US22 - Phi Preworld Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser5088

GP= Gravitational Pull (lead by Kind David) WN= Why Not? (lead by Strikehard and Kyllmen)

p.s. your sig is boring :p

DeletedUser7412

Similar to my other world NU

But if GP isn't joining here than I don't think I will

Hey Predawn you joining ;)

Hey Charl,

I am in Nu as well. I have PMed you in Nu, please contact me!
Thanks

DeletedUser

Anybody else find it funny when everybody says there pre-mades are elite but they end up failing 50% of the time 2 months into the game :p

DeletedUser

I will be joining this world; first one I have seen with Speed 3 and Revolt. Should be intense and fun.

DeletedUser

We're going to migrate from the EN server and have a go on this one. Does anyone know if theres a night bonus? Hopefully not!

DeletedUser

Ah thats good news. Level playing fields are much better.

DeletedUser

What mine? It is the same name I've always played. Rho, Delphi, Helorus worlds on en server mainly. I will be founding HARPOON here too.

DeletedUser

What direction do you guys normally start? N, E, S, W, or center? I have become much more active in this game than I expected and want to play with more experienced players

DeletedUser

Personally i'll probably just go random. I'm not bothered where i land.

DeletedUser

I wanna find out where most pre-mades are going so I can be in the middle of them and annoy them :)

DeletedUser

After causally browsing the forum out of boredom, I've decided to return for a week or two, depending in how the world progresses. On guard, "noobs".

Status
Not open for further replies.