Wars

DeletedUser3317

damn shott fired.... stay away from sexual orientation though.... dont matter

I dont care about his sexual orientation. That really is not my business. I am just trying to figure out why Bend is always so angry, calling people names and swearing. There is no need for that type of behavior. If he wants to dish it out... he should expect someone at some point to fire back

DeletedUser10111

So, I ask a question about Ghost cities and you respond with an insult. Then i talk to Darkystal about those ghosts and you insult me again. Then when i respond to you... you call me a troll? LOL! Bend, your sexual frustration is clouding your mind. If you did not insult me, I would probably still be talking with Darkystal or someone that knows about the ghosts. Instead you trolled me with insults and snide comments. It seems that if you are not the focal point of a conversation or cannot insult someone you try hard to find a way to get everyone or someones attention. This would suggest that you were not held enough by your mom according to Sigmund Freud. This also could imply that is why you get so easily frustrated. Now, I dont know for sure if you are single or not.. But i am betting that you are. And by your comments up to this point, i assume you are not doing to good with women on a personal level. It could be because of your sexual preference. Freud and Commons would suggest you might prefer the same sex. That would make sense, and as to why you are so frustrated and easily offended. It is possible that since you are a kid, you may not have figured these things out yet. You are still lacking those life experiences to understand yourself better.

You crack me up bend. You are a pretty easy person to figure out. :)
What does sex have to do with a war game? Skrewball you seem to be fixed on it (sex) more then what most psychiatric therapist would consider healthy and normal. I mean call him a noob or make fun of his game skills. Of course the numbers would say Bend is a more skilled player then yourself. Also where does it say just because you ask a question that someone has to answer it? Go back now and smile to yourself . Looking at your stats I would not know why anyone would smile. One last thing, why do you not go show us how good you are and do something like attack instead of trolling the forums here.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9276

What does sex have to do with a war game? Skrewball you seem to be fixed on it (sex) more then what most psychiatric therapist would consider healthy and normal. I mean call him a noob or make fun of his game skills. Of course the numbers would say Bend is a more skilled player then yourself. Also where does it say just because you ask a question that someone has to answer it? Go back now and smile to yourself . Looking at your stats I would not know why anyone would smile. One last thing, why do you not go show us how good your are and do something like attack instead of trolling the forums here.
His obsession is a bit unhealthy isn't it? All he seems to want to talk about is bend.

DeletedUser14770

dont know bend and dont know his orientation franly non of my busniss, but seeing the amouunt of msg u send his way i might see a few other reasons wy he is pissed off .. but if u wanna go with the homosexuall thing that fine as well i guess just not use to seeing that as a part of a public forum debate

DeletedUser3317

OMG! my post was just way over your guys heads. I never said anything directly. I said Freud and Commons would suggest/imply he has those tendencies, frustrations and confusion based of his behavior in the forums and how he treats people. WOW! you guys hear what you want and just run to each other with it. It would make me think that Bend messages you guys or post in your alliance forums to come on here and talk to me. If that is the case, then that means I already got to bend and my job here is done.

Here is a big smiley for you Mac :D

DeletedUser14770

Dont know bend .. im fairly unpopular human beeing just though it was weird that u just assumed that since he wad angry he also had to be gay :/ but what do i know

DeletedUser9276

Anyway back to the subject at hand before we got derailed by the forum troll, whats going on in other parts of the world? Who are you guys fighting Panda? I know you just wiped the floor with Southern Charm. Any new wars?

DeletedUser14770

Well we declined the coallition thing so right now we are hitting some southern refugees to fringes and wondering were to head next... think south west looks like a nice little place to chill ;)

DeletedUser14770

Well we declined the coallition thing so right now we are hitting some southern refugees to fringes and wondering were to head next... think south west looks like a nice little place to chill ;)
Based on our position though its not hard to see who we are gonna have fight :p

