War Gossip

DeletedUser

So far 3 confirmed pacts and climbing.

Semper Vic Brigade: *Help BB's Southeastern flank* Currently fighting The Black Plague. BB is only pacted with them until they successfully take out TBP or are taken over. Once SVB is finished with TBP BB will have no need for them.

The Federation/Army Ants: *Helps BB to the north* Currently the Federation is fighting Molon Labe. BB is only pacted with them to distract Molon. Same thing will happen to Federation as SVB

* No Fear *: *Just fell* BB reached out to them before their entire leadership went into VM. Seems to still be pacted for reasons that are unknown.

It looks as if BB has many flaws. They declared Greeneggsham was going to be rimmed over a month ago yet he is still in Tau... Also Maggots is still a very relevant alliance. BB also declared they were going to be "taking out" Origins Rebirth whom are still in the top 10 and still have plenty of cities in BB "territory".

BB is full of propaganda. Empty promises to take cities and rim players. BB should just go back to playing WoW where they can actually accomplish something. Why don't you grow a backbone BB and do what you said you were going to do a month ago?

Also BB I'm still waiting on what happened to Delibrium... I won't hold my breath! thisisgrepolis

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7802

Maumar Im not sure where you get your information as i dont see your name in tau or on grepointel at all for that matter but just to clarify the pact between ourselves (SVB) and BB is a mutually beneficial long term pact that allows both of us to focus our attention on enemies. I really had a laugh when you said "BB is only Pacted with them until they successfully take out TBP or are taken over. First and foremost there is ZERO possibility that we are going to be "taken over" the city count of conquests SVB vs. the various plagues is COMPLETELY one sided, its almost not even worth calling a war. The only cities they have taken from us (6 total) was from one inactive player over a month ago whose cities were outside of our core, we have taken all 6 of these cities back at this point along with over 100 others. Triple digits vs. single digits that is not a war it is a slaughter. Secondly you make it seem as if BB is somehow using us and will terminate our pact as soon as TBP crumbles... now use your noodle for a second here... Why would BB wait for us to take out the plagues and then break our pact when we can focus all our attention on them? it just dosnt make any sense cheech lol Yes its no secret that only one alliance can take the crown and at some time in the distant future we will be fighting each other but until then we will watch each others flanks and continue to do what we do best, take cities! Unlike all the other alliances in tau who pact for defensive purposes we pact solely for offensive purposes and BB is currently by far the best offensive alliance in tau (just look at alliance abp) the the only alliance that has impressed me in the slightest besides bb is sks but they seem like they would rather pact crappy alliances and try to go after bb than attack those crappy alliances but hey thats their choice.

DeletedUser7938

Maumar Im not sure where you get your information as i dont see your name in tau or on grepointel at all for that matter but just to clarify the pact between ourselves (SVB) and BB is a mutually beneficial long term pact that allows both of us to focus our attention on enemies. I really had a laugh when you said "BB is only Pacted with them until they successfully take out TBP or are taken over. First and foremost there is ZERO possibility that we are going to be "taken over" the city count of conquests SVB vs. the various plagues is COMPLETELY one sided, its almost not even worth calling a war. The only cities they have taken from us (6 total) was from one inactive player over a month ago whose cities were outside of our core, we have taken all 6 of these cities back at this point along with over 100 others. Triple digits vs. single digits that is not a war it is a slaughter. Secondly you make it seem as if BB is somehow using us and will terminate our pact as soon as TBP crumbles... now use your noodle for a second here... Why would BB wait for us to take out the plagues and then break our pact when we can focus all our attention on them? it just dosnt make any sense cheech lol Yes its no secret that only one alliance can take the crown and at some time in the distant future we will be fighting each other but until then we will watch each others flanks and continue to do what we do best, take cities! Unlike all the other alliances in tau who pact for defensive purposes we pact solely for offensive purposes and BB is currently by far the best offensive alliance in tau (just look at alliance abp) the the only alliance that has impressed me in the slightest besides bb is sks but they seem like they would rather pact crappy alliances and try to go after bb than attack those crappy alliances but hey thats their choice.
Ummm we just destroyed about 6 crappy alliances within 2 weeks. If your alliance wasnt so far away, it would be 7 crappy alliances....

DeletedUser8909

great, now SKS, ML aand TBD can all start there 3rd academy lol

BB only alliance in the server without an academy...That says all you need to know

ROFLM*O.
This sounds like this other leader I used to play against in my EN world. Ask me where he is?

