alliances, your just piggybacking off of your "coalition" and anyone who knows how to use the map feature on grepointel can see it clearly.

Your not very smart Jakko, its hard to attack someone if u dont have any units to attack with. Maybe thats why our abp is so high. And it seems like 80% of BB turtle. So my abp will continue to rise. So its our fault we wiped our ocean clean faster than SVB can? lol Who is hiding behind pact mates lol? Who cities are supported by 4 different alliances? Who is piggy backing off our coalition? Where are u getting this from? Why are your stats so horrible? Why are you hurt? Why dont you move a little closer so i can smash u? Why did i clear 2 BB cities on my island in 2 days? Why are they still turtling? Why are they going in vm? Why did a few quit? Why i am about to make 2 more quit by this weekend? Why do u suck so bad? Why are u even trying to stat bash with dpb lulz? Why do u have an excuse for everything?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Your not very smart Jakko, its hard to attack someone if u dont have any units to attack with. Maybe thats why our abp is so high. And it seems like 80% of BB turtle. So my abp will continue to rise. So its our fault we wiped our ocean clean faster than SVB can? lol Who is hiding behind pact mates lol? Who cities are supported by 4 different alliances? Who is piggy backing off our coalition? Where are u getting this from? Why are your stats so horrible? Why are you hurt? Why dont you move a little closer so i can smash u? Why did i clear 2 BB cities on my island in 2 days? Why are they still turtling? Why are they going in vm? Why did a few quit? Why i am about to make 2 more quit by this weekend? Why do u suck so bad? Why are u even trying to stat bash with dpb lulz? Why do u have an excuse for everything?

Maggots are getting their top philosphers to answer all these questions....Also to ask who in the world jakko is...Do I have to come next door to you also Jakko...When you are done cleaning up his cities Mad, remember they will call him inactive...or is he SVC...who needs to hide behind cannon fodder of...wait...a coalition...i'm confused Is Jakko making fun of himself now...Or just getting talking points from BB...Same excuses...different ocean...

DeletedUser

Maggots are getting their top philosphers to answer all these questions....Also to ask who in the world jakko is...Do I have to come next door to you also Jakko...When you are done cleaning up his cities Mad, remember they will call him inactive...or is he SVC...who needs to hide behind cannon fodder of...wait...a coalition...i'm confused Is Jakko making fun of himself now...Or just getting talking points from BB...Same excuses...different ocean...

Greeneggs tryin to grow some kahonas even after all the failed cs attempts on me/us :)

DeletedUser

Greeneggs tryin to grow some kahonas even after all the failed cs attempts on me/us :)

its cajones....though you may call me the great kahuna....And i've launched 1 CS on you and landed from my 2 cities that were deep in your core...and so you broke them with all your cities-my closest support was 6 hrs out...at least I don't use distance as an excuse like i've heard time and time again in here.....I'm not sure how 1 is "all those attempts". I'm having more fun wiping out your troops in your cities...in your backyard... So anyway...lets go back to the BB Player of the Week in VM...shall we place our bets...

DeletedUser7802

Who am i? lol oh you know im just the founder of the #3 alliance in tau who also happens to have the best city conquest ratio compared to any of our enemies. In fact SVB vs. Maggots is 2 SVB and 0 Maggots right now so dont let your mouth make a fool of yourself ;)

That being said, my original comment in this thread was directed towards SKS they hide behind all there pact mates and then act like they are somehow outplaying BB 1 on 1 which clearly isnt the case. For any of you alliances to act like your getting the better of BB without acknowledging the fact that you are all working together and NEED to work together to stand a chance is laughable.

BB was the big dog and the rest of the dogs ganged up on them, thats fine and also pretty common in grepo but for SKS to act like they are getting the better of BB is asinine. SKS,ML,Maggots,origins, TBP (not to mention there academies as well as a couple other alliances) are ALL working against BB simultaneously, any one of them would be crushed if it were 1 on 1 which is obviously why you all teamed up, but then one alliance shouldnt be taking credit when you quest BB cities. Sure there may even be cities one alliance takes from BB with minimal support from the others on that specific city but that dosnt mean BB isnt busy in other cities dealing with all the other 5-10 alliances.

Im not here to defend BB, there actions (and BP) speaks volumes itself, I'll give credit where credit is do just like BB has. You guys are taking BB cities, not as a single alliance but as a coalition of 5-10 alliances. So congratulations to your coalition but individually any one of your alliances would get crushed.

DeletedUser7802

@ umadutrash

look at a map, none of these are excuses they are facts, you have literally no enemies around you whatsoever yes you may have cleared your ocean of a bunch of R.H. Stogus's (and we actually cleared out 3 oceans much faster than you cleared out 1 btw) but if you make your enemies (oops i ment enemy not plural its just BB) red and your pact mates green and yourself blue there is oceans of green before you hit any red. If this color coordinated explanation is to complicated for you let me reiterate. YOU ARE FIGHTING ONE ENEMY (BB) ALONG SIDE 5-10 OTHER ALLIANCES... ONE ENEMY!!! I think that should be simple enough for even you to understand. Congrats on taking out some terrible alliances in your core ocean (although i still dont know who they were or if they ever existed with the exception of No fear which you also needed lots of help with) that fed you copious amounts of bp, but dont act like you are taking on BB by yourself there is 4 other top 10 alliances PLUS their academies PLUS some other smaller alliances all going after BB and your acting like you did something impressive... which you didnt lol

DeletedUser

All I see is Maggots/Origins losing CS's constantly and BB continually gaining their cities. And by their I mean both ours and Maggots/Origins lol. Either way though, the time of the inactive BB fest is over, we didn't need them anyways.
And ya Greeneeggs uhmm thats the word I ment :p lol

DeletedUser7938

@ umadutrash

look at a map, none of these are excuses they are facts, you have literally no enemies around you whatsoever yes you may have cleared your ocean of a bunch of R.H. Stogus's (and we actually cleared out 3 oceans much faster than you cleared out 1 btw) but if you make your enemies (oops i ment enemy not plural its just BB) red and your pact mates green and yourself blue there is oceans of green before you hit any red. If this color coordinated explanation is to complicated for you let me reiterate. YOU ARE FIGHTING ONE ENEMY (BB) ALONG SIDE 5-10 OTHER ALLIANCES... ONE ENEMY!!! I think that should be simple enough for even you to understand. Congrats on taking out some terrible alliances in your core ocean (although i still dont know who they were or if they ever existed with the exception of No fear which you also needed lots of help with) that fed you copious amounts of bp, but dont act like you are taking on BB by yourself there is 4 other top 10 alliances PLUS their academies PLUS some other smaller alliances all going after BB and your acting like you did something impressive... which you didnt lol
2 less BB players, just like i predicted lol

Scoring update BB-1, SKS-15

DeletedUser7802

what you mean to say is that the score is...

BB-x
sks/origins/maggots/tbp/a bunch of other alliances-y

stop patting yourself on the backs so hard lol

DeletedUser7938

Im sorry, AD created this thread bragging about finally taking a SKS city, So i decided to post the real score. Since then, thats the only city they have been able to take, they got stuffed last night AGAIN, but i dont post those things. Just face it, they are not that good and you and your alliance is straight garbage. We came to their ocean, and they just turtle. I do believe our coalition is fighting BB and all their allies including SVB, SVE, The Feds, AOA, RedDawn, and maybe a few others. So its not quite all against BB. So please remove the pom poms from your wardrobe and take off the makeup. I guess you still wipe yourself after you pee so thats still ok.

P.S. Im still laughing at your stats, please get closer to us so i can personally destroy you. You guys are awful.