Top 12: Sink or Swim

DeletedUser13931

smiley_emoticons_panik4.gif

DeletedUser

1.) Cereal killers - Swim --> Float --> Sink

Leadership -this has been the only question about this alliance. With smilo skipping town as usual and Clint going VM. This leaves everything on vero, shes doing good but some players have expressed not being happy.

War – Fighting HD, and winning 11 ( CK ) to 9 ( HD ). Fighting Titanic, 10 ( CK ) to 0 ( Titanic ). Fighting DoomsDay, 5 ( Ck ) to 1 ( DD ). Fighting Rising Sons, 4 ( CK ) To 0 ( RS ). Fighting Elite Sons, 1 ( CK ) to 3 ( ES ). Nothing else seems to be any bit relevant. ( all stats provided by grepolis.matrix.net )
Position - CK has a strong core in south 44 and pushing into 45, they have a good amount of members spread out but no one who seemingly can’t handle their own thus far.

2.) Elite Sons – Float

Leadership – -War Child- is the current founder, I don’t know to much about him personally. I have spoke with him and he seems like a pretty good guy. Nice or not they as well have had some leadership problems. They had a partial disband do to one leader having a temper tantrum, one founder/leader ( bdf1987 ) leave several times and finally ended up joining CK. Since Bdf1987 leaving it appears war child has been running the ship nice and tight. I expect good things but only time will tell.

War – Fighting Whippies, 2 ( ES ) to 5 ( Whippies ). Fighting darkness of spart, 12 (ES ) to 0 ( DoS). Nothing else currently to relevant.

Position – they have quite a few spread out, however they have a nice concentration in north 55/ 45. There diplomacy has put them at a great advantage to focus on fighting Whippies. So far from what everyone has claimed is that they will sink. From my point of view there playing smart.

3.) The Krew – SWIM

Leadership – Lord.Damion, AlexandreTheGreek and slick.dan run this ship. I may be biased but of the top 12 this is my odds on favorite alliance. Leadership has great experience, no internal issues to speak of and they work well together. This group has no problem fighting the top alliances and have impressed me in game.

War - Fighting Dark Angles, 7 ( TK ) to 4 ( DA ). Fighting Generic Alliance Name, 4 ( TK ) to 0 ( GAN ). They were fighting ES with a score of 3 ( TK ) to 0 ( ES ). Seem to be picking enemies smartly and focusing on their ocean.

Position- Great core in north 45 and along the mid 45/55 border. DA seems to be the only threat to these guys but the war is currently in TK favor.

4.) Dynasty – Float/ 1 arm swim

Leadership- seem to be run by Wanatana, I see him in world chat on skype pretty often. Seems like hes been around and not had to many successful goes, however he is doing pretty well here. I talk to a few members in this alliance pretty regularly and they seem very content with leadership abilities.

War- Fighting Rising Sons, 17 ( Dy ) to 3 ( RS ) ( this seems to be the most impressive stat of top 12 ). Fighting Rising Elite, 6 ( Dy ) to 0 ( RE ). Fighting Deutscher Bund, 0 ( DY ) to 3 ( DB ). There are a few other less notable stats.

Position- strong coring in the beautiful blue seas of ocean 54, some small spatters of members here and there but relatively nice core.

5.) Harnessed Deliverence – meh

well at first we had Fortna4 as our lovely leader, he went AFK and got rimmed without a word. Now We have Anunnkai1 and Zeeker running the ship. Who turned our war of 0-6 against CK into 9-11. I wont speak much on this group as im biased.

6.) Whippies – Sink

Leadership - lol hopelost and whiplady ….. enough said here

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nice work Skip.:)

Little ruff on Whippies but well thought out.

DeletedUser2654

Nice work Skip.:)

Little ruff on Whippies but well thought out.

I know you guys are pacted with Whippies (or were), just watch out for Whip as she has a habit of backstabbing people for her own gain, I would hate to see our fun war disappear because whip turned her back on you guys, this is the reason why all of her alliances she starts fail.

DeletedUser10246

I know you guys are pacted with Whippies (or were), just watch out for Whip as she has a habit of backstabbing people for her own gain, I would hate to see our fun war disappear because whip turned her back on you guys, this is the reason why all of her alliances she starts fail.

Whip is actually a very nice woman. Sometimes she just believes the wrong people

DeletedUser2654

Whip is actually a very nice woman. Sometimes she just believes the wrong people

I wasn't saying she isn't nice I was just saying don't be surprised if he wakes up one day and whips alliance took all of his cities. She is a great player, but she is the worst leader I have ever served under.

DeletedUser

sounds like you two have a bit of a bad past lol. Typho says we can trust her and she hasn't given me any cause for alarm. I also believe in second chances and that people can change. I don't think any of us are going to wake up to a backstabing and I know its a possibility because it is a war game and we are all here to win. But that being said thanks for the warning.

