Top 12: Sink or Swim

DeletedUser12822

My Top 12: Lacking effort, but the thought is there. (Intel site was down while I did this, so if anything is incorrect, please say)

1) Cereal Killers: They are the best alliance. Period. Best points, best BP, best players, biggest gold spenders. SWIM

2) The Krew: My alliance. We won't be undone by two people who think they can beat us. We are strong and will continue to be a huge presence. SWIM

3) Dynasty: They dominate 54, have an academy, and are well led. No more needed. SWIM

4) Dark Angels: Russ and TheCandyman will be rimmed, but other than that, they are some very skilled players with a good core. Hate to say it, but they will be a challenge for us in 45. SWIM

5) Gods of War: A pre made from US41 with some very skilled players. Far away from 44 and 45 powers for the most part. They will continue to grow. SWIM

6) Whippies: I feel like they don't have the skills or the dedication to stay around for the long haul. Just a gut feeling. FLOAT THEN SINK

7) The Devils Rejects: Dominant in 35 and CK are their only main enemies at this point. SWIM

8) League of Delos (Why is that thing there?): They will eventually be food to CK in 44 and collapse due to their presence SINK

9) Reapers: Academy to Gods of War. Academies don't sink unless their main alliance does. I'm betting that Gods of War won't. SWIM

10) Angels of Darkness: They don't have elite level players and won't get enough BP to expand since they aren't in the thick of things. SINK

11) Cats in Hats: Mainly focused in 64 and don't have many enemies for now. SWIM, THEN FLOAT

12) *The Asylum House*: Relatively new alliance with bad BP numbers because of it. They will be OK for now, and we need to give them more time. FLOAT

That's all ladies and gentleman. Feel free to disagree.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2654

Nice top 12 though not enough sinks in my opinion, I will probably get rimmed but I can assure you one thing, I will make you guys work for it :D
plus rep as well for good top 12

DeletedUser9287

i have to dis agree with the #1 just beacuase they are on top atm does not make them the best period having the most gold spenders means nothing as the world progresses gold counts for next to nothing

DeletedUser9662

Agree with everything, but don't be bias for #2. You should never rank your own alliance, at least that's how I do it. Other the that, nice.

DeletedUser

I think it's a solid top 12, Hate to say it but Slayer has a decent point, and i can't wait!
Don't know if your prediction on russ and candy will end the way you think but give credit where credits due.

Down with the bloody big head, the bloody big head being Vero. lol8)

DeletedUser11817

you dont need gold to be good. Gold just makes you get bigger faster. This is a game of months and that is how i play it. My gold only comes from trade

DeletedUser13931

Gold is the devils playground.

smiley_emoticons_freddus_pacman.gif

DeletedUser

New Top 12
These are just my opinions. If you think I'm wrong, then prove me wrong.

1. CEREAL KILLERS
ABP: 3637529 1st
DBP: 1676660 1st
Overall: 5314189 1st
Ocean(s): Mostly 44, but in 54, 45, and 55.
They are still the top and will more than likely keep it for a while longer. - Swim

2. The Krew
ABP: 1650595 2nd
DBP: 1075584 2nd
Overall: 2726179 2nd
Ocean(s): Main in 45, with some in 44
They have the strongest hold in 45 and will hold it. Will be fighting DA sooner or later. Last 7 Days TK 12-3 DA in favor of TK - Swim

3. Relentless Whippies
ABP: 933853 4th
DBP: 701409 5th
Overall: 1635262 4th
Ocean(s): 55 and 46
Recently merged with Relentless it looks like. Makes them more spread out, but still have a tight core in 55. Will end up fighting the Brother & Sister alliance of REAPERS and Gods of War. Past 7 days RW 0-3 R&GoW to the REAPERS and GoW. Still have good players, just wonder if REAPERS and GoW can over power them. Also have been losing cities to CALIBER. Last 7 days RW 0-6 CAL in favor of CALIBER. - Sink

4. League of Delos
ABP: 633279 7th
DBP: 335605 8th
Overall: 968884 8th
Ocean(s): 44, 54, 53, 43
Little too spread out in my opinion. Needs more BP especially for being ranked 4th. Haven't been in any major wars as far as i know. Will stay put unless CK acts against them. - Float

5. Dynasty
ABP: 1343987 3rd
DBP: 893723 3rd
Overall: 2237710 3rd
Ocean(s): 54
They look to be fighting CK and losing by a decent margin. Last 7 Days 2-21 in favor of CK. I don't believe they have the strength to fend off CK. Same with Deutscher Bund 1-14 in favor of DB. - Sink

6. REAPERS
ABP: 581600 10th
DBP: 290524 9th
Overall: 872124 10th
Ocean(s):55, 65, 56
I'm part of this Giant Group. Will hold off of Rating.

