Top 12 Alliances of Omicron Discussion.

DeletedUser

they are the biggest alliance in my ocean (45/55)

they seam to be better organized then SPQR

And they realize its not a good idea to pact with everyone

they realize they need to wait and see how the world shapes up

and they dont have 10 leaders (only 2)

and the are more organized with their forums

Fair enough reasons :)

Good Luck Champ! , O55 will be a feeding frenzy ;)

DeletedUser4951

akd4ll.png

70 members slots...and this STILL happens.

DeletedUser

Wild Cards ( I know it's early)
Alliances on the outside looking in (out of 15)

1.Astartes- Good group of skilled players in an excellent location.
2. Gon Lurn Today-Also a skilled group of players, only fault is they are a little spread out.
3.Enigma- Great position. Their core is very close together. Near the Astartes , interesting to see how it plays out,
4.-?????-Experienced group, only down fall is they only have 6 members. I get the tight knit family method, but 6 is a very small family ;)

Astartes and Gon Lurn Today would be my picks to make some noise against the big alliances

DeletedUser

UPDATE
1 Libera Te Ex Inferis(RECRUITMENT CLOSED, 68 PLAYERS)
2 The Evil Empire (RECRUITMENT CLOSED)
3 Amazing Harmony (RECRUITMENT CLOSED)
4 Monty Python (LOW AVERAGE, COOL NAME)
5 The Weeping Angels (ALREADY HAVE AN ACADEMY SERIOUSLY???)
6 S.P.Q.R (NOOBS DO NOT JOIN)
7 - Spartan Order - (MY ALLIANCE, NUF SAID)
8 Bear Clan (HAVE A PACT WITH WEEPING ANGELS ACADEMY (ONLY PACT) BUT NOT MAIN ALIIANCE???)
9 Avengers (STUPID NAME)
10 55 Native Coalition ( 2ND BEST SET UP ALLIANCE (AFTER SPARTAN ORDER)
11 King Kong (STUPID NAME, LOW AVERAGE)
12 LEAGUE OF SHADOWS (WHAT ARE THE EXCEPTIONS???)

DeletedUser4951

Weeping Angels will fail.
Bear Clan will fail.
League of Shadows will really fail.
Macedonian Rebirth will fail.

DeletedUser4900

Wild Cards ( I know it's early)
Alliances on the outside looking in (out of 15)

1.Astartes- Good group of skilled players in an excellent location.
2. Gon Lurn Today-Also a skilled group of players, only fault is they are a little spread out.
3.Enigma- Great position. Their core is very close together. Near the Astartes , interesting to see how it plays out,
4.-?????-Experienced group, only down fall is they only have 6 members. I get the tight knit family method, but 6 is a very small family ;)

Astartes and Gon Lurn Today would be my picks to make some noise against the big alliances

Lets not forget LMFAO.. these guys look to be shaping up nicely! Have a feeling Bear Clan will be there first target!

+rep

DeletedUser

i'd side with Ice on this. Nobody else has really impressed me. Then again I know some of the LTEI players and leaders and if I hadn't come here with friend and landed near them i'd have offered my services to Dan and LTEI...That is if they'd take a lowly noob like me. :D

On the other hand I think if Ice's team joined another team and improved it. Then it would have made things a lot more watching. :p

Well, 2 things about that.

Firstly, not my team. Just a group of friends, I was just voluntold to find us an alliance.

Secondly, none of us are interested in leading or improving an alliance, we are just here to play, so with us being in the position we are we had the luxury of being picky, and we were.

DeletedUser4951

Well, 2 things about that.

Firstly, not my team. Just a group of friends, I was just voluntold to find us an alliance.

Secondly, none of us are interested in leading or improving an alliance, we are just here to play, so with us being in the position we are we had the luxury of being picky, and we were.

Mort I don't think Gon Lurn is a team then. :(

I like that haha voluntold. :p

Fair enough for the second point. To each their own right? :)

DeletedUser

I think it's difficult to rank anything when everyone has beginner's protection for a week. No one really has any idea how a bunch of alliances with 2k players will fare.

DeletedUser4900

you can get an idea of there leadership though.. by there recruiting.. and pacting.. and get a general idea if there location is good or not

DeletedUser

Obviously alliances with academies, max players, multiple pacts, and multiple oceans at this point are going to fail. No analysis is needed, and no one knows how everyone else is going to pan out.

DeletedUser

What alliance do you think will be the first to either dissolve or get wiped out?

DeletedUser

Bear clan, weeping angels, 55 native coalition are my first picks

DeletedUser

Obviously alliances with academies, max players, multiple pacts, and multiple oceans at this point are going to fail. No analysis is needed, and no one knows how everyone else is going to pan out.

Not sure I agree completely, Multiple oceans applies if they are all over the place in multiple oceans, if an alliance is fairly compact but on a border (or even corner) I'd give them a decent chance.

Also if you have max players on a high member cap server then again I would agree with you, but 70 members isn't all too much. In addition most of the big alliances (lets say 50+ members) will more than likely be cutting away the dead weight over the week or so.

Going pact crazy or having an academy I agree with though :p

DeletedUser

Bear clan, weeping angels, 55 native coalition are my first picks

What I was thinking all these alliances are either in a horrible location, lack of experience or a combo of both. Would include Monty , but nobody is in there ocean yet :)