He got rimmed! See...I don't know you guys, and you don't know us! what makes anyone think they can speak as if they are the only ones capable of playing this game with skill is beyond me. Have any of you ever taken the time to look up and review players history/experience/statistics? Sure, I bet some don't have much but it's the same across all alliances.

YOU were all noobs before and look what you've accomplished? what makes you think other can't do the same? I single out BB ( not individuals)...and only BB for the time being because although I haven't got involved in this world much as I should, I pretty much hear BB doing more of the talking. Ever heard the expression...."A dog that barks, doesn't bite"? No disrespect to those you have already rimmed, but perhaps you just haven't experienced playing against players known to have accomplished more than any of you have in another world or will in this.

On the other hand, I know a particular player in EN world...enemy at that, who was a noob to this game ...started 1 year ago only...and to this date, is far greater than anyone I've seen so far in BB.

I don't doubt some of you are good and well experienced, but I'd like to kindly ask for you guys to shut the ___ up and think before you write! IF BB is being targeted, it is not because you are skilled at this game, but its because the arrogant egotistical and obtuse personality most of you (not all) tend to portray when speaking.

ArrZee, Co-founder of SKS.
thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser7802

Ummm we just destroyed about 6 crappy alliances within 2 weeks. If your alliance wasnt so far away, it would be 7 crappy alliances....

Why make an empty threat if you cant do anything about it clown? i dont know what pathetic one man alliances you are taking out but im not impressed. The alliances we are taking out are YOUR allies, let me reiterate.... YOUR allies are OUR food, our allies are nobodies food. Everyone keeps talking about how BB isnt that great and yada yada yada but no one takes cities from them, just like no one takes cities from us THATS THE BOTTOM LINE ;)

Also if you look at grepointel our alliance has taken just as many cities as yours and lost significantly less (nearly all of which were internal conquests anyways) the only difference is that our alliance started about a month after yours lol keep running your mouth thats all you guys are good at

DeletedUser

Why make an empty threat if you cant do anything about it clown? i dont know what pathetic one man alliances you are taking out but im not impressed. The alliances we are taking out are YOUR allies, let me reiterate.... YOUR allies are OUR food, our allies are nobodies food. Everyone keeps talking about how BB isnt that great and yada yada yada but no one takes cities from them, just like no one takes cities from us THATS THE BOTTOM LINE ;)

Also if you look at grepointel our alliance has taken just as many cities as yours and lost significantly less (nearly all of which were internal conquests anyways) the only difference is that our alliance started about a month after yours lol keep running your mouth thats all you guys are good at

No wonder you and BB get along so well. You are exactly like them. Mine as well be the BB's academy, in fact that is what I'm going to start referring to you guys as. Since you can't do anything by yourself and neither can BB apparently. So Jakko you said that you have a "beneficial long term pact" with BB how exactly beneficial will it be for BB when you get rid of the only alliance opposing them from the Southeast?

Also I'm surprised BB hasn't come on here. Before they seemed to be posting something everyday about a player they rimmed or an alliance the destroyed. Must not be going so good for them because they stopped pumping up their chests. I bet if I mention ABP some will come running to the forum. Their you go Crego now you can actually respond to something I write about you guys. Oh... sorry I forgot you need Appraxiadaddy's permission before you talk on the forum. Run along and ask before you say something you arn't suppose too!

DeletedUser7802

ok have fun talking nonsense, im going back to taking cities from your terrible coalition mates now

DeletedUser

No wonder you and BB get along so well. You are exactly like them. Mine as well be the BB's academy, in fact that is what I'm going to start referring to you guys as. Since you can't do anything by yourself and neither can BB apparently. So Jakko you said that you have a "beneficial long term pact" with BB how exactly beneficial will it be for BB when you get rid of the only alliance opposing them from the Southeast?

Also I'm surprised BB hasn't come on here. Before they seemed to be posting something everyday about a player they rimmed or an alliance the destroyed. Must not be going so good for them because they stopped pumping up their chests. I bet if I mention ABP some will come running to the forum. Their you go Crego now you can actually respond to something I write about you guys. Oh... sorry I forgot you need Appraxiadaddy's permission before you talk on the forum. Run along and ask before you say something you arn't suppose too!

You are very correct. We can't do anything by ourselves at all. I am pretty sure most of the BB members have proven themselves.....

Lets look at how these wars against some of the UN alliances are going.

