US9 - Theta Preworld Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser2039

Hahaha I'm sorry but he would be forced to except...my cookies=bangin'

DeletedUser

Tyler doesn't like Southerners, so I doubt he would share his cookies with me. :(

DeletedUser

lol, I just gave Tyler somewhat of a southern English lesson, the free portion at least.

DeletedUser2039

Daedalus' Cookes

Ah guys, I don't hate southerners:mad: Just the way most talk...:D But since Daedalus has such a sense of humor tonight...he can have some!
[spr]
pic2_zps3fd578f9.png
[/spr]

DeletedUser2039

Undetermined date. It was postponed due to unnamed problems.

DeletedUser

so is Theta going to be a conquest or a revolt world ? Nevermind just found out , its amazing what you learn if you read the threads . :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I been around the world 7 times. Been on every landmass except anarctica. I can say with full knowledge that there are southners in every walk of life.

DeletedUser2569

Oh damn :(
Theta will probably first come same day or 1 day after the new update has been implemented >.<
So i'm guessing Theta will open on Thursday or Friday... Hopefully i'm wrong and it will open sooner :p

DeletedUser2039

I am home. Joke's on youthisisgrepolis(a computer game played from the home!)

DeletedUser

it needs to open the evening of the 31st, after i get back from eating relatives food supplys for 48 hours, and I can sit and play for a week straight.

DeletedUser

Please don't open until after Easter break here in the U.S., like April 7th. Haha.......that would be nice and considerate.

And yes, I'll be scoping out alliances to join as well, but based on leadership quality, not membership quantity. It makes all the difference in the world.......

Cheers!
ToT

Status
Not open for further replies.