Wars

DeletedUser14770

awesome u need to stopop beeing cocky either release ur ur 65 citys or just mark us red and try ur luck - i pmd u u dont respond so heres my way of dipplomacy-

all 65 citys will be emtied - acad- 30
no support will arrive
u will stopp huggin everyone and wotk as a peacefull salvation army alliance
u will and ur team will stopp pm me with vague hints that i sould do as u say becouse in all honesty u are nothing .

DeletedUser15423

Cocky...? I'm confused... all I did was suggest a city trade and you got angry and started to call my alliance weak lol.

DeletedUser14770

Verbatum : u should join our coallition to fight beer - we wil designate 8 targets a week (lol) that u should take - this is a one time offer if u dont accept we can not gurantee ur safty in ocean 65 .
My respons - BOOP +(alliance pic)
their respons - is this ur final answer
Bezama resp: eat it
my respons : stop saying stuff u cant back up

my challange - bring it and bring ur friends

DeletedUser15423

Verbatum : u should join our coallition to fight beer - we wil designate 8 targets a week (lol) that u should take - this is a one time offer if u dont accept we can not gurantee ur safty in ocean 65 .
My respons - BOOP +(alliance pic)
their respons - is this ur final answer
Bezama resp: eat it
my respons : stop saying stuff u cant back up

my challange - bring it and bring ur friends

That was The X Almighty. I am Sir Awesome123 II. We are different people. I was personally against the coalition. I don't know what The X Almighty has to do with me.

DeletedUser15423

Lol I'm glad you are getting something out of that world. (Never played on that world though)

DeletedUser14770

grepo lesson 1 -1 awesome dont pick a fight when ur team is sleeping

DeletedUser15423

In what way did I pick a fight? I am still very confused. Someone help me out.

DeletedUser15423

Yeah I think I just did. After examining our conversation I have reached the conclusion that you have something called a "victim mentality." I would explain it, but other have already done so in a much better way. This is not an insult but an actual personality and your conversation shows you fit in...
(I don't know how to get rid of the bold or make the text smaller and I am too lazy to re-type it)
"They tend to manipulate or abuse others verbally or physically, but then blame the other person (i.e. the real victim) for provoking the abuse."

I started the conversation showing a report where one of your players attacked one of my players. Then you proceed to call me cocky and my alliance weak and then blame me for being cocky. However all I said was "We could have arranged for a city trade". Not even a demand, just a proposal. The only way this can be viewed as being cocky is if you have a "victim mentality."

https://healthpsychologyconsultancy.wordpress.com/2012/10/26/the-victim-personality/

DeletedUser14770

mhm.. except for the pm u sent my players , the way u guys said we HAD to join up(but we would be allowed to maybeee kep our flag lol , dude enough talking now letts see those ls nukes ;)

DeletedUser11854

Yeah I think I just did. After examining our conversation I have reached the conclusion that you have something called a "victim mentality." I would explain it, but other have already done so in a much better way. This is not an insult but an actual personality and your conversation shows you fit in...
(I don't know how to get rid of the bold or make the text smaller and I am too lazy to re-type it)
"They tend to manipulate or abuse others verbally or physically, but then blame the other person (i.e. the real victim) for provoking the abuse."

I started the conversation showing a report where one of your players attacked one of my players. Then you proceed to call me cocky and my alliance weak and then blame me for being cocky. However all I said was "We could have arranged for a city trade". Not even a demand, just a proposal. The only way this can be viewed as being cocky is if you have a "victim mentality."

https://healthpsychologyconsultancy.wordpress.com/2012/10/26/the-victim-personality/

I'm just waiting for a mathematical equation to show this...that's all I understand

DeletedUser14770

And that my fellow players, is how your leader pandamus prime started a war against Scurvy Dogs, DA Co-op and (maybe) The Fringes (still not sure where the fringes are to be honest). (Did I mention he is here only to fight one player?) I only sent this message to a few of you that joined later. The reason is because I doubt your goals are the same as pandamus prime's, who doesn't even want to win. Up to you if you want to stay there, but please before you make a decision gather the information. :)

Have a good day, and most importantly make sure to have fun. It's been pretty hard to have fun lately with players such as pandamus prime and bend24 who don't even bother to try to not be a *******.

Even if you disagree with me, I would appreciate it if you could reply. I like talking with people regardless if they are red or green.