Top 12: Sink or Swim

DeletedUser9287

anyone wanna make a top 12 right before the end of BP for most ppl

DeletedUser575

I was going to say they all look like food for me, but I might be in one of those alliance so I'll just say the other 11 I'm not in are food and call it a done day.

DeletedUser4951

Tech Support apparently told everyone to block me for an MM I sent proving they were trying to play both sides of the diplomatic field. Entering into an alliance to fight Cereal Killers. Then of course contacting us about a 30 day NAP. This was pawned off as "head games" all while their founder is stepping down.

Tech Support, officially sponsored by salt. Don't have enough salt in your life? Contact Kallypso/Dellany in game because she is super salty right now.

DeletedUser4951

You didnt really prove anything.

It was so bad she stepped down, your ally nearly called it quits, and skip was going to rim your founder lol. That speaks a lot about someone and proves my point.

Oh also you should learn to click on links, it very clearly states you allied HD to fight us. Then Kally (sponsored by ionized salt) offered us an NAP with the option to pact. Now we know for an absolute fact you and HD have been green flagged since the first few hours of the world. This offer came later than that and wasn't even addressed prior. This was sponsored by TS leadership and I know that because of Kaly stating she reviewed it with her co-founders previously. I can post this if you wish. Ergo anyone in leadership at that time knew what they were doing.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

TS: uses the merge or die strat with small alliances, cowers from big ones

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2654

So TS declared war on everyone with experience from the start of the world and pacts all of the noobs? :D

DeletedUser4951

Just wanted to give a shout out to our favorite salt shakers. Good team work today you guys really came through on the siege...our siege, on your city, thank you for supporting us.

DeletedUser9662

Yea we do :), so does your alliance, they just do it in game

DeletedUser4951

Yea we do :), so does your alliance, they just do it in game

Yeah they do, hey Holy Kally is the only TS player to follow through on her own MM and block me. Can you tell her I say that she clearly didn't know that much about us? Also to quit being a coward and get back on the horse and ride into the mess she herself created.

DeletedUser9851

So TS is now the Gang. My question is, is this the Gang from Ephesus? My old alliance. I'm gonna guess, you're using the name.

DeletedUser9287

we have a few players from that alliance but were having an issue atm so we will resolve it thanks for playing pick on the alliance with us today know if you excuse me i need to go