Zakros Pre-World Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I hope for a revolt world to replace rho which is about to close.

DeletedUser667

Sparta - US42

Created: Nov 19, 2014
Settings: Speed - 2; Unit Speed - 3; Alliance Limit - 65; Beginners Protection - 6 days; Revolt, Morale; not activated
this world has same opening date, as is listed for this (incorrectly) so I'll guess these settings

DeletedUser

The world settings have been announced.

Speed - 1; Unit Speed - 2; Alliance Limit - 150; Beginners Protection - 7 days; Revolt, Morale; Activated

DeletedUser

The goal of choosing the settings is to offer an option that has not been given in a while. I understand you all want 3/3 and 2/3, but thats not everyone's choice. Technically I should have choosen a 1/1 revolt morale world, however I don't think that it was appropriate for this point in time.

DeletedUser2622

Well, I will be joining this one. Most of the people complaining about the settings don't see worlds through anyways. I've joined 3 worlds that the same people start and quit. 2/2 for world wonder crowns. Hoping to make this a 4th :)

DeletedUser667

well that is very close to if not horrible settings..but will save me the time trying it out...speed one and morale is crushing...you get 2 weeks of rebuilding troops for attacking if you take a smaller players city..which will cost you dearly..but probably good for alot of players..good luck all

DeletedUser11560

I can make graphics for players that are joining this world :p

DeletedUser11599

Horrible settings, 20 hour build times LOL

Thanks for keeping me from joining another server, I don't have that much time to waste anyway :)

DeletedUser2622

Horrible settings, 20 hour build times LOL

Thanks for keeping me from joining another server, I don't have that much time to waste anyway :)

K byeeeee

I just lol at everyone who says they don't have that much time to "waste"... as if playing a speed 2 or 3 world is doing something more meaningful.

Looks like I'll be the only one playing here.

DeletedUser11743

Maybe for you, for others they may be not. They have to keep everyone happy.

Personally not a world for me, but I'll give it a try briefly.

DeletedUser667

K byeeeee

I just lol at everyone who says they don't have that much time to "waste"... as if playing a speed 2 or 3 world is doing something more meaningful.

Looks like I'll be the only one playing here.
some peoples schedules fit a speed one perfectly..no complaints from me should be a world available that fits all..just not for me..i have tried several (1's) and lost patience

DeletedUser9851

speed 1 is slow, but I'm gonna try this world. 150 player alliances huh? I guess no need for academies. Hopefully I'll be able to play with experienced players.

DeletedUser11560

speed 1 is slow, but I'm gonna try this world. 150 player alliances huh? I guess no need for academies. Hopefully I'll be able to play with experienced players.

You will be very surprised how many academies will spring up

DeletedUser4990

Thats true, in newest En world there are so much academies eventho there is alliance cap 100 or 150 (not sure...)
r

DeletedUser9851

I can understand it in Pella with a 40 player limit, But 150? come on!

DeletedUser4460

by revolt the unit speed really doesn't matter much in strategy / tactics and morale is needed to balance all the advantages of instant buy + gold trading
however I cant stop laughing on the disappointed comments, if you really think about it the settings are logical to introduce the changes - many players will join this world anyway just to try what these new settings can bring to the game... I think those who can bear a few months in this 'training camp' will have advantages over those who will only wait for the next higher speed world. These new features have a huge effect on global strategy + most are just getting familiar with hero settings / heroes... I can imagine the large alliance cap is also a big modifier in gold trading network.
I decided to join for the experience
smiley_emoticons_saufen.gif

If I'd last longer than 4 weeks and get addicted on speed-1 whoever can rim me will get a 1000 gold reward via gold trade and a hand-made certificate for the mercy killing (hope it's not against rules).

Status
Not open for further replies.