BB vs Origins = 26-7 (9-1 in the last 7 days)
BB vs TBD = 30-1 (12-0 in the last 7 days)
BB vs Maggots = 40-9 (4-1 in the last 7 days)

We have been waiting all server long for a good fight and we are honestly hoping we get one. I wish you all the best of luck.

DeletedUser7938

Umm apparently you havent been paying attention to who we destroyed. For such an aggressive alliance you have, why only 4 people in the top 100 for abp lol? Thats just horrible. I didnt even see your name anywhere lol. Ummm we have lost ANY cities. If i run my mouth, i back it up no problem. I was saying who is this bad player slightly impressed with an alliance that is smashing everyone while our top players havent even got started yet lol. Oh u started a month behind us as an excuse?? BB started a month in front of us so i guess its ok to use that as an excuse too? Wrong, just extremely lame on your part bro. Thanks for playing yourself in the forum....

Men lie, numbers dont.

DeletedUser

You guys really do like your walls of text here on Tau. Carry on...

DeletedUser2770

makes me laugh really and I hate staying away so long from these forums

Borys, you could never beat an alliance I lead everrrrr, even when you were 3x our size we still kicked the crap out of your alliance which was then the powerhouse and your players quickly saw potential in what a true leader can offer and left you to join us

We left Byz, collectively and when we did we clearly proved that the alliance we were fighting was losing and instead of bringing the fight towards us like we did to them they started moving away....

I had personal rl issues but I stood until i put my alliance in a position to be ahead, and when I left they clearly were...

Deli got banned and the reason I didnt respond is because we cant talk bans here but thats what happened. It was not for cheating but a credit card dispute period

As far as who we pact with let me explain to you all how this works... NAPs are agreements that right now alliances wont be fighting and that can change at anytime by any side. When we cancel a NAP it is usually because the alliance we napped with started to go downhill.... But if we do then we always give 48 hrs notice and usually make it public

Pacts to myself mean two alliances working together. I have never canceled any pact that was made in any server ever and I always keep them to the end. If my pact alliance and us make it to the end then I consider us both winners and lets give it a go.However usually they just merge is how it works...

I have never liked to pact more than 1 alliance and I have been lucky enough to find 2 that meet our liking

We have never had a pact with NF

Lets just remember here that it is BB that is fighting and the other alliances are not. Only a server of noobs would send support 20+ hrs away and attacks 12 hrs away from there nearest city rather than fight alliances that are in there same ocean

Only noobs would follow those orders, set up by there noobish leaders... This is a war game and BB is playing it like one

For everyone boasting about what they have accomplished we dont need to it speaks in our ranking not only in points but every category... When someone lands a cs and sticks it in a city of one of my core players than you will have my respect

When someone doesnt have 1k in bi in there city from an alliance 3 oceans away then you will have my respect

Hell when someone chooses to build offense instead of defense youll get my respect, until then you just get my laughter

Wanna talk about other servers, when someone gets 300+ cities you might have a shot in talking with me

Want arrogance, here it goes..... As long as I am playing in this server we wont lose....

Now you all have the chance to prove my public statement wrong

DeletedUser

way to overshadow my response....

now they will only talk about you and ignore the stats of the wars that i provided

DeletedUser

huh?

Umm apparently you havent been paying attention to who we destroyed. For such an aggressive alliance you have, why only 4 people in the top 100 for abp lol? Thats just horrible. I didnt even see your name anywhere lol. Ummm we have lost ANY cities. If i run my mouth, i back it up no problem. I was saying who is this bad player slightly impressed with an alliance that is smashing everyone while our top players havent even got started yet lol. Oh u started a month behind us as an excuse?? BB started a month in front of us so i guess its ok to use that as an excuse too? Wrong, just extremely lame on your part bro. Thanks for playing yourself in the forum....

Men lie, numbers dont.

Does this really matter? You are looking at tangible numbers. You are right, men lie, and numbers don't, but what about the intangibles? If I (or anyone) can outsmart my opponents by tricking them into sending their support away, only to ninja their city with minimal loss, does that make me a bad player just because my attack stats aren't high? Not at all, in my mind, that makes that person much more intelligent than someone who --only-- uses brute force. Don't get me wrong the stats definately say something about a player, and brute force is a necessity, but there is so much more to it than that.

