US22 - Phi Preworld Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser5088

I was making a joke alliance called "Tigers" to be an MRA (just for fun) and you posted something on the thread. I forget. It was in PI

DeletedUser

I was making a joke alliance called "Tigers" to be an MRA (just for fun) and you posted something on the thread. I forget. It was in PI

I'm assuming the premade you are making for this world is the same scenario? (A 'joke' alliance)

DeletedUser5088

No and I didn't make the premade I am in. I am the recruiter

DeletedUser5088

At this point KD2 is really the one making the decisions on recruiting since the world hasn't started.

Idk if that is funny because GP is definately not an MRA

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

That'd be the one :p

You're not an MRA totally because not enough players have applied or else you would be, the way you accept everyone who has applied

Good to see you Strike :)

Though it could be argued, considering the 66 man alliance cap, that they are an MRA.

DeletedUser

In proportion, yes, but King David is going through everyones credentials, and I trust that he is making the right choices.

And who are you again?

DeletedUser

Don't tell me about my name, read yours! Do you even know what Primitive means?! Well if you don't it means
"Before a time of understanding" and that is clearly obvious by what you say. The forums are a place to share information and chat with fellow Grepolis lovers. It doesn't matter if you are new to the forums, it just matters if you are new to the game. Which we can clearly see that you are.

DeletedUser

Don't tell me about my name, read yours! Do you even know what Primitive means?! Well if you don't it means
"Before a time of understanding" and that is clearly obvious by what you say. The forums are a place to share information and chat with fellow Grepolis lovers. It doesn't matter if you are new to the forums, it just matters if you are new to the game. Which we can clearly see that you are.

Well, if you truly want to know the the mind behind the madness of my name; one definition of the word states
"not developed or derived from anything else". In using those words, I thought the concept of a player who was not developed from anything else would be a novel idea. So, when I finally joined the .US forums, after winning numerous WW's in the .en worlds Epsilon and Tau to name a few, I placed the new name into effect. Now, if you truly believe I'm a new player to the game, I'll happily send to my .en usernames and you can ask some of the internationally renowned players such as Daizan, AgeofEnlightenment, or Kurb of my experience. :)

DeletedUser

Nahh, I will take your word for it. But as I said earlier, I am trusting that King David the II knows what he is doing

Status
Not open for further replies.