Trash Talk Thread- Pella

DeletedUser11705

I read my forums quite frequently (as I am a moderator in my alliance) and I'm just stating a fact, Should our alliances go to war we would lose due to you guys having superior man power (academies, allies, ect) as well as other factors. I am aware you have shown zero aggression and I'm also aware of relations. You are in the oceans around us btw as I know we are the only big alliance in 52 atm (Discluding Checkmate as they are based in 53). Not trying to start anything but still, just a simple fact

@Steve The Great

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9851

I read my forums quite frequently (as I am a moderator in my alliance) and I'm just stating a fact, Should our alliances go to war we would lose due to you guys having superior man power (academies, allies, ect) as well as other factors. I am aware you have shown zero aggression and I'm also aware of relations. You are in the oceans around us btw as I know we are the only big alliance in 52 atm (Discluding Checkmate as they are based in 53). Not trying to start anything but still, just a simple fact

@Steve The Great

just make sure you guys stop harassing my friend in 52, or I will come knocking on your doors.

DeletedUser11666

Lets see what you guys have over there. Hurry though as the beer stays cold for only so long

DeletedUser

LOL...gotta love the these other alliances joining in on the fun..Silent, shut the fudge up :) I'm gonna take one of your cities when you are sleeping LOL ;)

DeletedUser11666

Hey Mayo Al didn't learn his lesson on being a simmer and building dlu to stack them. He lost WW before doing this on a sim server. Don't think he will ever grasp the concept that being scared and sitting behind 25 wall and tower doesn't win WW

DeletedUser11705

I don't think it is you personally, but your teammates. Let's just say it's the Lone Celtic in 52. For the record, I'm playing as my alter ego: Lrcigar.

I was unaware that he was in your alliance... We have been planning on taking him as he was a hades helm member at the time. I'll ask my friends to stop.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9851

Are you sure? I'm getting bored.

maybe i'll start moving towards the core of the world. Some of these high BP players are full of themselves.

DeletedUser

LOL...gotta love the these other alliances joining in on the fun..Silent, shut the fudge up :) I'm gonna take one of your cities when you are sleeping LOL ;)

Can you take one of mine while I sleep too ;)

DeletedUser

Hey Mayo Al didn't learn his lesson on being a simmer and building dlu to stack them. He lost WW before doing this on a sim server. Don't think he will ever grasp the concept that being scared and sitting behind 25 wall and tower doesn't win WW

He will see soon enough :)

DeletedUser

nah..your just a bug,...I prefer to take on rhinos and elephants..

DeletedUser11705

Are you sure? I'm getting bored.

maybe i'll start moving towards the core of the world. Some of these high BP players are full of themselves.

Are we full of ourselves though? I see a lot of people being righteous around me but all depends on your view.