Wars

DeletedUser15357

I'm just waiting for a mathematical equation to show this...that's all I understand

Sorry for double posting, but this isn't going away is it? *sigh* You know, if you don't open your mouth and talk untrue things you don't get called out. Plain and simple.

But like I said before, I'm proud of Bend, he was "sitting" until I said something here. Now look at his ABP rank! Go Bend go!

DeletedUser9276

Sorry for double posting, but this isn't going away is it? *sigh* You know, if you don't open your mouth and talk untrue things you don't get called out. Plain and simple.

But like I said before, I'm proud of Bend, he was "sitting" until I said something here. Now look at his ABP rank! Go Bend go!
Except for this isnt even the highest abp rank I had on the server. But keep on spouting the nonsense man.

Thinking some guy on the rim ganging up on a 15 man alliance has any effect on how I play the game :D:D

DeletedUser15357

Except for this isnt even the highest abp rank I had on the server. But keep on spouting the nonsense man.

Thinking some guy on the rim ganging up on a 15 man alliance has any effect on how I play the game :D:D

never said it was your best. I said I called you out and THEN you decided to really show up. So what I did worked. Again, #Schooled
also, never said that either. But I've been in a 26 fighting 330 and won. If you know how to fight and what to do in war then it's not that hard. Just need to be willing.

But to give you a little perspective, it was a 20 man alliance from Romania apparently, and again, we got asked to join in. It just happened to line up with what we were planning.

Go back to your beermates brooooooooo....

DeletedUser9276

never said it was your best. I said I called you out and THEN you decided to really show up. So what I did worked. Again, #Schooled
also, never said that either. But I've been in a 26 fighting 330 and won. If you know how to fight and what to do in war then it's not that hard. Just need to be willing.

But to give you a little perspective, it was a 20 man alliance from Romania apparently, and again, we got asked to join in. It just happened to line up with what we were planning.

Go back to your beermates brooooooooo....
Keep spewing nonsense and pretending what you did effected me at all :D:D.

DeletedUser15357

It did though Bend.. it really did lol. But if you want to lie to yourself that's cool. But numbers don't lie :)

Anyways, enjoy the new year. New year brings new things

DeletedUser15423

mhm.. except for the pm u sent my players , the way u guys said we HAD to join up(but we would be allowed to maybeee kep our flag lol , dude enough talking now letts see those ls nukes ;)

Please stop with the "victim mentality." When have I ever made a "join or die" demand? My message was simply me spreading the information. :) Sadly it seems to have no effect on your players.

I believe I said "Up to you if you want to stay there, but please before you make a decision gather the information. :)." Doesn't sound too demanding...

DeletedUser14770

sorry awesome , i was busy taking ur guys citys , what was that ? somthing about victim mentality i think it was hows that whole decleared war on the coalittion thing going u feeling the love yet. dont threaten me with how many alliances i go to war with becouse i think its fairly well known that ur mouth is bigger than ur ls nukes ;) have a good one

DeletedUser15423

sorry awesome , i was busy taking ur guys citys , what was that ? somthing about victim mentality i think it was hows that whole decleared war on the coalittion thing going u feeling the love yet. dont threaten me with how many alliances i go to war with becouse i think its fairly well known that ur mouth is bigger than ur ls nukes ;) have a good one

Taking my cities? In what 65? I'm so proud of you. You guys have 225 cities in 65 versus the 8 we had, to add to that the tt from 56 to 65 is like 4+ hours. Good job. I honestly didn't think you could do it.

Also do you really not get what I am saying? I thought I made it easy to understand. You must be really illiterate. If so anything I write won't be understood so why do I even bother.

(Oh yeah what love? I'm not feeling anything. By the way Sunvaar Se Toor good job with passing boop with No Nonsense in ranking. (And if you say it's all about that bp, Scurvy dogs is far ahead of boop in bp.)

Have a good day. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14770

hmm yea u make alot of sense, it has now become apperant to me that u are a millitary genius , wy on gods green earth would u not just lett us take all ur citys in 65 its not like u can do anything with em right. like produce troops for defense make us give u bp or anything like that instead wy not give the enemy a bunch of citys to produce offense on the border of ur own ocean , nothing i mean nothing bad can come from that, again ur tactical enlightenment is mind boggling awesome , i fall to the dust of ur genius ...i humbly ask that u will send me a copy of the book ur are destined to write about just hoe good u are about beeing awesome.

and yea Sunvaar congratz on passing us , u have awesome bp - ;)

DeletedUser15423

hmm yea u make alot of sense, it has now become apperant to me that u are a millitary genius , wy on gods green earth would u not just lett us take all ur citys in 65 its not like u can do anything with em right. like produce troops for defense make us give u bp or anything like that instead wy not give the enemy a bunch of citys to produce offense on the border of ur own ocean , nothing i mean nothing bad can come from that, again ur tactical enlightenment is mind boggling awesome , i fall to the dust of ur genius ...i humbly ask that u will send me a copy of the book ur are destined to write about just hoe good u are about beeing awesome.

and yea Sunvaar congratz on passing us , u have awesome bp - ;)

The ****? When did I ever say I was a military genus? That wasn't even a strategy or plan or equation. That was me stating the facts with my opinion. On the other hand, thanks for the complement though if you genuinely think that. *Totally can't tell it was sarcastic. Who knows it might have been genuine.

DeletedUser11854

I think awesome is going to show us the genius equation now..so you are off the hook sunvaar..for now;)

DeletedUser15357

bend24 and Sunvaar Se Toor want me to arrange the wedding for you two? You guys are fighting more then me and my ex right now.

Please tell me you're in this world! hahahaha!

I think awesome is going to show us the genius equation now..so you are off the hook sunvaar..for now;)

FINALLY! However, I believe this will end up being the running joke for this world between everyone reading lol

DeletedUser15423

Lol not sure what that means. If you want a genius equation, here it is:
(STOP ASSUMING THINGS + NOT BEING A *******) * RESPECTING EVERYONE= EVERYONE HAVING FUN

I know, I know it's pretty amazing right?

Have a nice day. Seems to be hard since I check this page too often. Way to many ******* the community is kind of toxic. I guess that's the Internet LOL. Wish we had more players like Theduggernaut or dwarrel who would stop venting in game. (bend24 aren't you going to say something? You stopped insulting me a while back. What happened?)