Zakros Pre-World Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Feel free to discuss Zakros here!

Would you like your hand in opening the world? Check out more information here!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2622

Has anyone used the instant features? :s

Seems like it's going to be a world for premium players...

DeletedUser

they are not bad priced. it is mostly the same as before.

I am interested to see the stats of this world. if they are Speed 3 i will play here

DeletedUser2622

Ok, I will probably check it out. Wiki is a bit confusing to me on this subject.

Which direction would you pick? I'm a fan of NW or NE

DeletedUser4460

I hope finally speed-3 REVOLT :D at least we don't have to wait too long to find out the settings...

DeletedUser11481

4 is remarkably unlikely...

Based on popularity mixed with history and recent worlds, I would say 2/2/Revolt/Morale... but thats just speculation.

DeletedUser

Wasn't there a graphic competition or something a while back that the winner got to pick the next world's settings. If that is the case I would hope they would choose 3.

DeletedUser11560

I'm going to say....speed 2 unit speed 3 revolt no morale alliance 80 heroes on

Definitely not joining this world.

DeletedUser

I think it'll be what Scipio said but it'll have Morale with 70 alliance cap.

DeletedUser5088

Wasn't there a graphic competition or something a while back that the winner got to pick the next world's settings. If that is the case I would hope they would choose 3.
No the prize was to test the world before it came out for bugs :). The settings will not be decided by a player.

DeletedUser

hello all..my name is Mr.92 currently of the world juktas,,but have been in a few over the years. looking to start up a new alliance..looking for some few but proud leadership and also a few alliances willing to join in a new united coalition right of the bat..ran by one unified government and with complete merging of networks. this allows for growth..information, new ideas, and the ability to cover a wider area then normally possible..seen this done with radioactive and its subsidiaries in juktas,,can see how it works simply by going there and seeing how they have become the most powerful group on the server. i intend to integrate much of there systems and some others ive learned of into one powerful empire. 3 names are up for choice and leaders will be allowed to add some others in..for now there will only be 2 openings for subsidiary alliances and will be that way for some time. to talk it over more..message me on juktas or here. names for this new true super alliance will be: ePOCh, UAS"united alliance sphere" or Enigma

banner will be a complication of the coat of arms of all 3 alliances into one banner shared among them.

DeletedUser4460

no morale
smiley_emoticons_irre4.gif

DeletedUser

Gold trading is the shameful end of grepolis. Guess they jusy werent making enough money.

DeletedUser

Gold trading is the shameful end of grepolis. Guess they jusy werent making enough money.

LOL !

Hey who is trying to go in 2 man team?
Must be a massive gold burner though....
I have 3.000 in my account and going to buy more.

Just us 2 against the world.
2 man alliance.
Pacts and Naps on
Recruitment Closed.

MUST BE A GOLD SPENDER OR WE WON'T SURVIVE!
And must be extremely experienced.

THIS IS NOT FOR THE WEAK HEARTED LOL

DeletedUser4460

from WIKI
Are there restrictions?
There are two very important restrictions, for security reasons per trade offer you can only trade a maximum of 200 gold coins.

Also, only gold that was bought can be used in the gold trading. This means that all gold gained in the game cannot be used, except the gold acquired in gold trading.

Does this mean I can reinvest my traded gold into resources over and over again?
...but can not use the daily gift gold (if I'd ever get) and the gold from invitations for trading?
not quite clear...

DeletedUser10233

Crossing my fingers for speed-3 Revolt.... Id be kidding myself hoping for a No Moral world now...

DeletedUser11262

Gold trading kills the game for me, as does instant buy. I can't get the full game features on what there is now; give me a game I can play to the full before adding any more whistles and bells please. No point putting a ticket into support - the devs don't listen & Inno don't care. I play this game for the players I meet: I certainly don't play it for the "service" I get from Inno's devs.

Having a morale world again would be good.

DeletedUser2622

I wonder when we will know the settings? >_<

Or do we all just have to join tomorrow to find out?
8)

Status
Not open for further replies.