DeletedUser3317

Based on our position though its not hard to see who we are gonna have fight :p

It should not be much of a fight since 2 of the 3 alliances that are currently dissolving are in your part of the world. O56 has players leaving in droves. O66 has 20 cities in it. which leaves Boop as really the only alliance in the area now. LOL! that is it for that corner of the world. Everyone else has left, or quit grepo all together. It is like we are witnessing the death of the US server. It is nothing like it was 4 years ago, and the worlds now are too small and way too many golders. Not that i minded at first.... Between Paros and Oropus i have i think 67k in gold (anyone know the limit? or if there is one). I thought it was fun to keep building up the pot to see how much I can make. But now it seems that the gold is driving away players. I will probably not be around to spend it because i do not see the point in playing Oropus. It is dead (only players really left, or at least in my corner of the world) are simmers or beginners who never played before. And they do not match up well against experienced players who are much larger and spend tons of gold. I never made as much gold as i have in Oropus. Crazy spending. But Oropus is dying a quick death. Grepostats says the world has 1,444 active members. When i started 4 weeks ago, it was 10k. (Active is defined as someone who has logged in once over the last month.). We will see. I might be wrong. Maybe this world will make it to wonders.

DeletedUser15423

Grepolis bend24 being sexist.PNG

What does sex have to do with a war game? Bend24 you seem to be fixed on it (sex) more then what most psychiatric therapist would consider healthy and normal. I mean call him a noob or make fun of his game skills. Of course the numbers would say brianinraleigh is a more skilled player then yourself. Also where does it say just because you ask a question that someone has to answer it? Go back now and smile to yourself . Looking at your stats I would not know why anyone would smile. One last thing, why do you not go show us how good you are and do something like attack instead of trolling the forums here.

You did say yourself you aren't as good. Your logic is activity=being competitive, and when you say you aren't active, you are saying: not active=not competitive.

Just saying.
Grepolis bend24 contradicting himself.PNG

*Oh yeah Mac Bolan, the reason Screwball11 is angry with bend24 is because bend24 insulted Screwball11. bend24 did not simply ignore Screwball11. Not like I have anything against you. After all "im just a dumb guy on the rimm but that seems to be an odd conclusion to make. " :)
(To be honest though I actually don't have anything against you (Mac Bolan) or pandamus prime. Just wanted to point something out... and get at bend24 LOL. Sorry if you happen to be friends with bend24)

DeletedUser9276

haha look who made his way to the forums.Your first post didnt make alot of sense as you are doing satire of a post that isnt even mine.

Such a strange man. Continue to have fun on the rim though mate ;)

DeletedUser15423

My post didn't make sense? Is that true...? Are you really that illiterate or am I just that bad at making posts?

DeletedUser15423

haha look who made his way to the forums.Your first post didnt make alot of sense as you are doing satire of a post that isnt even mine.

Such a strange man. Continue to have fun on the rim though mate ;)

And now I'm suddenly a man. I thought you thought I was a girl. I guess this is an improvement with our relationship. :)

DeletedUser15423

View attachment 2778

What does sex have to do with a war game? Bend24 you seem to be fixed on it (sex) more then what most psychiatric therapist would consider healthy and normal. I mean call him a noob or make fun of his game skills. Of course the numbers would say brianinraleigh is a more skilled player then yourself. Also where does it say just because you ask a question that someone has to answer it? Go back now and smile to yourself . Looking at your stats I would not know why anyone would smile. One last thing, why do you not go show us how good you are and do something like attack instead of trolling the forums here.

You did say yourself you aren't as good. Your logic is activity=being competitive, and when you say you aren't active, you are saying: not active=not competitive.

Just saying.
View attachment 2779

*Oh yeah Mac Bolan, the reason Screwball11 is angry with bend24 is because bend24 insulted Screwball11. bend24 did not simply ignore Screwball11. Not like I have anything against you. After all "im just a dumb guy on the rimm but that seems to be an odd conclusion to make. " :)
(To be honest though I actually don't have anything against you (Mac Bolan) or pandamus prime. Just wanted to point something out... and get at bend24 LOL. Sorry if you happen to be friends with bend24)
Just for bend24 I will break down my post so even you can understand. :)

"What does sex have to do with a war game? Bend24 you seem to be fixed on it (sex) more then what most psychiatric therapist would consider healthy and normal."

You are trying to insult me in a game by calling me a "teenage girl" and a "crazy ex." Notice how I say "trying" because calling me a girl is not actually an insult in this situation, after all, "what does sex have to do with a war game". Unless you are sexist...

