AD-1 and SKS-0

DeletedUser7938

check-mate lol im ranked like 50 attacking 5 defending. kinda the opposite of what you are lol
You know you dont control DBP right? Someone has to attack you. So if my DBP is way lower than yours, that means 1 of 2 things; either no one has troops to attack me, or they are scared to attack me. Now lets move over to ABP. I control that stat. I am clearly more active than u and much better. So you made you point loud and clear. You are awful as a player and should be embarrassed for the second time today...
Back to your corner and have a seat please.....

DeletedUser8562

You know you dont control DBP right? Someone has to attack you. So if my DBP is way lower than yours, that means 1 of 2 things; either no one has troops to attack me, or they are scared to attack me. Now lets move over to ABP. I control that stat. I am clearly more active than u and much better. So you made you point loud and clear. You are awful as a player and should be embarrassed for the second time today...
actually, all it shows is you dont support your conquests. your alliance will do it for you. no need to worry!
but hey, its ok.
Maybe when someone sends a cs at you, you choose to snipe offensively instead of defensively. good for you! thats great! this means people are not scared to attack you and your alliance. instead, they attack you a lot.
you mad, you trash?

edit: it could also mean people think my alliance is good, like BB, so they all gang up on them and forum a coallition (look! that's what happened!)
huh look at that! so similar to BB vs the world isnt it? yes that explains BB's dbp. its not because people dont fear them. It's because they DO.

another edit:
So if my DBP is way lower than yours, that means 1 of 2 things; either no one has troops to attack me, or they are scared to attack me.
or you have so many PACTS that there is nobody around to be attacked by.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

you must be mad....Tau is like 5 months older than DELPHI....wow, just mad

DeletedUser6817

umadutrash-242693 abp

bigbadromo-365517 abp

wheres mr. piggly wiggly at?

DeletedUser

someone is really bad and someone must be really mad right now...

DeletedUser

seems to me that Mr. UmadUTrash is worse than me?

Thats the funniest thing I've read possibly ever. I've seen his attacks, they are good and this I believe is his first world. RH, how many worlds have YOU been in? lol
Check-Mate is a stud as well, really the only one in here that is not is..well..YOU stogus lol
I'm not sticking up for my enemy, just giving some respect when it's deserved. aka to anyone but stogus lol

DeletedUser

sks is really quiet all of a sudden... hmmm i wonder why

u guys done with your propaganda to the UN that ur actually winning against us? lol all we g2 do is point our finger and ur 1 little island is ours...

DeletedUser7938

sks is really quiet all of a sudden... hmmm i wonder why

u guys done with your propaganda to the UN that ur actually winning against us? lol all we g2 do is point our finger and ur 1 little island is ours...
Do it, the score is BB 3 - SKS23

DeletedUser7319

BB- 3 ( active players) SKS- 23 ( scrub inactives) , you guys are beasts!!!

DeletedUser

um considering that SKS is back pedaling....(fill in the blank)

DeletedUser

Hmmm funny, you both keep saying how you both turtle up and all that stuff...im just going say that my alliance will win world wonders

DeletedUser7319

Inactive = scrub, so if you have to reach so far in that statement , to make seem like im calling BB players scrubs, then i put it a lil more simple so you can understand.

If you arent staying up till 3 am, then thats on you. Cant help ya there sir. 3am where you are and where i am could be 2 entirely different times though.

stoogie- of course they call us turtles, they dont have an original comeback, so they just copy what everyone else says, and jumps on the " turtle" bandwagon.

But, when we see sks harbors stacked with 5k birs, and that individual has done nothing but sit on the island... we have every right to pull the turtle card.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7938

Inactive = scrub, so if you have to reach so far in that statement , to make seem like im calling BB players scrubs, then i put it a lil more simple so you can understand.

If you arent staying up till 3 am, then thats on you. Cant help ya there sir. 3am where you are and where i am could be 2 entirely different times though.
Ok so Mantaras, Socratice, and dragoncires entire island were scrubs? We didnt take those at 3am either. Really shows how good you are conquesting someone when they sleep lol. Kinda lame actually lol