DeletedUser9662

Alright here you guys go, wont be very detailed, sorry :(. http://grepointel.com/map.php?server=us48&ref=3npoezd932ow18ssi1pk8szmvxfs6ks46w0necgi

1. Cereal Killers CK is the alliance to beat right now. #1 in all bp stats. The are mostly in 44, with some cities in 45 and 54. Some of the leadership seemed to have disappeared. MR.FROOTLOOPS(CLINTAURUS) and TSF are now gone, leaving vero as the sole founder. I am sure that will be fixed though. Swim

2. Elite Sons The product of Rising Sons and ELITE OF HEAVEN's merge. They also have a sister alliance. They are located in 55, with some cities in surrounding oceans such as 54. They seem to be doing well. They are currently at war with CK. Should be fun :). Swim

3. The Krew My alliance.

4. Dynasty This alliance is run by my buddies Wanatana and colby14. They are situated in Ocean 54. They also have a sister alliance, Duck Dynasty. They are doing well and should be around for awhile :). Swim

5. Harnessed Deliverance This alliance is situated in Oceans 44 and 45. They are fighting CK at the moment and are doing decent. They have really good bp numbers and some really good players, should be around. Swim

6. Whippies This alliance is situated in Ocean 55. They are pacted with Dark Angels. The alliance is run by hopelost and WHIPLADY. Both are great players, but WHIPLADY hasn't had the best runs in leadership. Nonetheless, I see the alliance in the future. Float

7 .Dark Angels Wont be bias :). This alliance is doing well. They are situated in Ocean 45. Their bp numbers are where they should be. They are currently at war with The Krew. Whoever wins the war will have a huge jump in ocean 45. They should be around for some time. Float

8. Gods Of War This alliance is situated in Ocean 55. They have solid bp numbers for where the are and have some good players in the alliance. Ocean 55 will be an interesting ocean to watch. GOW should be involved in the wars to come(Game Of Thrones anyone :p). Oh and please, change the name. Float

9. Chaos Inc. This alliance is situated in Ocean 44. Their bp is not where it should be and they are near CK. I am not positive, but I bet they are at war. I don't see them pulling out of this without heavy losses. Sink

10. The Devils Rejects This alliance is situated in Ocean 35. It is a rim alliance that has some familiar faces. Their bp is not where it should be, but yet again they are a rim alliance who started late. I can see them coming into the picture and making a run for the world. Swim

Hope you guys enjoy. Please leave any comments, + or - reps, and any additional feedback you would like to add. Again, I am sorry it wasn't very detailed, just a bit lazy :p

DeletedUser2654

Alright here you guys go, wont be very detailed, sorry :(. http://grepointel.com/map.php?server=us48&ref=3npoezd932ow18ssi1pk8szmvxfs6ks46w0necgi

1. Cereal Killers CK is the alliance to beat right now. #1 in all bp stats. The are mostly in 44, with some cities in 45 and 54. Some of the leadership seemed to have disappeared. MR.FROOTLOOPS(CLINTAURUS) and TSF are now gone, leaving vero as the sole founder. I am sure that will be fixed though. Swim

2. Elite Sons The product of Rising Sons and ELITE OF HEAVEN's merge. They also have a sister alliance. They are located in 55, with some cities in surrounding oceans such as 54. They seem to be doing well. They are currently at war with CK. Should be fun :). Swim

3. The Krew My alliance.

4. Dynasty This alliance is run by my buddies Wanatana and colby14. They are situated in Ocean 54. They also have a sister alliance, Duck Dynasty. They are doing well and should be around for awhile :). Swim

5. Harnessed Deliverance This alliance is situated in Oceans 44 and 45. They are fighting CK at the moment and are doing decent. They have really good bp numbers and some really good players, should be around. Swim

6. Whippies This alliance is situated in Ocean 55. They are pacted with Dark Angels. The alliance is run by hopelost and WHIPLADY. Both are great players, but WHIPLADY hasn't had the best runs in leadership. Nonetheless, I see the alliance in the future. Float

7 .Dark Angels Wont be bias :). This alliance is doing well. They are situated in Ocean 45. Their bp numbers are where they should be. They are currently at war with The Krew. Whoever wins the war will have a huge jump in ocean 45. They should be around for some time. Float

8. Gods Of War This alliance is situated in Ocean 55. They have solid bp numbers for where the are and have some good players in the alliance. Ocean 55 will be an interesting ocean to watch. GOW should be involved in the wars to come(Game Of Thrones anyone :p). Oh and please, change the name. Float

9. Chaos Inc. This alliance is situated in Ocean 44. Their bp is not where it should be and they are near CK. I am not positive, but I bet they are at war. I don't see them pulling out of this without heavy losses. Sink

10. The Devils Rejects This alliance is situated in Ocean 35. It is a rim alliance that has some familiar faces. Their bp is not where it should be, but yet again they are a rim alliance who started late. I can see them coming into the picture and making a run for the world. Swim

Hope you guys enjoy. Please leave any comments, + or - reps, and any additional feedback you would like to add. Again, I am sorry it wasn't very detailed, just a bit lazy :p

Nice top 12, can't + rep you because you keep giving me reasons to + rep you :p and I do it too much apparently.