Top 12: Sink or Swim

DeletedUser2063

Rumor has it Cleo is a ghost town. They have a spy and they know it, so the forums are dead. People are working on their own or in groups. Slowly tearing themselves apart.

DeletedUser

RL Has Bad Graphics- Great Average, not many players but still at the #1 spot... A very cocky group of leadership, well deserved of course but it could possibly be there big weakness when later game comes along. SWIM

Cleopatra's Legion- MRA style alliance (also has another branch called marc anthony's Legion). Has to compete with alot more organized and experienced alliances. SINK

THE HORDE- Still falling apart. SINK

Rising Phoenix- My alliance- What do you guys think??

Hammertime- Not really sure what to say on this one. They have decent grouping and a decent average, seems like they have to be competing with RL in the very near future if not already. FLOAT

Gave yall a top 5 review as I dont know a whole lot about the others outside of these guys.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7429

Just do it, yesterday you said tomorrow, Make your dreams come trooo!

DeletedUser2654

Cleo has been crapping all over Hammertime we have taken 4 of their cities about to be 5 and they have tried to take 7 but have failed every time.

DeletedUser

Cleo has been crapping all over Hammertime we have taken 4 of their cities about to be 5 and they have tried to take 7 but have failed every time.
Dang had no Idea, looks like I switched those two alliances up huh lol

DeletedUser2063

This is basically how it goes. If the alliance cap is 150, and you have an academy, you're an MRA *looks at Cleo and the horde* and MRA's always fail

DeletedUser

My last top 12 was short and rather not looked at very well I hope people like this new one.

Top 12

RL Has Bad Graphics: Swim
Total City's Lost:13 City's Lost to another alliance:1 Alliance that took it: Liquidation
Total City's Gained:71
Member Count:60
Main Ocean:45
Things to Note:
The Smilodon Fatalis to the Perfect storm which makes me wonder. He's a good player and not someone you want to lose.

Cleopatras Legion: Float
Total City's Lost: 12 Total City's lost to another alliance 5; The alliances RL-2, Hammer time-2 and The Horde-1
City Gained: 27
Member count 124+ the members in their academy/sister alliance
Main Ocean: 44
Things to note:
This alliance has a strong core but multiple powerful alliances on all sides they "beat" the Vikings the question is can they withstand the onslaught that is sure to come.

The Horde:Float for now but I expect them to sink
Total City's lost: 12 Total City's lost to another alliance 7; The alliances that took the city's: RL-4, Hammertime-1, Rising Phoenix-1, Liquidation-2
City's Gained:39
Member Count:106+the members in their academy/sister alliance
Main Ocean:54
Things to Note:
They have lost a few good player's lately but made up for by recruiting multiple smaller players.

Rising Phoenix: Not sure yet so for now Float
City's Lost:0
City's Gained:9
Main Ocean: 55
Things to Note:
A very new alliance starting off strong but to early to determine well.

Hammertime:Sink
City's Lost:12 Total City's lost to another alliance: 11; The alliances that took the city's RL-3 Liquidation-4, Renegades-1 Zero Tolerance-2 Instinct-1
City's Gained:32
Main Ocean:45
Things to note:
With most of their city's in ocean 45 I think these guys are in for a rough ride.
Out of all the alliances in the top 5 they have lost the most city's to other alliances.

R.A.I.D:-Sink
City's Lost:17 City's Lost to other players: 14 Alliances that took the city's: Cleopatra's Legion-2, S.T.O.R.M-6, The Militia-3, Extraordinary Gentlemen-1, Renegades-1
City's Gained: 30
Thing's to note:
I made it City's lost to other players due to the simple fact that they lost a city to a player not in an alliance.
Their loosing good players and what remaining good players they have are loosing city's at a very bad rate.

Honey Badgers:Swim
City's Taken: 19
Main Ocean:53
Things to note:
A new alliance to this world but a known old alliance I expect great things.

Extraordinary Gentlemen:Float
City's Lost:3 City's lost to another alliance 1; R.A.I.D-1
City's Gained:11
Main Ocean:53
Things to note:
In the same ocean as Badgers I expect these people to get taken out but I could be wrong.

Instinct:Float
City's Gained:8
Things to note:
Having both Raid,Storm and Horde in their ocean this alliance has a lot of completion or a lot of city's they can move into will this alliance become the top dog of 54?
Like a lot of the top 12 alliances they haven't been around long enough for me to tell you that much about them.

THE MILITIA:Float
City's Lost:1 City's lost to another alliance-1; No Drama-1
City's Gained:13
Main Ocean:64
Things to note:
Very little completion in their main ocean means they should be able to build a strong core

Storm:Float
City's Lost:4 City's lost to another alliance 1; Supa Dirty-1
City's Gained:20
Thing to note:
Another top 12 who's main ocean is 54 that's going to be an interesting ocean for a while.

Refugees Float
City's Loses:2 City's lost to other alliances-2; No drama-1 The Horde-1
City's gained:7
Main Ocean:63
Things to Note:
All alone in 63 I expect them to hang around for a while

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2063

Well I knew cleo were a bunch of noobs, but this is just sad. They couldn't take my city, so they're attacking it time and time again with catapults with stone hail to try and destroy it. Down 1K points in one day. Oh well. CS is already on it's way to a safe place 8)

DeletedUser

Rumor has it Cleo is a ghost town. They have a spy and they know it, so the forums are dead. People are working on their own or in groups. Slowly tearing themselves apart.

speaking of this rumor a little birdie tells me that he was your and his name is Russ...

DeletedUser2654

I was only helping Cleo out but Whiplady is corrupt, she keeps on saying (name here) is a spy and then her and her friend conquer the city, just ridiculous that's when I planned on leaving, heck I even had leadership I could've disbanded them, but Im a nice guy so I was just going to leave and let them be but Whip didn't like that I was leaving because I couldn't help her with her sneaky tricks anymore and I said I don't want to be part of it so she kicks me and tells someone to conquer me. :\

They are so brainwashed that members are staying with cleo after she conquers their cities. :s

DeletedUser2063

hahaha so Cleo asked me who my spy was. So I threw out a random name in their alliance and they ate it up. Even conquered the guy. Then whip messaged me and said she reported me for it, even though I didn't break any rules. Then joegzthegreat, their best player in my eyes messaged me and told me he was quitting cause the leadership was terrible. Great alliance it sounds like :)

DeletedUser10246

I wanna join them, Cleo if you are reading this, hit me up. IGN-The Witcher