"Of course the numbers would say brianinraleigh is a more skilled player then yourself. Also where does it say just because you ask a question that someone has to answer it? Go back now and smile to yourself . Looking at your stats I would not know why anyone would smile."

I am stating that going by numbers alone, brianinraleigh is by far the best player on U.S. 58, but on the other hand you also seem to have reached a conses that brianinraleigh just uses a ton of gold. Which is it?

"One last thing, why do you not go show us how good you are and do something like attack instead of trolling the forums here."

Self explanatory. I am pretty sure even you (bend24) can understand this part.

"You did say yourself you aren't as good. Your logic is activity=being competitive, and when you say you aren't active, you are saying: not active=not competitive."

activity=being competitive, so not active=not competitive.

"*Oh yeah Mac Bolan, the reason Screwball11 is angry with bend24 is because bend24 insulted Screwball11. bend24 did not simply ignore Screwball11. Not like I have anything against you. After all "im just a dumb guy on the rimm but that seems to be an odd conclusion to make. "

I'm just saying that Screwball11 is angry that you (bend24) insulted him, but who knows I could be wrong. Maybe somewhere in this world, "A common troll living under the bridge will not recieve answers or respect from me" is not considered an insult...

"(To be honest though I actually don't have anything against you (Mac Bolan) or pandamus prime. Just wanted to point something out... and get at bend24 LOL. Sorry if you happen to be friends with bend24)"

I'm just saying this whole post is not meant to be a jab at Mac Bolan or pandamus prime.

DeletedUser9276

Just for bend24 I will break down my post so even you can understand. :)

"What does sex have to do with a war game? Bend24 you seem to be fixed on it (sex) more then what most psychiatric therapist would consider healthy and normal."

You are trying to insult me in a game by calling me a "teenage girl" and a "crazy ex." Notice how I say "trying" because calling me a girl is not actually an insult in this situation, after all, "what does sex have to do with a war game". Unless you are sexist...

"Of course the numbers would say brianinraleigh is a more skilled player then yourself. Also where does it say just because you ask a question that someone has to answer it? Go back now and smile to yourself . Looking at your stats I would not know why anyone would smile."

I am stating that going by numbers alone, brianinraleigh is by far the best player on U.S. 58, but on the other hand you also seem to have reached a conses that brianinraleigh just uses a ton of gold. Which is it?

"One last thing, why do you not go show us how good you are and do something like attack instead of trolling the forums here."

Self explanatory. I am pretty sure even you (bend24) can understand this part.

"You did say yourself you aren't as good. Your logic is activity=being competitive, and when you say you aren't active, you are saying: not active=not competitive."

activity=being competitive, so not active=not competitive.

"*Oh yeah Mac Bolan, the reason Screwball11 is angry with bend24 is because bend24 insulted Screwball11. bend24 did not simply ignore Screwball11. Not like I have anything against you. After all "im just a dumb guy on the rimm but that seems to be an odd conclusion to make. "

I'm just saying that Screwball11 is angry that you (bend24) insulted him, but who knows I could be wrong. Maybe somewhere in this world, "A common troll living under the bridge will not recieve answers or respect from me" is not considered an insult...

"(To be honest though I actually don't have anything against you (Mac Bolan) or pandamus prime. Just wanted to point something out... and get at bend24 LOL. Sorry if you happen to be friends with bend24)"

I'm just saying this whole post is not meant to be a jab at Mac Bolan or pandamus prime.
TL;DR. Funny how the only thing that generates traffic on these externals are post by Bend.

Anyway have fun in game bud.

DeletedUser15423

TL;DR. Funny how the only thing that generates traffic on these externals are post by Bend.

Anyway have fun in game bud.

Well of course... you do attract attention albeit not always good attention. I wonder why.

Anyways I can't tell if you are sincerely trying to mend our relationship or you are simply referring to the fact that you will attack myself or my alliance member's cities. If you are sincere by any chance, thank you for your thought, if not oh well.

DeletedUser9276

Well of course... you do attract attention albeit not always good attention. I wonder why.

Anyways I can't tell if you are sincerely trying to mend our relationship or you are simply referring to the fact that you will attack myself or my alliance member's cities. If you are sincere by any chance, thank you for your thought, if not oh well.
Any press is good press ;)