And don't forget about leadership. Why have several dominant players when we can work as a well-oiled machine, as one unit? This pact has both qualities. Like BB, SemperVicBrigade pacted with BB because they meet our standards. And like Jakko said, we have completely slaughtered everything in our path, so badly that people quit before we can even reach them. Pacting with BB only made sense - how can you soar with Eagles if you work with Turkeys?

For those who doubt, just watch. We will grind our way through several oceans of Plague alliances, while working our way straight to all of you and your Turkey-quality pact. Once we get there, then we can talk **** about who is better. Until then, threats are pointless.

DeletedUser

Someone say something about ABP?? lol

This is impressive guys, I go away for 3 days and all the sudden people that are not in the same alliance as me think it's ok to run their mouths on the externals. I think you all must have forgot that I am the only one who can "run my mouth" and get away with it.

1. Anyone flying Bridgeburner flags can talk all they want, I fully, 100% back it in every way and personally love it (as we all do, don't lie).
2. SKS and ML who? sorry, I can't see through all your highly inactive players/quitting players/messed up forums to actually tell who you guys really are.
3. ML guys, why do all of your academy players keep asking me how to attack/play/wanting to join? Like I said, I was gone for 3 days and come back to so many messages from so many ML/SKS players, it's actually very impressive. I will always help beginners/players of any skill level just as I was once a noob (Ask AD). But what does that say about your leadership, when they come to me?
4. Why does everyone always ignore Keelee's statistics? I'm sorry keelee, I think it is very impressive and nice work, I appreciate it.
5. So you've won an .en server world? congrats. Welcome to the .us servers, I'll personally welcome you with open arms and blood soaked walls.
6. Stop boasting over a war that has never happened. You guys all must be related to Bory's.
7. Don't worry, I got permission from AD before I posted this.

DeletedUser2770

lol to to funny lets start from reverse, crego you always have permission...

I know many ppl who have won a server and a crown and that means nothing, want to know why...Ill tell you. The beginning of the server is when you have the most fighting [fun] and the end of the server many times turns into a hugfest and the only players left are those interested in winning a crown rather than fighting so alliances merge, merge and then merge again and no one fights so by the time wonders comes around many of the hardcore players have moved on...

Academies have always been frowned upon by any true alliance and if we had that attitude we would have 5 academies, dont blv me TbD, Elysium, Origins,Plagues and even NF all asked to be an academy of ours at one point in time and we politely turned them down which is why they started thee own alliances, and you guys have many academies...

Dont pay much attn to other alliances that we arent fighting but I am aware of all the back door deals and find it interesting...Going to be fun when we kick the doors in lol

how can you soar with Eagles if you work with Turkeys? One of the best quotes I heard and I will tell you this much keep working your way towards us my friend going to be so much fun when were closer and we can show them what happens when true alliances work together...You get true coalitions not like this fake crap ones that were formed

Kee, I love you, love your stats I am sure it was just to embarassing for them to respond to but they all know what the deal is

DeletedUser7938

Does this really matter? You are looking at tangible numbers. You are right, men lie, and numbers don't, but what about the intangibles? If I (or anyone) can outsmart my opponents by tricking them into sending their support away, only to ninja their city with minimal loss, does that make me a bad player just because my attack stats aren't high? Not at all, in my mind, that makes that person much more intelligent than someone who --only-- uses brute force. Don't get me wrong the stats definately say something about a player, and brute force is a necessity, but there is so much more to it than that.

And don't forget about leadership. Why have several dominant players when we can work as a well-oiled machine, as one unit? This pact has both qualities. Like BB, SemperVicBrigade pacted with BB because they meet our standards. And like Jakko said, we have completely slaughtered everything in our path, so badly that people quit before we can even reach them. Pacting with BB only made sense - how can you soar with Eagles if you work with Turkeys?

For those who doubt, just watch. We will grind our way through several oceans of Plague alliances, while working our way straight to all of you and your Turkey-quality pact. Once we get there, then we can talk **** about who is better. Until then, threats are pointless.

