What are your opinions on the wars in
ocean 54
ocean 55
ocean 45
and who do you think will win and post any other wars you know of

DeletedUser4951

WH vs IA & NW: 2-0.

TBC vs TR & RR: 0-0.

Maybe before talking about how you're going to win you should actually, you know, start winning? :\

DeletedUser4951

You lost your town a few minutes ago to us. No worries Stoggie, we are always on top of things. :)

DeletedUser4951

Finally, something we agree on. It really doesn't matter, so back to the main topic. Here's my predictions.

WH will roll over IA & NW.

TBC and TR/RR will remained stalemated in the short. But if TBC keeps going at a sloth's pace, TR will keep getting better even if they do lose some towns initially.

Misfits will start slow on X-Khorne, but start steam rolling them over time with better tactics.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

By the looks of the map, why dont you decide war on EVERYONE like BB in Tau?

or are you being sneaky by crushing alliances one by one?

DeletedUser4951

Because this isn't Project Venom, Dalec isn't Daizan, and world war is pointless at this stage anyways since most teams are just expanding. :p

DeletedUser

Declaring war on everyone would increase your ABP 100 fold...

DeletedUser9083

Stogus this is world 31, u are in world .... i don t know, but in this world is game over for u, so let us speak about our own wars, please.

DeletedUser4951

3-0 WH vs IA & NW. About to be 4-0. It looks like NW has called it quits and merged into IA. We rimmed two founders so far. IA has given up stopping sieges it seems.

DeletedUser

Misfits will start slow on X-Khorne, but start steam rolling them over time with better tactics.

I'll admit we are off to a slow start. I got a lot of teaching to do here. And my connection has been out for 2 days so I'm behind..

But we'll beat them. Why? Because just like Blackhearts, they'll end up running from us too ;)

Course they might all join southern alliance of something after that lol.

DeletedUser4951

No, worse. IA is in our ocean. Anyways update on this

WH vs IA: 12-0 & 2 rimmed founders.
WH vs XK: 2-0 & XK likes to support our sieges apparently.