US9 - Theta Preworld Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Like I've told you all along, if you started in the SE and the recruitment was at least semi-strict so that there was not 90+ members by the end of BP, I would join you. If you guys are going SW, then I will stay solo for a while and when we expand into each other's territory we will burn that bridge then.

DeletedUser308

I'm going SE and so far only have about 5 people joining. Don't plan on going over 30 or so.

DeletedUser

Sounds like my type of group. You would certainly have to go past 30 as the game progressed to remain competitive with the larger alliances, but 30 is a good start.

DeletedUser308

That's true, but as the world progresses players will have some stats to show and recruiting will be a little easier for us.
Anyways i'll send you a message if you wanna make some plans.

DeletedUser

As long as you are firm on a SE start and slow growth in numbers I am in. 30 well placed and active members would be plenty of protection for the start.

DeletedUser

Delayed! Yes this is an inconvenience! Many of your top customers of gold use the open date as the first logistic maneuver! This is unacceptable service! We demand more from you the same as we demand from our comrades! This is much a game of timing as it is relevant to anything else! I do not mean to seem harsh, only direct. I am stoked about all of the updates which have been implemented over the past three years but the release date of worlds seems to be a topic of miscommunication on many servers. We do understand things happen but the repetitive nature of this specific dynamic seems to be habitual.

I suppose this was but a filter for the frustration we feel.

I mean no disrespect nor do I intend on creating a confrontational deluge of wordsmanship. I only vent our frustration over again organizing an entry time with many members, only for a well layed plan to be postponed!

-Tis
I would suggest a little more transparence when it comes to issues as important as release dates!

DeletedUser2569

xD
I'd rather have a non-bugged world a few days late than a bugged world on time...
If they released it today with bugs they would have to close it down anyway to fix them ;)

DeletedUser

oops... posted in the wrong place....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Can this world be opened on a weekend? Or if they don't fix it by tomorrow will it be opened next week?

DeletedUser

It will not open this week, it is highly unlikely we would open any world on a weekend. It could be next week or the following.

DeletedUser2039

The following week? Really? May I inquire on reasons or would you then have to kill me for knowing:eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Heck yea for a two week wait, I go on vacation after next week, so I can put in 20 hours a day for 9 days.

DeletedUser2569

Damn i hope it's being opened within the next week :S
Starting a world while having vacation is a perfect combo :D

DeletedUser

Yea, it would rock, heck even if it started at the end of next week, I ca hit it and start vaction coming out of BP.

Status
Not open for further replies.