First of all, thank you for holding Jakko's hand and coming to his defense because he had no comeback. Secondly, intangibles???? lololol
Sounds extremely lame but i will entertain that briefly. So tricking your enemy and "ninjaing" a city sounds like this; im gonna send a few fake attacks then CS him when he is sleep lol. So lame bro lol. You also sound like you depend on a lot of festivals to grow instead of bp if you are looking to conquer a city and take minimal losses. Here is an intangible on top of me smashing you in abp being 30% smaller than you; I have personally made more people quit than you and Jakko have cities put together lol. How about putting multiple alliances waaaaaay bigger than us at the time into VM mode or making them quit? The goal of the game isnt who has the most cities, it is who can defeat the most enemies the fastest. I am clearly better than you in every facet of this game. Those numbers dont lie. Now go sit in a corner, class dismissed

P.S. I seen the sizes of you guys LS nukes lol. You guys have no idea what you are in for lol

DeletedUser8909

Someone say something about ABP?? lol

This is impressive guys, I go away for 3 days and all the sudden people that are not in the same alliance as me think it's ok to run their mouths on the externals. I think you all must have forgot that I am the only one who can "run my mouth" and get away with it.

1. Anyone flying Bridgeburner flags can talk all they want, I fully, 100% back it in every way and personally love it (as we all do, don't lie).
2. SKS and ML who? sorry, I can't see through all your highly inactive players/quitting players/messed up forums to actually tell who you guys really are.
3. ML guys, why do all of your academy players keep asking me how to attack/play/wanting to join? Like I said, I was gone for 3 days and come back to so many messages from so many ML/SKS players, it's actually very impressive. I will always help beginners/players of any skill level just as I was once a noob (Ask AD). But what does that say about your leadership, when they come to me?
4. Why does everyone always ignore Keelee's statistics? I'm sorry keelee, I think it is very impressive and nice work, I appreciate it.
5. So you've won an .en server world? congrats. Welcome to the .us servers, I'll personally welcome you with open arms and blood soaked walls.
6. Stop boasting over a war that has never happened. You guys all must be related to Bory's.
7. Don't worry, I got permission from AD before I posted this.

Oh brother!! Every world has arrogant, egotistical, moronic, obtuse...(this goes on for a while, so i'll stop here) ...players, but why this world has more puzzles me. I guess, like in other worlds, we'll just have to shut them up, tie an anchor around their neck and throw them into the oceans.

Listen, meat head...you may know how to pound a city, but that doesn't mean you know how to win a war. I am actually very impressed with how optimistic you all are with an impending doom. Nonetheless, stats do not lie. BB has nice stats, but ratio wise amongst the entire alliance, there are other alliance doing much better.

As for SKS players asking to join BB or asking silly questions....I call the largest, stinkiest, bull sh---. NO ONE in SKS wants to be with BB...but please prove me wrong in this public forum....wait...what?...you can't?...you lost the pm?? ...rofl. indulge me.

as for the ignorant comment that winning a crown mean nothing...it take commitment and discipline to win a crown...I'm not sure what is you your crack pipe brotha...but that must be some heavy stuff to have you twist reality like that...Additionally, I've played US and EN players....and I've met the best of the best in EN worlds....no one in BB or another beeatch alliance of BB's has players as good as ones found in EN world....so far at least.

so...quit running your mouth like you know what you speak of or as if anyone really care what your skewed opinion is. The smell protruding from you anal glands when you speak is repulsive.

Do the world a favour BB (again that included the beeatch's of BB...don't try to hide...svb )...when you start feeling the pinch...don't bring up some lame excuse like "my pc was acting up", "my network ...", "RL ...", "your lucky, cause I messed the snipe..."...just take the inevitable losses up the __ like the ___ that you all portray yourselves to be.

And here some hard facts...as long as BB has arrogant leaders whom the world dislike...BB will lose....and if the world and all alliance start to gang up on BB, it because of BB leaders who brought that upon them. Don't believe me....just watch and see..

Nostradamus out..
ArrZee ;)

DeletedUser

^Cute. I've heard better comebacks from a 4th grader. Stop talking and get on down here, I want to play with you. And of course i'm arrogant, I never hid from that at all, in fact I even stated that it's a fact. It's just who I am, and quite frankly, it works.

Just like MANY of my past enemies I have made quite, you already used the excuse some while back that "I don't play this world as much as I could". Ah.. Can't tell you how many times I have seen that.

Btw, I like UmadUtrash, he is quickly becoming like me for having only played several months and I like what I see.

As for you Arrzee, your pathetic comeback's are all just talk, I'll take the trash (you) out any day personally. Now if only you weren't 2 oceans away... Congrats on beating No Fear, man that must have been tough lol

DeletedUser8562

Additionally, I've played US and EN players....and I've met the best of the best in EN worlds....no one in BB or another beeatch alliance of BB's has players as good as ones found in EN world....so far at least.

i personally have found that the us. worlds are more competitive
and BB is one of the more dominant alliances in .us