7. The Devils Rejects
ABP: 624254 8th
DBP: 283951 11th
Overall: 908205 9th
Ocean(s): 35
They have Ocean 35 locked up and probably wont lose it. No major wars going on for them. - Swim

8. Gods of War
ABP: 800834 5th
DBP: 448308 7th
Overall: 1249142 7th
Ocean(s): 55
Same as REAPERS. Will not Rate

9. Dark Angels
ABP: 744256 6th
DBP: 672975 6th
Overall: 1417231 5th
Ocean(s): 45
As stated in TK's section they've lost 12 cities while taking 3 in the past 7 days. Just don't feel like they have enough to keep TK away from them. - Sink

10. Cats in Hats
ABP: 298645 15th
DBP: 129534 18th
Overall: 428179 15th
Ocean(s): 64, 63
They have little BP, probably due to their location. No threat to them for now, and should stick around. - Swim

11. Deutscher Bund
ABP: 533816 11th
DBP: 189809 15th
Overall: 723625 11th
Ocean(s): 54
This group has a very tight core in 54, and with only 20 members are beating Dynasty 14-1. Could beat Dynasty but will they stand up to CK when they move in. - Float

12. The Krew 2
ABP: 328625 12th
DBP: 255565 13th
Overall: 584190 13th
Ocean(s): 45, 44
Look at TK. - Swim

DeletedUser2654

I can prove you wrong with the sink on DA, We have taken 3 of their actives and they have taken 10 of our inactives, We are trimming dead weight and aren't worried about TK since they pose no threat considering they haven't been able to take an active city except the one from Alliekat, they got us there. We have been focusing our attention on Whippies. Trust me buddy, I know its your opinion but cmon do a bit more digging than that, other than that decent top 12 and + rep.

DeletedUser11817

i do not get your logic. We still gain 7 more cities than you. Just because we like to take the easy targets first so we can get closer to your alliance.

Besides why go for a hard target when there is a perfect easy target right next door

DeletedUser2654

Still only care about points I see....

What does an inactive player contribute to an alliance? They contribute nothing, its just another tally mark for you guys to say your winning you you really aren't, therefore you take nothing from the alliance but points which can be gotten back easily. It would be better too found a city so you at least have your city in a strategic location (like expanding the core) and it will be able to contribute to the alliance with more than just points.

Thats my logic, you guys take nothing from the alliance, this game isn't all about points.

DeletedUser9624

Russ, what kind of delusional world do live in? So we aren't winning the war, you guys are? We've taken more actives, inactives, partial actives, what ever kinda active you can think of. Hell, we have an active in siege right now, that you guys didn't even try to break. Unless activating militia was from an inactive? Then alliekat, with the most embarrassing attempt at a front snipe I've ever seen. Or, perhaps, that was a 1.8k dlu 120bir back snipe that failed miserably? DA hasn't had one single noteworthy win in this entire war so far.

Why do you guys have a bunch of trash at the bottom if they don't contribute? You guys don't feed on our inactive or you'd have taken more than 3 cities while we are racking them up. Good alliances eat their inactives, and not give them away to an enemy. But, whatever you have to tell yourself to believe your're winning.

You are right, this game isn't all about points. It's about having fun, taking cities, making friends, and being a good teammate.

DeletedUser

Yea, we have not been on top of taking Inactives. I'll throw that out there, we need to work on that. But we have taken more actives then you guys. And with you guys losing some of your top fighters in the past week or 2, things will get interesting when we focus out firepower on you guys. Should be a fun fight :D

Edit: Not saying we're winning, not saying we're losing. Not even fighting you guys that much right now. And inactive, in our mind, means not posting in forums.

DeletedUser2654

Russ, what kind of delusional world do live in? So we aren't winning the war, you guys are? We've taken more actives, inactives, partial actives, what ever kinda active you can think of. Hell, we have an active in siege right now, that you guys didn't even try to break. Unless activating militia was from an inactive? Then alliekat, with the most embarrassing attempt at a front snipe I've ever seen. Or, perhaps, that was a 1.8k dlu 120bir back snipe that failed miserably? DA hasn't had one single noteworthy win in this entire war so far.

Why do you guys have a bunch of trash at the bottom if they don't contribute? You guys don't feed on our inactive or you'd have taken more than 3 cities while we are racking them up. Good alliances eat their inactives, and not give them away to an enemy. But, whatever you have to tell yourself to believe your're winning.

You are right, this game isn't all about points. It's about having fun, taking cities, making friends, and being a good teammate.

Another know it all who knows nothing, you guys tried to mess with us, but forgot to take away my leadership rights (really?) and I saved the members who we active and strong that were trying to internalized, If you take away the amount of cities taken in the war from those who left than TK is losing, but that doesn't matter to you guys and you can believe what you want.

DeletedUser

Still only care about points I see....

What does an inactive player contribute to an alliance? They contribute nothing, its just another tally mark for you guys to say your winning you you really aren't, therefore you take nothing from the alliance but points which can be gotten back easily. It would be better too found a city so you at least have your city in a strategic location (like expanding the core) and it will be able to contribute to the alliance with more than just points.

Thats my logic, you guys take nothing from the alliance, this game isn't all about points.

u just said it would be better to found a city than take an inactive? www.uranoob.omg

DeletedUser9662

Do you want me to tally everything up to see who has taken what? Like seriously this is ridiculous :D