Top 12: Sink or Swim

DeletedUser

again i disagree with the whippies thing. the leaders are good individual players but thats it. they will probably switch to the new world. i dont see them here for long then 2-3 more weeks. its just what they do

DeletedUser

I don't think that will I guess we will just have to wait and see but I've got faith in whippies and I think that they are going to stick it out

DeletedUser9287

nice top 12 kyle a few too many swims an floats but we will see how your predictions go

Bloodtyrant

Peltast
again i disagree with the whippies thing. the leaders are good individual players but thats it. they will probably switch to the new world. i dont see them here for long then 2-3 more weeks. its just what they do

Whiplady is already playing in the new world.

DeletedUser5973

10. The Devils Rejects This alliance is situated in Ocean 35. It is a rim alliance that has some familiar faces. Their bp is not where it should be, but yet again they are a rim alliance who started late. I can see them coming into the picture and making a run for the world. Swim

Can I put a hit out on this alliance for using my name

DeletedUser9851

Can I put a hit out on this alliance for using my name

As soon as i saw the profile picture, i knew it wasn't the original. Where's the insane clown?

hero_EB20050721REVIEWS50712001AR.jpg

DeletedUser13733

This tab is dead for a week... lets carry on with the top 12!

DeletedUser

AjaxFighters' Top 12 Swim, Float, or Sink
These are just my own opinions, don't take offense as others have their own.

I did not look up City losses to other top alliances, mainly because i wanted to sleep :). So they are not taken into account.

1. Cereal Killers- This is Currently the Team to beat as they lead in Battle Points in every category. With 1,441,951 ABP, 748,656 DBP, and 2,190,607 Overall BP. They are all around the core in the 4 main oceans with most being in O44, while having the occasional stragglers here and there. I can't realy see anything unless it's internal that will stop them. - Swim

2. The Krew- The Krew is currently sitting in second in every category behind CK. With 647,910 ABP, 421,678 DBP, and 1,069,588 Overall BP. This alliance i feel has a tighter core than CK, with most of them being in O45, while a smaller group of them is in O44. Solid Team, Solid Core. - Swim

3. Dynasty- Dynasty has a good lineup from what I see, but hey what do I know? With 561,524 ABP, 331,911 DBP, and 893,435 Overall BP. This alliance is located in Ocean 54, and will lock it down from any outside alliance. Once they lock down O54 from CK they will be set. -Swim

4. Gods of War- This is the big sister to the alliance REAPERS. With 332,731 ABP, 183,383 DBP, and 516,114 Overall BP. They are located on the Eastern side of Oceans 55. I feel they will fall to the more attack minded and cohesive group of Whippies. -Sink

5. Whippies- This alliance like TK, and CK sit 5th in every BP category. With 478,303 ABP, 305,305 DBP, and 783,608 Overall BP. They are currently residing in Ocean 55. I believe they will eat Gods of War and REAPERS. I've played with a few of them and know they have a solid group. -Swim

6. Dark Angels- They have pleasure to be right under TK :). With 330,837 ABP, 277,762 DBP, and 608,599 Overall BP. As I first stated they are underneath TK in Ocean 45. They will put up a good fight against TK but will probably not be able to keep it up. -Float, then Sink

7. The Devils Rejects- The Rim is Cool Right? Right? With 267,703 ABP, 105,648 DBP, and 373,351 Overall BP. This alliance is located in Ocean 35 away from the Big Alliances for now. They don't seem to get alot of resistance in their area so would be interesting to see them in a big war. Due to Location - Float

8. League of Delos- So cool, we'll name ourselves after the world. With 212,784 ABP, 131,761 DBP, and 344,545 Overall BP. This alliance is located on the Northern Borders of Oceans 44 and 54. Must not have been targeted by CK, and Dynasty yet with how few BP they have. May float for a little bit until one of the two mentioned alliances focus on them. -Sink

9. Elite Sons- Props for days to me. With 479,041 ABP, 398,359 DBP, and 877,400 Overall BP. They have the tightest core in the top 12 located in Ocean 54 and a few in Ocean 55. They have fought well but will probably fall by the sheer size of the others around them. Float, then Sink

10. REAPERS- The Little Sister to Gods of War. With 191,823 ABP, 81,381 DBP, and 273,204 Overall BP. No real core with them but mostly located in the Eastern part of Ocean 55 and into 65. Same with Gods of War will probably fall to Whippies. -Sink

11. The Krew 2- Who needs a core when you're the Academy to the #2 alliance? With 104,555 ABP, 90,425 DBP, and 194,980 Overall BP. They are spread this and that way, with most being in Oceans 44 and 45. Not going to last to long being in CK area, and when the world thins down TK will take the active players. -Float, then Sink

12. Angels of Darkness- We don't need the center of the Ocean. With 152,285 ABP, 96,197 DBP, and 248,482 Overall BP. This alliance is located in the 4 corners of Ocean 56, but not the middle. Really? Due to location and lack of threat will stay until acted against. -Float

DeletedUser

next time take into effect each alliances pacts those come into great deal while making these. That being said I believe a few changes would be made but good job overall.

DeletedUser9287

next time take into effect each alliances pacts those come into great deal while making these. That being said I believe a few changes would be made but good job overall.

acts dont mean anything especially when a pact one day turns into a war the next its a dog eat dog world pacts are only good if you can trust the people on the other side of it

DeletedUser9851

acts dont mean anything especially when a pact one day turns into a war the next its a dog eat dog world pacts are only good if you can trust the people on the other side of it

you're both right. but with the pacts that are in place now, an alliance that is predicted to float, then sink, can survive. That is, until the bigger alliance decides to turn on them. But if those alliances don't share an ocean, there's no reason for them to turn on them, at least not for awhile.

DeletedUser9851

OK, let see who's brave enough to do an honest top 12. A lot of changes have happened. let's get those opinions out in the open.

war face.jpg