Wars

DeletedUser

Try being a top player out on the rim. I have had to keep my city size down just so I can help people with their conquests and I still hit 90% moral on anything around 3K. Its a royal pain honestly.

DeletedUser9276

Same problem here mate, its quite rough. I am generally happy if morale is 80% or above.

DeletedUser8562

Same problem here mate, its quite rough. I am generally happy if morale is 80% or above.

ik this is offtopic, but who made your sig, bend? i like it a lot

back on topic:who do you guys think Gyth's super-power alliance is?

DeletedUser9020

I would have to say the alliance I run war.hammer but if I piked a second the misfits

DeletedUser

War.hammer is the best group right now without a doubt.

Bend, I am still able to keep a 1.3 ratio somehow though thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser8562

ok . it seems most people agree on that... congrats dalec!

DeletedUser4951

It doesn't take much to determine who the current best is. So lets change the subject. Best under the radar alliance? Worst top 5?

Anyways the war with TSS and WH has ended. We have merged. :)

Next War: The Rebellion..., Tiger, and The Fire Nation vs War Hammer

WH VS TR...: 2-0

WH VS Tiger: 0-0

WH vs The Fire Nation: 0-0 (cses landed in their harbors, though)

At least I think I have this info right. I know TFN and Tiger are allied to TR. So i'm just making assumptions.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

TSF, are the wars "actually wars" because i have a feeling many alliancess are giving up once you attack them

DeletedUser2654

Stogus we are different than XKhorne and Assasins, We do not give up, and this will be the biggest war in a long time and I happen to be a talented strategist.

DeletedUser

says the dude who wanted an attempted disband on the MRA the first few days....* cough* and nah your getting rimmed by TSF

DeletedUser2654

Says the one who gets rimmed every world he plays! nah TSF is far away

DeletedUser

not every world...Russ, welcome to Hammer land. TSF will rim you in exactly 4 months 28 days

DeletedUser4951

I give TR that they hold a decent amount of advantages as do we. It has potential to be a fun war.

DeletedUser2654

Well you guys got one more city :\

Have you guys lost a city yet since the world began?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9276

@check mate, XTCmax on the en forums made my sig. He has made me alot of sigs, alliance coas, and what not over the years. He is really an amazing graphic artist, he has a shop setup on the en forums if you are interested in making a request over there.

@smilo, you guys merged? Thats well dissapointing. Seemed like they were the only alliance that could give you guys a half decent fight for the time being and they folded that quickly. Very dissapointed in TSS. What happened to alliances having resilience?