AD-1 and SKS-0

DeletedUser7802

Again clown the map function on grepointel is not hard to use, so please dont say such moronic things like "we are fighting all their allies" when it is very easy to prove that your not lmao.

DeletedUser7938

Again clown the map function on grepointel is not hard to use, so please dont say such moronic things like "we are fighting all their allies" when it is very easy to prove that your not lmao.
Too bad i said the coalition is fighting BB AND their allies. Obviously ur reading comprehension is just as bad as ur grepo stats. Just stop embarrassing yourself. Your the only BB cheerleader left, they arent even cheerleading for themselves anymore. I think they are tired of the excuses u are making for them. I bet Stogus could smash u....

DeletedUser

@ umadutrash

look at a map, none of these are excuses they are facts, you have literally no enemies around you whatsoever yes you may have cleared your ocean of a bunch of R.H. Stogus's (and we actually cleared out 3 oceans much faster than you cleared out 1 btw) but if you make your enemies (oops i ment enemy not plural its just BB) red and your pact mates green and yourself blue there is oceans of green before you hit any red. If this color coordinated explanation is to complicated for you let me reiterate. YOU ARE FIGHTING ONE ENEMY (BB) ALONG SIDE 5-10 OTHER ALLIANCES... ONE ENEMY!!! I think that should be simple enough for even you to understand. Congrats on taking out some terrible alliances in your core ocean (although i still dont know who they were or if they ever existed with the exception of No fear which you also needed lots of help with) that fed you copious amounts of bp, but dont act like you are taking on BB by yourself there is 4 other top 10 alliances PLUS their academies PLUS some other smaller alliances all going after BB and your acting like you did something impressive... which you didnt lol

2 less BB players, just like i predicted lol

Scoring update BB-1, SKS-15

what you mean to say is that the score is...

BB-x
sks/origins/maggots/tbp/a bunch of other alliances-y

stop patting yourself on the backs so hard lol

Im sorry, AD created this thread bragging about finally taking a SKS city, So i decided to post the real score. Since then, thats the only city they have been able to take, they got stuffed last night AGAIN, but i dont post those things. Just face it, they are not that good and you and your alliance is straight garbage. We came to their ocean, and they just turtle. I do believe our coalition is fighting BB and all their allies including SVB, SVE, The Feds, AOA, RedDawn, and maybe a few others. So its not quite all against BB. So please remove the pom poms from your wardrobe and take off the makeup. I guess you still wipe yourself after you pee so thats still ok.

P.S. Im still laughing at your stats, please get closer to us so i can personally destroy you. You guys are awful.

oooooooooooh I take you up on that without even reading this.

you owe me $5 if stogus loses

Im just reading all of this and seeing all these bets and bluffing. Im not even in Tau, so whatever you are talking about....

And also BB sees to me as "still strong" but you guys need to stop fighting BB and go fight the best alliance in the world, led by my RL friend, Ajbenius ( the alliance is called GSA-Anonymous ) and i want you guys to go try against them...theyll just turtle and hope that they wont lose their city...

DeletedUser

Charl charl charl....why dont you bet on Mochlos instead....Ive basically quit the US world....except for phi...

And BB is going to fight the battle of attrition, wearing down any alliance until world wonders.....

DeletedUser8562

Charl charl charl....why dont you bet on Mochlos instead....Ive basically quit the US world....except for phi...

And BB is going to fight the battle of attrition, wearing down any alliance until world wonders.....

what happened to hating on bb stogus? "crego try not using gold. then id be better than you"
"bb sucks I knew they would quit phi (or whatever world it was)" etc etc??????

DeletedUser

Love how noobs are talking noob trash to each other...."I conquered him...he conquered that...." Nah....noobs

DeletedUser6817

Wait who's R.H. Stogus? I bet he's best buds with witchking, that would make a lot of sense.

DeletedUser7938

Umadutrash.
say your username out loud to yourself. think about it.
uMad bro?
So if i say my user name out loud to my myself, YOU mad YOU trash.... Ok, sounds like ur mad because you are awful at this game. You is never pointed at the person saying it Einstein.....

Now go sit in the corner and stop embarrassing yourself...

DeletedUser8562

So if i say my user name out loud to my myself, YOU mad YOU trash.... Ok, sounds like ur mad because you are awful at this game. You is never pointed at the person saying it Einstein.....

Now go sit in the corner and stop embarrassing yourself...

I'm awful at this game?
Why dont you go back to ganging up on one alliance with all your little kiddie friends and keep losing.

And how am I awful when my total bp rank is.... 17? that's better than yours!

DeletedUser7938

I'm awful at this game?
Why dont you go back to ganging up on one alliance with all your little kiddie friends and keep losing.

And how am I awful when my total bp rank is.... 17? that's better than yours!
Total bp rank huh? lulz What's your user name so i can look at your abp and laugh.