Top 12: Sink or Swim

DeletedUser13733

My top 7 :) Its so hard to write all 12. I don't play in US worlds this is my first serious US world so I dont have correct info about players :)

1. Cereal Killers
-My alliance, there is nothing so much to say about, we are best we rule the world! SWIM

2. Elite of Heaven
-No 2 fighters, they are doing good. I thought they were MRA but I changed my mind, they have good players and there are no extreme alliance in 55 which is their main core to stop them. SWIM

3. The Krew
-They dont have good BP rankings compared to overall points, but they have some good players and tight core. I'm unsure if this alliance will sink or swim? I'll say SWIM then Float

4. Dynasty
-They have their main ocean, they have a fine BP score, they were competing in ocean 45 with Rising sons, they seem to win but I dont know if they will be alive until WW stage. SWIM for few months then Sink

5. Harnessed Deliverence
-These guys are doing great than I thought, good BP rankings (3rd) and 50k far from (4th) they seemed like there main is ocean 44 but they are moving into 45 kind of separate of where their first city is, They recruited many players from The Gang because they were falling. but they have same territory with Cereal Killers which I don't think they will last month. I think they cant live for more than a month or two. Float then Sink

6. Rising sons
-Im not so sure but it looks like they are having wars with Dynasty, they seems losing??? they have CK in West, Elite heaven in South, and dynasty in North and East. I don't know if they can last so long. Sink

7. Dark Angels
- Bad BP stats, showing who they have pacts which looks like kind of a nooby alliance. they have fine territory but they are scattered mostly in 45. but there aren't nearby big alliances to defeat them Float then Sink

DeletedUser9287

i like it for the most part but with HD you say all these positive things about them then say because their near CK they will sink i dont get it

DeletedUser9851

i like it for the most part but with HD you say all these positive things about them then say because their near CK they will sink i dont get it

you are correct.jpg
I Think HD will surprise a few people.

DeletedUser10048

HD Have as much quality in their alliance as CK does so i see this as a level playing field in months to come.

DeletedUser

Well that number 1 player in number 1 alliance just lost a city :0

DeletedUser9287

ye i helpped with that lost many brave souls holding on to it but this is war an as the say war is H#%%

DeletedUser9287

nothing? im pretty sure more then half the attack atempts to break that last siege were from EOH

DeletedUser

lol Slayer94 All attack from EOH to break siege was fake. EOH has never broke their nap with HD. EOH has a big internal issue now. Welcome to our new players. We got only their best players! It's much better than a pact.
smiley_emoticons_kolobok.gif

DeletedUser9287

well they disbanded once already i thought they would have solved these issues already

Bloodtyrant

Peltast
well they disbanded once already i thought they would have solved these issues already

All problems taken care of yesterday. The dissolving of the alliance, back when, was the result of one of the Founders (Marsden), having a little baby fit. He ghosted shortly after.