Wars

DeletedUser4951

@Russ someone hit a newbie and he never called for help. He lost the town and was kicked once we saw.

@Bend well since there's bound to be a public coalition forming as a result, we figured this would be more fun.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9276

I suppose, I guess I understand you guys doing it, I mean why wouldn't you take in more players. More dissapointed in TSS for folding so quickly, what happened to alliances fighting and not merging into another alliance after they lose a few cities. Even on Pella it took Lords of Pella losing 35 cities to my alliance and only taking 1 off of us before they finally folded.

DeletedUser4951

I suppose, I guess I understand you guys doing it, I mean why wouldn't you take in more players. More dissapointed in TSS for folding so quickly, what happened to alliances fighting and not merging into another alliance after they lose a few cities. Even on Pella it took Lords of Pella losing 35 cities to my alliance and only taking 1 off of us before they finally folded.

Its a long story that I will explain later. :)

WH vs TR & Friends: 8-0

Moral of the story, TR needs some new friends. :)

DeletedUser2654

Its a long story that I will explain later. :)

WH vs TR & Friends: 8-0

Moral of the story, TR needs some new friends. :)

I keep trying to organize everything, but instead of fighting the battle they want to conquer in-actives, I know I will be going down, but I promise you I will not go down without a fight.

DeletedUser9083

I keep trying to organize everything, but instead of fighting the battle they want to conquer in-actives, I know I will be going down, but I promise you I will not go down without a fight.

respect for that thinking. really it s fair play and these kind of wars should be in this game.

DeletedUser4951

Tiger drops back, steps up in the pocket, makes the pitch, picked off by Karthos. :p

TbzXnFk.png

And of course we can't forget the Rebels and their offense.

kL5bqxa.png

DeletedUser9083

And of course we can't forget the Rebels and their offense.

kL5bqxa.png

heeey i don t know from where u have that but it s a fake one,... it just can t be true
if it s true... russ u are kind off low in army now. like - 538 population free

DeletedUser4951

So you threw all of your units away? Rather than try to support your team's current CS tries against us? Or your ally's for that matter. You as a leader just blew all of your units?

DeletedUser2654

No, I still have plenty of units, There is more than meets the eye! ;)

DeletedUser4951

So let me get this straight...You blew a ton of units in a suicide run in an attempt to free up pop. When they could have been used supporting your team, sniping the two CSes that landed at Candyman, supporting conquest attempts, or even just used on your own team for DBP and slots for them?

Basically you gave Danleb a ton of DBP and culture points which could hurt your own team in the long run.

DeletedUser4951

Whatever you say, i'm just saying that was a silly move.

DeletedUser4951

Seems that SA totally abandoned one of their players to try to protect their big player in O44... Moving on to 6-0 :)

DeletedUser9083

Maybe if he would joined us.... he could have other fate. When we told him he s a little to far he should try to come south to us so he prove us he is good and want to join us. He prefered SA, and they practicaly rimed him. SO SAD IT S LIFE!