Wars

DeletedUser9083

I made our thread couse i think it s best that every alliance post their war no matter if are winning or not. This is fair play. But I see others don t share this opinion and this forum it s kind of empty

DeletedUser4951

Because, good guys actually try to save their members from siege. ;)

DeletedUser4951

Still got like 3 hours to make me eat my words today. ;)

DeletedUser

I just keep track of alliances we kill. That's it. Not an actual score.

DeletedUser4951

TSS VS WH

Good Guys

Bad guys

TSS VS TR...

TR...

TSS

Looks like TR has stepped up and taken a town off of The Sovereign Society. They're also quickly swallowing up their ocean and creating core islands. Could TSS be in trouble? Is TR the next super power? Will W.H strike again? Will The Smilodon Fatalis ever find his pants? This and more will be answered on the next exciting episode of Dragon Ball Z!

DeletedUser

TO be honest, I feel for TSS. Two big names against them. The got they're work cut out for them.

DeletedUser2654

TSS VS WH

Good Guys

Bad guys

TSS VS TR...

TR...

TSS

Looks like TR has stepped up and taken a town off of The Sovereign Society. They're also quickly swallowing up their ocean and creating core islands. Could TSS be in trouble? Is TR the next super power? Will W.H strike again? Will The Smilodon Fatalis ever find his pants? This and more will be answered on the next exciting episode of Dragon Ball Z!

Make that 2 and 5

DeletedUser4951

True Tiger is helping. Seems as though TSS might be running out of units due to sheer numbers disadvantage. That or Gengar never called for help. Probably the latter.

TSS: 6
TR...: 2

DeletedUser9083

hmmmmm if u have players that are attacked by me please don t take it as a war declaration :)) i m just trying to make some honest ABP. :D
I have big problems with this morale thing ( i hate it)