US9 - Theta Preworld Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser2569

Atm. i'm not looking for an ally to dominate the world :p
Just an ally with skilled players and 0 dead weight;)

DeletedUser

My apologies to all but...

Dear Players,

Due to unforeseen circumstances, we will be delaying the opening of this world. We have not yet determined when this world will be open. I will make an announcement when we are closer to the opening date. My apologies for any inconvenience this causes.

Your Grepolis Team

DeletedUser

is there a specific time this world will actually open on the 21st??

DeletedUser308

Gives me a chance to work on beta. I'm quitting my other worlds besides beta so depending on when this world will now open I may or may not make my own alliance.

DeletedUser2569

Sgt. were making an ally right? And maybe with you as Co. Founder raffy?
I won't mind taking your spot there ;)

DeletedUser2569

I got no idea if an ally is being formed or not :p
I got no problem with founding/being member of an ally as long as the fellow members are experienced and don't add any dead weight ;)

DeletedUser13

Great...maybe it opens on weekend! :D
Anyway I have a lot of work on fi server....! :D

DeletedUser2569

Well im busy on Oropus tomorow xD
Im grouping up with a few of the old GrepoHugs members :D

So i guess it's ok for me to wait a day or a few days :p

DeletedUser

It looks like Oropus is still opening on schedule for the EN server. I guess the problem is limited to the mods/server in the US community only. I hope they can fix it without too much delay. I am starting to regret leaving Eta, I certainly would not have left when I did if I would have known there would be this much delay. I was looking at joining Orupus, but it is speed 1 like Eta so I guess I have to be patient. Between the announcements of the delay and the ability to negate resource production with gold, it has been a sad day in the Grepo world.

DeletedUser

It looks like Oropus is still opening on schedule for the EN server. I guess the problem is limited to the mods/server in the US community only. I hope they can fix it without too much delay. I am starting to regret leaving Eta, I certainly would not have left when I did if I would have known there would be this much delay. I was looking at joining Orupus, but it is speed 1 like Eta so I guess I have to be patient. Between the announcements of the delay and the ability to negate resource production with gold, it has been a sad day in the Grepo world.
I wish you would've stayed too. ;)

DeletedUser308

So what's the plan? I've got a few guys that want to join my alliance but not sure if i'm running my own or someone else like SgtSeeker wants to co-found one with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.