US9 - Theta Preworld Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser2039

xD this started as just an idea. Then a plan. Now, we shall RULE THE WORLD!!!!! (Also, for anyone who hasn't played conquest, I can teach you)

As this "solo" idea is quickly steamrolling into something, I would like to publicly say how strict getting an invite will be. I wish to truly keep the "solo" aspect and dead weight at zero. I hope everyone, and I assume Fruit, understands that.

DeletedUser2063

As this "solo" idea is quickly steamrolling into something, I would like to publicly say how strict getting an invite will be. I wish to truly keep the "solo" aspect and dead weight at zero. I hope everyone, and I assume Fruit, understands that.

Oh yeah, I do. I'm gonna ask Leo some more questions before I let them in for sure.

DeletedUser

You guys are playing it very fast and loose with the word "solo" aren't ya. :D

DeletedUser2039

Just saying, because I understand the word solo, to many, means something different to a lot of people as well as myself, it now has taken the meaning of mutual and experienced players being in one alliance as a holding kind of thing. I will not take orders from a leader, help group whatsoever (minus some exceptions), and leave whenever I please and I expect the rest to do the same too. I will be honest, I have never played conquest and am using this world as a judging device to see how I am and learn from first hand experience and other grepo vets that I respect very much. I will leave the world without any problems as soon as it serves its purpose though.

:D

DeletedUser2569

Who ever joins first invite the rest to join nearby ;)

I'm not sure if i'm online when it launches :(

DeletedUser2063

I was gonna start the alliance, and I know Tyler was gonna wait for me. Will you guys wait for me?

DeletedUser2569

Depends :p
If i join BEFORE you i will invite everyone who is part of this to start near me.
And then i wait for you to start the ally ;)

DeletedUser

So the Fruit's alliance is going to be a bunch of guys claiming they are swimming in the deep end of the pool by going solo. But does it really count as the deep end if the body of water you are treading is the kiddie pool? Not everyone is cut out for going solo and apparently that includes all of you. I myself am starting solo, but I full admit this will only last for a week or two until I can find an alliance that is legit and not posers. You guys are doing nothing but posing. I don't know if y'all have an alliance name, but I would suggest The Fruit Group. It has a nice and true ring to it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2039

So the Fruit's alliance is going to be a bunch of guys claiming they are swimming in the deep end of the pool by going solo. But does it really count as the deep end if the body of water you are treading is the kiddie pool? Not everyone is cut out for going solo and apparently that includes all of you. I myself am starting solo, but I full admit this will only last for a week or two until I can find an alliance that is legit and not posers. You guys are doing nothing but posing. I don't know if y'all have an alliance name, but I would suggest The Fruit Group. Has a nice and true ring to it.

Hater^:mad: hahaha Ima be the one man fruit group8)

DeletedUser

I have heard good things about your fruity milkshake. They say it brings all the boys to your backyard.:p

Status
Not open for further replies.