Zakros Pre-World Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Not too many people very happy with the settings lol. Hopefully it doesnt become another dying world.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7544

by revolt the unit speed really doesn't matter much in strategy / tactics and morale is needed to balance all the advantages of instant buy + gold trading
however I cant stop laughing on the disappointed comments, if you really think about it the settings are logical to introduce the changes - many players will join this world anyway just to try what these new settings can bring to the game... I think those who can bear a few months in this 'training camp' will have advantages over those who will only wait for the next higher speed world. These new features have a huge effect on global strategy + most are just getting familiar with hero settings / heroes... I can imagine the large alliance cap is also a big modifier in gold trading network.
I decided to join for the experience
smiley_emoticons_saufen.gif

If I'd last longer than 4 weeks and get addicted on speed-1 whoever can rim me will get a 1000 gold reward via gold trade and a hand-made certificate for the mercy killing (hope it's not against rules).

I don't think a speed one would introduce Gold trade any different than a speed 3.. Heroes have been around for a year now so most players should know how to play with them. Logically a slower world with gold trading means bigger profits.... When you can see the attacks coming from 9 hours away you can trade gold and buy troops many times before the attacks land .. Just saying..

DeletedUser10768

they are not bad priced. it is mostly the same as before.

I am interested to see the stats of this world. if they are Speed 3 i will play here

The settings have been announced and are as follows:

Speed - 1;
Unit Speed - 2;
Alliance Limit - 150;
Beginners Protection - 7 days;
Revolt,
Morale; Activated

DeletedUser12001

So about what time do these things open? I wanna be one of the first to grab a seat to this show!

DeletedUser11481

I like the settings, sadly won't be playing though :(

And gold trading is pretty restrictive - I think you guys are either overselling it or overemphasizing it's importance.

DeletedUser11481

There's no guarantees for start times. It will just be some time today. Have patience.

DeletedUser7582

The auto-updating map is already showing players in the core. What's with that?

If I bust a kidney waiting I'll sue!

DeletedUser12001

Get the mobile app, lol.

And how is that possible? I feel like of there are cities, someone is gaining an advantage...

DeletedUser10179

What slobo said, they are all mods testing the world... hopefully that means they open it soon! :)

DeletedUser10179

My guess is that the world will open around 9-10 AM Eastern Time, I guess we will have to see! :)

DeletedUser10111

Best of Luck my friends! Have fun, Sadly i just do not have the time even for a speed 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.