WELL THIS IS EMBARASSING

Rodrk

Peltast
GrVRooi.jpg

Rock solid No Name! You've got a NAP with everyone until xmas. I really expected more from the premades here but i guess this is what grepo looks like now.

Even with the domination endgame that is by it's very nature is designed to discourage diplomacy and sister allainces, it looks like everyone is up for a big 'ol hug fest.

Embarrassing at best, Shameful in reality

Last edited:

DeletedUser12275

Come on man give the Jossy guys a break lol...they trying to share another crown lol

DeletedUser14257

They just scared. Still remember the beat down they got last time

DeletedUser4356

Do these noobs not know what Domination is about?

A NAP will only make them stronger, when the time comes, they will devour them. LMAO

I feel sorry for whoever entered in this NAP.

GrVRooi.jpg

Rock solid No Name! You've got a NAP with everyone until xmas. I really expected more from the premades here but i guess this is what grepo looks like now.

Even with the domination endgame that is by it's very nature is designed to discourage diplomacy and sister allainces, it looks like everyone is up for a big 'ol hug fest.

DeletedUser15403

Rod thats a 2 week NAP, not 2 month.. not my decision and not speaking for or against it.. im not a leader just clarifying the info..

DeletedUser4356

Yeah, it was pretty stupid of No Name to NAP us for two weeks considering they have to go NW away from the dom area to not get crushed when the NAP ends.
e419ee39f4a91ac963ba8d76eec075ad.png
4ef80d11919e3ebe746427d20bdfa251-jpg.jpg

So what was the point of it? Rim them to the NW then. Why NAP? LOL

~Hug Fest~

DeletedUser14770

drama drama spies spies rumors rumors , its all good peeps its a new server lots of new faces cant we all just play the game we want do , i see so many great leaders here, all having their alliance best inntrest in mind , they mindgames are apart of it :D

have a great day peepz
smiley_emoticons_silvester_cuinlove.gif

mickeycc

Citizen
GrVRooi.jpg

What is shameful Rod makes this comment and next day makes nap with Stray cats is it hes scared of Zimm?