Top 12 Attacking Alliances

DeletedUser2569

Lol. About somebody said something? Why not just say it yourself then? xD

DeletedUser2569

I can't imagine how shy you must be IRL if you're too shy to say something on the internet :eek:

DeletedUser1685

Lol...He should.

And reopen it in a month or two..when it starts to matter.

DeletedUser2714

Lol. About somebody said something? Why not just say it yourself then? xD

well i would have said something...but i just read through this thread...7 pages of PH boasting about his ABP...so that is why i said bout time...7 PAGES!!! lol but anyways i agree we should get back on topic

DeletedUser2714

PH....admit it all you ever do is boast about JFL...even when JFL is on the verge of being a MRA...and im no noob...i assure you lol

DeletedUser2610

PH you think that JFL is some superpower alliance. In your mind they are just like The Evil Empire in Zeta... lets face it you wouldnt be let in to TEE like your best players are. You hide behind actual skilled players. Your just the kid who is self conscious and wants to be friends with the good players so you can boast and say "I was there" even though in all reality you shouldn't be in a top alliance let alone lead one.

DeletedUser

Yep you right I'm a horrible at this game. I can't even believe how badly I suck at it :\

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2610

Yep you right I'm a horrible at this game. I can't even believe how badly I suck at it :\
Your reply cries of insecurity. Your like the kid who thinks just being on the team is cool lol. Just riding on the backs of others.

DeletedUser

Your dead on there, I ride on peoples backs all the time LOL

Pssst guys..Try posting again when somebody cares :p It's only been what.. A month since the world has open?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2714

man you need to stop that...im sure they dont appreciate that...

DeletedUser308

Well you been riding sgtseekers back until he quit ;) he is after all the one that built JFL up to what it is. Yes we all know you created it, but anyone can type in an alliance name and hit that "create" button. LOL. Now you've put up new people to take his job, while all you do is come on these forums and boast about your mighty alliance, while you stand on the sidelines with your 214 abp and low rank. You're living in the past PH, cool you got 223 cities on en theta. When that world closed didn't almost everyone have that many cities? I'm sure if you gave me a couple years on a world i'd get to 223 easy.

Like you said, it's only been what? a month since the world opened? so why come and boast about all your little accomplishments? lol. Contradicting yourself :p

Anyways back on topic. The MRA's still have terrible abp. Top 3 alliances are obvious. I thought The Invaders had a chance to be good but turns out they suck. Still decent abp for them though.

DeletedUser1685

More detail...They have maybe 2 decent players.

As a whole, just awful.

DeletedUser2569

Their members are beginning to leave... If there is anything that proves an alliance is bad, it's when people begin to leave because they are tired of being in it.

DeletedUser

I bit my lip there..

How does TI suck? Go into more detail?

They had both leaders rimmed. The main leader wussed out when he knew he would lose all 3 cities the same day. Even golded down an academy from 16 to 1. They either don't know how to break a siege, or don't have the troops to. There are many more things to list.

DeletedUser2569

Lol he wasted gold on trying to ruin the game for other players which are better than himself xD
That's hilarious