Wars

DeletedUser15423

I wish dwarrel was here as well.
Yeah she was a good player, and maybe one of the best opponents I have ever had. Wasn't rude despite having each other red and actively attacking each other. She also didn't send hate mail each time someone attacked her or something, and was still a good player.

DeletedUser14770

1. When have i sent hate mail. (As u so discretly imply)
2.i dont.
3 just took another one .. or dont u care about 56 either?
4 haha owned

DeletedUser15423

1. When have i sent hate mail. (As u so discretly imply)
2.i dont.
3 just took another one .. or dont u care about 56 either?
4 haha owned

haha owned it? That's exactly what I'm talking about. It may not be hate mail, but it certainly isn't what you would call friendly. Your a poor sport and part of the reason why the game isn't fun anymore. Mocking me after taking a city. You don't see professionals in sports going "haha you suck I scored a point" unless they want to get penalized.

DeletedUser15423

Sorry english is not my native language... i would love to see how u manage to write in russian.
That explains a lot. Go plain on a russian server. Heck go play on any other server. Myself and many others don't need players like you ******* on other players for fun. Entirely your choice. Why do you repeatedly choose to be a ****? Honest question. I asked bennd24 the same thing.

DeletedUser14770

U asked bend wy i was beeing a douche?
Simple the way ur little rag tag band assumed we had to follow ur plans when we were stilm a small alliance pissed me off royaly.

When u pm my players about me with innformation they allready know trying to cause drama.
When ur team make demands of me and my players just becouse u were bigger than us.
For us u were targets from day 1 just looking at ur core u stand out as easy game.

So like i stated prev , u and ur boys against us bring da coop with u and for f.... sake do somthing! Dont just take a beating.

DeletedUser15423

Simple the way ur little rag tag band assumed we had to follow ur plans when we were stilm a small alliance pissed me off royaly.

When u pm my players about me with innformation they allready know trying to cause drama.
When ur team make demands of me and my players just becouse u were bigger than us.
For us u were targets from day 1 just looking at ur core u stand out as easy game.

So like i stated prev , u and ur boys against us bring da coop with u and for f.... sake do somthing! Dont just take a beating.

HOW MANY DAMN TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY The X Almighty and I are different players. Is it really that hard to understand?

DeletedUser15423

And no your illiteracy shines again. I asked bend24 why he chose to continue to be a ****.

DeletedUser14770

Its spelled "now" not no... i underdtand i aldo thonk ir languge is hardd

DeletedUser15423

What's spelled "now?" and yes english is a pain to learn. Kind of like meeting a person who repeatedly ***** on you. You think you understand and then another exception pops up. Like why is the "k" in know silent but the "k" in kind is not? It's almost like meeting a person, saying hi, and then have them insult you. Doesn't make sense right? Kind of like how you continue to chose to act around me.

DeletedUser14770

Dont worry about it just fight us u told my players that scurvy,co-op and fringes would fight us becouse i declared war .... yes i did no u have 3 times our points fight 3× the firepower fight.

I wanna hear my attack alarm !

DeletedUser14770

No u will have to show me that ur not just simmers.
No u understand.

DeletedUser15423

No u will have to show me that ur not just simmers.
No u understand.
Then why the **** did you not say so? You called my alliance trash, our attacks garbage etc. Remember dwarrel? Back in U.S. 52 we attacked her all the time and she didn't even have to talk **** with us! Amazing right! You could definitly learn a thing or two from her.

DeletedUser14770

Her. Yea i remember dwarrel i usually talked to her every time they attacked us.
Usually very friendly , now little biddy who has the victim mentality ;) i like u budd have a good holliday ;)