WELL THIS IS EMBARASSING

Rodrk

Peltast

Rock solid No Name! You've got a NAP with everyone until xmas. I really expected more from the premades here but i guess this is what grepo looks like now.

Even with the domination endgame that is by it's very nature is designed to discourage diplomacy and sister allainces, it looks like everyone is up for a big 'ol hug fest.

Embarrassing at best, Shameful in reality

Last edited:

Rodrk

Peltast
no sharing this world my friend, Domination is here. Throw the old rules in the trash, which is where premades with 3 NAPs belong

Crusanderth

Philosopher
Do these noobs not know what Domination is about?

A NAP will only make them stronger, when the time comes, they will devour them. LMAO

I feel sorry for whoever entered in this NAP.

Rock solid No Name! You've got a NAP with everyone until xmas. I really expected more from the premades here but i guess this is what grepo looks like now.

Even with the domination endgame that is by it's very nature is designed to discourage diplomacy and sister allainces, it looks like everyone is up for a big 'ol hug fest.

Mole Man 420

Peltast
Rod thats a 2 week NAP, not 2 month.. not my decision and not speaking for or against it.. im not a leader just clarifying the info..

drama drama spies spies rumors rumors , its all good peeps its a new server lots of new faces cant we all just play the game we want do , i see so many great leaders here, all having their alliance best inntrest in mind , they mindgames are apart of it :D

have a great day peepz

mickeycc

Citizen

What is shameful Rod makes this comment and next day makes nap with Stray cats is it hes scared of Zimm?