Zakros Pre-World Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser11708

Joining this world for kicks. Want to see if it is like the first world i played :p

DeletedUser

Will there be an in game message sent when this world opens?

DeletedUser

No there will not be an in game message. We don't want to flood the login servers so the world goes down :p

DeletedUser

It will be interesting to see how quickly the gold trades happen I foresee many turtles saving up resources and trading for gold but it seems Premium users will have an even greater advantage in this world

DeletedUser7490

Grepolis taking yet one more step closer to self destruction by turning the game into a pay to win game.

for all the time spent trying to "Rebalance" the game, why do the greedy decision makers keep adding features like Instant buy" to a game that is already unbalanced by players that try and buy their success,

for example almost every single rank 1 player in every server is a high premium and gold spender, the flaw to adding instant buy is those with deep pockets prepared to pay to win will dominate those who play without spending as much,

this new feature will allow the deep pocketed rich kids with daddys credit cards to have fully built citys and full offense for before the standard 3 or 4 days basic protection has even expired to then go forth and bully those players that dont pay to play or those who spend in a reasonable mannor such as only buying premium features,

all this does is chase more players out of the game, and eventually youl be left with a Grepolis game that has a few people with deep pockets that will get bored very quickly because eevry gold burner ive fought in well over 15+ different servers, when they are huge in size of their victims they love it, but when you beat them down they quit in a rage,

to hand them the power to buy all their glory and success is sheer stupidity and whoever ok'd this new feature should be slapped.

the game is constantly declining in numbers for these reasons, too many servers are dominated by gold burners buying their slots and fast rebuilding their losses to keep beating down the average players that try and play the game as its meant too,

the ones prepared to spend obscene amounts to win are the ones that dominate every high rank, and that then leaves other players leaving servers as quickly as 2 to 3 months into a newly opened one reducing the activity levels within them and the evenly matched competitiveness is reduced further still towards the deep pocketed or glory hunters buying their server wins.

so if your trying to gain the stupidity award for greed and killing a great game that ONCE won game of the year, shouldnt you be asking why its no longer winning these awards ????? the answers right in front of you, pay to win has took over the original concept of this once great game.

The world has been set to a speed 1 and unit speed 2,

this is purely to encourage the over use of "instant Buy" clever move but very very greedy.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11834

Without the gold this game wouldn't exist. It might be unfair but you act as if it is impossible to get big without gold. I've played various worlds where I was well in the top 100 without spending a single gold coin. Also, instead of making enemies with gold, ally them. They're often helpful.

Oh, if they are all really whining kids with daddy's credit card as you describe them, they should be easy to beat down. Kids go to school and sleep early.

If Grepo wants to make a good move to their community, they should open one world with no gold. Many new players will join, and after that world, will join worlds that do have gold which will make a bigger profit.

DeletedUser12010

I like the no gold world that would make experience and strategy more of a factor.

DeletedUser2622

I'm confused by the guessing game lol, shouldn't we be able to join it now?

DeletedUser11834

Oeh, I know the opening time! Hehe, I'm looking forward playing with you guys...

DeletedUser2622

Dang, if I hadn't broken the rules I would have shared...

:(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

is it not starting yet? I thought it was supposed to start when someone guessed it right...

DeletedUser11708

San, Good Luck in here. Gonna play this world for a bit. Not for much though. world speed 1 looks like its gonna kill everyone fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.