Search results

1. Rodrk

WD Leaders - Shame Shame

Mass Mail Hi - My Name is Rodrk You might remember me from that time i told your entire alliance that The Zen Viking Sikh was trying to make a deal with TBD to screw your team over, which we declined. Well i'm back again and while it can be fun to pick on enemies, believe it or not, there...
  2. Rodrk

I'm Not Sure

I'm not sure what it's like to be in War Dogs I'm not sure who the leaders are I'm not sure how they got to this point I see good attackers, i see good players that are familiar from many servers but i'm just not sure Every team has positive and negative, no team is perfect but - I'm not...
  3. Rodrk

Open Letter of Apology To War Dogs Attackers

Dear Attackers in War Dog Alliances, I want to apologize to you on behalf of your leaders. They have left you with little to do, and I understand how this must make for a boring few months. They've taken away all of your food and instead opted to have diplomacy with everyone except TBD (not...
  4. Rodrk

Well - That Just Happened

Nothing i love more then when a cocky player get's owned. Today that players name is That sure is some profile. Even better was the aggressiveness in which she nabbed inactive cities and found herself on many red islands. Well friends, most of us are always learning, but some, yes some...
  5. Rodrk

Souper Group

We're making alliance soup in Mochlos! It's the first Domination world and it's Souper! I would have thought that this endgame would discourage multiple branches, crazy diplomacy and really just focus on fighting. Guys & Gals - THERE IS ONLY 1 WINNER AND YOU ONLY WIN 1 TIME The first break...
  6. Rodrk

WELL THIS IS EMBARASSING

Rock solid No Name! You've got a NAP with everyone until xmas. I really expected more from the premades here but i guess this is what grepo looks like now. Even with the domination endgame that is by it's very nature is designed to discourage diplomacy and sister allainces, it looks like...
  7. Rodrk

Rumor Mill

Rumor has it Blood Brothers may not be around much longer AND they are not actually Brothers
  8. Rodrk

Next Revolt World

It's about that time for a new revolt world to open. I'm hoping for a 3/3, 50 alliance cap world with no night penalty because that's just silly.
  9. Rodrk

Mortis Profile Pic Competition

Post your favorite Mortis Profie Pics here. We'll be picking a winner towards the end of the summer. Don't forget to win you must.... Tell us why you chose the profile pic What makes it better then all the others What song best represents the pic
  10. Rodrk

Mortis Diplomacy - FYI

Mortis Diplomacy... Step 1 - Turn the world red Step 2 - Talk about how you'll never have any diplomacy Step 3 - Brag over and over and repeat steps 1 and 2 Step 4 - Get beat up Step 5 - Diplo with anyone who will still deal with you. In previous posts we've confirmed the MiT and Mortis...