AD-1 and SKS-0

DeletedUser2770

To the members of SKS who traveled great distances to fight BB rather than fight in there own oceans I welcome you...

It is very clear that the only way your alliance fights is to make sure that you are fighting an alliance that is also fighting other alliances. It was very clear against No fear that they were being hit by 4 alliances, even though SKS took all the credit and now you choose to do it again

Unfortunately for your alliance we are very different from no fear which you will come to find out....

I look forward for more of you trying to come play with Daddy but dont get mad when you get spanked like hector yesterday and dont insult me with anything less than 1k BI and 3k DLU in your city......

DeletedUser

he even took out 1/3 of all our troops that we sent at the city.....

we tried to help you SKS...

DeletedUser7938

ok the score is bb 1 sks 9. good job finally getting one city lol.

Mean while WK been in your stronghold ocean for almost a month now...

P.S. u didnt try to help us keelee, u guys just messed up. stop with the excuses. u guys make excuses for everything. its pityful

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7919

Wow, you guys need to lighten up over there at sks. You know this is supposed to be fun, right?

Keelee was making a joke about what happened the other night. It wasn't an excuse. Explain to me why you think it is one.

DeletedUser

hahahahaha i guess me making fun of AD and how he can't read when a cs lands properly, is an excuse.

DeletedUser7919

We loved giving AD a hard time about that. It was just made public so others could enjoy it also. Apparantly, it's an 'excuse' to do so and sks can't enjoy the humor of it all (As if we'd actually try to sink one of our own CS's).

DeletedUser7938

Hey i can take a joke, i like humor. But i cant believe he takes one city and needs to brag about it lol. Seems kinda lame. We didnt come on here and brag about all the other cities we took lol. Also no one said we single handedly defeated anyone. You guys are assuming that because some weak minded people you guys are talking to are a little butthurt. But then again, you guys just confirmed something that i have been thinking.....
P.S. i can see your forums too ;)

DeletedUser7802

Its easy for you SKS guys to talk trash when your hiding behind all your pact mates, yes you have moved a few people closer to BB but if there wasnt 4 other alliances attacking them from all sides there is no way you would have ever done that. I know everyone is big on ABP and they should be, but what about SKS's DBP its terrible for your size and just screams that you guys have no real competition where you are, you just pact every alliance around you and then move a few players close to BB. The cities you have by BB are supported by 4 different alliances, your just piggybacking off of your "coalition" and anyone who knows how to use the map feature on grepointel can see it clearly.

DeletedUser7240

02-25-2014, 12:15 PM appraxiadaddy

" I love fighting the world, I also love that you guys are getting more cities closer because you know what that means right....... AD has more chances to make you all look foolish"

" Why dont yuo guys honestly not brag until you take a city from someone who counts like me.... Hell lets land a cs that last for more than 30 seconds how about we start with that "

just a little funny how AD looses a city then goes into VM.... Great work Maggots!!

ok... let the excuses come

DeletedUser7919

Well done, Jager. You called it! You totally know what went down! That's so AWESOME!!!

AD woke up this morning and did a double take at his screen then said, "Oh, Crap! I lost a city!!!" and clicks that INSTANT VM BUTTON.

DeletedUser7240

well why doesn't Cregos Girl Squirrel enlighten us all?

like I said... let the excuses come

DeletedUser7919

I shouldn't have to, hon. Ask your alliance or anybody else how vacation mode works. To be perfectly fair, I didn't know all of the details about it either until I asked around because I've never taken it.

But, I'll give you a brief run-down on VM:

1) It takes 48 hours for Vacation Mode to kick in once that button is clicked.
2) You can still log into your account in the 48 hour window leading up to the time VM kicks in.
3) You can defend ONLY. You CANNOT send out attacks.
4) When an alliance wants to attack somebody going into Vacation mode, IF there is still time to arrive at his or her city before VM kicks in -- this includes CS attacks, the system will allow you to send. If the attack will not arrive in time, the system won't allow it.
5) If you are under siege and going into VM, you CANNOT attack yourself to break a siege.

DeletedUser7240

cut and paste FTW.... thank you for the explanation on how VM works, I was unaware of the details.....

Probably just create a new thread labeled "excuses for AD loosing city"

DeletedUser7919

I didn't cut and paste. I wrote all of that from memory. I'm sure the actual rules of VM are longer and far more boring. Even I would probably snooze through them.

And you're quite welcome. That's why I wrote them out the way I did. Sometimes the rules read like stereo instructions and I wanted you to understand. It's how I understood them.

And I'm still not sure how that's an excuse. Explaining something when somebody asks me isn't an excuse. It's information.

DeletedUser

Still, BB is going to win. SKS should just give up, they can't ever defeat BB....just disband so BB can take your cities faster and make Tau be done with

DeletedUser7240

looking back I'm just not seeing where I asked anyone the definition/explanation of how VM works....

DeletedUser7240

Still, BB is going to win. SKS should just give up, they can't ever defeat BB....just disband so BB can take your cities faster and make Tau be done with

Stogus you have your own thread, please only post there

DeletedUser

just a little funny how AD looses a city then goes into VM.... Great work Maggots!!

ok... let the excuses come

what are you the maggots cheerleading squad?

AD didn't make any excuses, he messed up and that's all there is to it. And its pretty obvious that AD had activated vacation mode before yesterdays siege, so I'm not sure what you're attempting to say about him going on VM.

But who are you anyway jager? I mean do you even play or do you just sim? 60k abp is pretttttty impressive this stage in the game.

DeletedUser

I'm hiring BB as SKS assassins .....so beware!

@Keelee: He's the guy who was in NO FeAR and made refuge in SKS I believe

DeletedUser7240

haha if I'm the Maggots cheerleading squad what does that make you? AD's excuse squad? You guys are so far up his stink hole I'm surprised your Hoplites can even see the light.

I never said AD made any excuses, you guys do it for him