WD Leaders - Shame Shame

Rodrk

Peltast
Mass Mail

5DjOlqH.png

Hi - My Name is [player]Rodrk[/player]

You might remember me from that time i told your entire alliance that [player]The Zen Viking Sikh[/player] was trying to make a deal with TBD to screw your team over, which we declined.

Well i'm back again and while it can be fun to pick on enemies, believe it or not, there is a little bit of code buried in the mutual animosity. This world's enemies often find themselves winning together in another.

That won't be true for the 42 city leader [player]awalk the greek[/player], who through the application of maximum effort, last took an enemy city in April.

The only thing worse then a do nothing leader is one who tries to bail out their weak game play with mass recruitment. Thank you to [player]awalk the greek[/player] for trying to poach players deep into the server by mass mailing our players.

Who are we? We're the guys that refused [player]The Zen Viking Sikh[/player] because that's some weak sh*t trying to screw your team by flipping 100 core cities to the enemy.

Who are your leaders? I think Awalk's MM says it all.

What a couple of sell outs.

5DjOlqH.png

Attachments

• 1599790578187.png
    1599790578187.png
    455.8 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:

rjk82

Citizen
I'm not going to try to defend that mass mail, but to play the Zen card is so disingenuous. He had 100 cities yes, less than 50% of them were in ocean 44, which is our core. Almost all of those cities were internals. None were on wonder islands and few were even an island or two over. He would not attack or defend to take or save a city. He would have lost most of those core cities once he flipped, but I digress.

Before Zen approached you, your players approached one of ours for weeks trying to get him to flip. He had actual wonder island cities and others closer to the real core. Working a player for weeks for that purpose doesn't line up with this public narrative of playing by a code.

DeletedUser13074

Congrats to War Dogs. Was a hard fought victors. I think War Dogs made a critical blunder at the end in their wonder strategy, which cost them 1, but, so it goes. Sure there was a lot of stuff going on with their wonder committee.

Has been a good world. On to the CROWN!

They made several mistakes, including but not limited to
1) MMing TBC right before WWs and trying to get them to flip sides with the promise of a crown they couldn't keep
2) Attacking people who weren't online during fills to get them online to help
3) They took in sinkingdan, thereby forcing me to lose sleep night after night to forward res to TBD to deny him a win. Seriously. Go ask your spy to check the Skype chat. I said it like 20 times that I didn't care about winning, I just wanted Dan to lose.

DeletedUser13074

Some genius in TBD decided to block my hilarious mass messages. They were hilarious and they were inspirational. Game on. Shawnee going to crown. Averick, I am coming for you. I was not a spy, but, I'm coming for you all. The disrespect was too much. Going to be a long world. Turtle up.

Meg TheBeagle

Philosopher
Some genius in TBD decided to block my hilarious mass messages. They were hilarious and they were inspirational. Game on. Shawnee going to crown. Averick, I am coming for you. I was not a spy, but, I'm coming for you all. The disrespect was too much. Going to be a long world. Turtle up.

The "genius" was still awake or I would have done it myself. Get over yourself the messages were not that funny. The sheer volume of your MMs was irritating. And you should learn how to BBC, it isn't rocket science.

DeletedUser15812

The "genius" was still awake or I would have done it myself. Get over yourself the messages were not that funny. The sheer volume of your MMs was irritating. And you should learn how to BBC, it isn't rocket science.

Um I guess there is another thing that BBC means than what my search engine brings up.